All Comments on 'Education ... Education'

by pandsal

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
grade school

This isn't even grade school level writing as the vast number of mistakes prove. Several times "i" when it should be "I", and "spunk" totally wrong as replacement for "cum", "semen", or "orgasm"; how do these kids keep being allowed to enter stories.

MacDukeMacDukeover 14 years ago
Spunky Story

Picky. Picky. The previous writer, anonymous Bozo that he is, has obviously never written a story, or even an essay, I dare say. "Spunk" can be used however you like; just the same as "fuck". Thanks for another erotic story about fairly real people. If only Lit had more writing like yours.

MacDuke

pandsalpandsalover 14 years agoAuthor
Authors' reply

The authors wish it to be known that they are aware of different usages between US and British English. For example, sidewalk (US) and pavement (British). Therefore, suspenders in the US will be braces to British users; suspenders have an entirely more exciting connotation in Britain. It is equally true that panties on one side of the Atlantic are more commonly called knickers on the other.

Similarly, it might be felt that the author of a previous insulting comment from behind the shield of anonymity will be known in the US as an asshole and in Britiain as a complete arsehole.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 11 years ago
Two for the price of one

Loved both sections.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous