Education ... Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, Connie was brilliant, guessing the state I was in. While I hammered my cock into her, she reached back between her legs and frigged herself frenetically. Orgasm number three was less violent than its predecessors, and that helped me. As she shuddered, I pressed myself against her arse, held my cock inside her so there could be no friction, and finally conquered the urge to discharge.

As soon as I withdrew, she rolled on to her back and opened wide for what I knew had to be the last time. At least on this occasion. I lunged into her. I'm afraid it wasn't very delicate or deliberate, I just threw my cock back into that seductive warmth. Reg grasped her ankles and set them on my shoulders.

"Do it now," he said. "Doesn't matter if it doesn't take long. You've been brilliant. Just spunk up her as soon as you are ready."

He was right. I found that i could pull my cock out completely before burying it again, slapping against her mound with each thrust. But the contrast between the cool air outside and the furnace within was such that timing went. Connie scrabbled once more at her clit as I abandoned all sense of helping her and thought only of myself, forcing jet upon jet of cum into her cunt. As I did so I was aware of Reg fiercely jerking his cock until his own tribute spread in a pearly chain across the tits I had sucked with such delight.

It was indeed the end for the day but certainly not the last time three of us contorted our bodies on that bed. With experience, I grew more accomplished, Reg seemed to grow more approving, and Connie seemed to develop the ability to have more and more orgasms.

So that was my basic education, a memory that was never too far at the back of my thoughts, even when I was fucking Beverley. But seldom had it returned with such vivid impact as when it was triggered by the girl reporter.

Later that day, Beverley enjoyed the full benefit.

12