Edward Lane's Argosy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"True, but it's where we got to build the Argo. So if you want to dock the Victrix elsewhere, I suggest you start searching for a spot. But within telegraph reach of Paris."

"That's most of Europe, Sissy," Gideon observed, gently. "Very well, I shall seek some out-of-the-way place, then, for our pirate base. But—

"Shhhh!" Taynita said, suddenly, her eyes widening. Gideon almost interrupted, but thought better of it. If Sissy heard something amiss with the engines, he'd leave her to it.

"What is it?" he whispered, afer a long pause. Tayanita waved at him impatiently, then started wandering into the labyrinth of tight corridors that ran the length of the gas envelope. Each of the massive inflating cells had to be accessed at need, so the catwalks wound around a great deal, providing ample territory for mischeif to strike. Gideon followed her, suddenly concerned -- had some Atlan spy actually stowed away up here, ready to sabotage his vessel? Grimly, he drew his pistol.
As they approached he began to hear what had attracted Sissy's attention: a rythmic moaning and grunting that was all too familiar. The noise of the engines, while now receded, was still omnipresent enough to hide their footfalls, so the siblings were able to approach without alerting anyone.

Taynita paused, abruptly, and Gideon stood behind her, peering over her shoulder, at what she stared at. There in a tiny nook between two swollen cells lay two familiar figures: William Bonney and Marta, the captive Beanie noblewoman. The lady in question was on her hands and knees, her bronze arse high in the air, as she welcomed the pounding of Billy's turgid tool in her cunny with apparent relish. For his part, Bonney was riding her cunt like he was breaking a horse, wildly and with abandon. If his approach was crude, it apparently met with Marta's approval, as she had a loud and boistrous climax moments after the siblings discovered them. Neither one was aware of their presence, however, and though Gideon waited for Sissy to intervene, she didn't.

They contented themselves with watching the rowdy coupling, and Gideon had to admit to himself that Billy, for all of his wild ways, seemed to know his business when it came to fucking. The course mercenary gunman slapped at Marta's broad buttocks with enthusiasm, making her squeal and wimper as he rode her cunt, until he, himself finally arrived with a bellowing scream near to that Gideon had heard the day he'd lept off of the side of an airship.

"That," Tayanita said icily, clapping slowly in the aftermath, "was impressive, Mr. Bonney."

There was an unpleasant edge to her voice that made Gideon realize that he might be escorting Mr. Bonney through the hatch without the benefit of one of those Baldwin Bags. "So did you smuggle this whore aboard? Or did she make it here on her own?"

"Captain," Bonney said, wide-eyed at his discovery and clearly unwilling to confront Tayanita, "I have to report the presence of a stowaway!"

"Really?" Gideon said, trying hard to keep a smirk from his lips as he returned his pistol to its holster. "And how did you apprehend this stowaway, Mr. Bonney?"

"Wellsir," the mercenary said, as he collapsed on the floor next to his lover, "I was doin' my rounds, patrollin', if you like, when I heard a noise. When I went to investigate said noise, I found me an Atlan spy. So of course I wrestled her to the ground and was in the process of securing her when you arrived in such a timely manner."

"Full marks for boldness, Mr. Bonney," Gideon had to admit. "But that doesn't quite clear your name. Come, did you bring Marta along?"

"No, Captain," the Atlan woman said, sadly. "He is correct: I did stow away. I felt compelled to: my father is reluctant to part with such a high ransom for his . . . homely daughter. He was engaging in bargaining with the Oklahomans more suited to purchasing a mare at market, not redeeming a beloved child. So I escaped the confines of the Atlan Consulate and stole aboard last night."

"So you have cost me a ransom—" Gideon began.

"And me a man," added Tayanita, levelly, her arms crossed judgementally under her breasts.

"And imperilled our entire journey. You do know the law about stowaways, do you not, Marta?"

"Indeed," she said, nodding seriously. "You may do with me what you will. But I can only beg of you, Captain, to take me into your service. I've always been passionate about airships, and yours is so fine compared to my homeland's rude attempts. I will bear any burden, Captain, and swear any oath if you would but consent to allow me to accompany you and learn what I can. I shall clean privys, cook, sew, be the whore of your men. But I have no wish to be the bride of some ancient, pushing out his brats while I see such magnificence as your Victrix probing the skies from the perspective of my miserable life."

Gideon looked at Tayanita, who glanced back at the Atlan girl. He would have to leave this up to her, he knew: he might be captain aboard the Victrix, but he was equal partners with his sister in the venture, and when it came to keeping her happy that alone was Gideon's top priority. There was a long silence that led the captain to believe his half-savage sister might consign both of them to the skies.

"If you truly are that in love with flight," she began, cautiously, "then report to the Engine Room at noon. Have Evan teach you the basics of the room, what everything is called. You will be the absolute lowest of my crew, I warn you, and I will not spare you in the slightest either because of your sex or your class. Noble or common, man or woman, the Engine room is my domain and you will do what I want precisely how I want it done." Gideon stifled a sigh of relief -- he had no desire to execute either of them, though he had been willing to do so.

"As for you, young lady," he said, addressing Marta sternly, "your life belongs to me, now, even moreso than before. When we land at Petite Roche, I will wire your Consulate and let them know I have taken you into custody myself because I was unhappy with negotiations. But when and if your father should see reason and ransom you back, then you will depart for home by the most expedient available transport. Until then, you are Lady Tayanita’s to dispose of as she will. Do you understand me?"

Marta nodded, trembling. "I shall do as you bid, Captain."

"As for you, Bonney," he continued, sternly, "seeing as how you have taken up her cause, you will share your quarters with her for the trip. Somehow I don't think you'll be sharing them with anyone else," he added, wryly, looking at the furious expression on Tayanita's face. "Until we get to New Orleans, at least, and then we can decide exactly what to do then."

"That's fair, Cap'n," he agreed, nodding sagely, as if he just made a good bargain trading horses. "Truth is, I'm kinda sweet on ol' Marta, here. Sorry, 'Nita, not that you ain't a peach, but . . . well, always carried a torch for Atlan women, an' Marta here is just grand!"

"I'm sure you'll be very happy together," the Engineer said, grimly, and stomped off.

"I wouldn't necessarily agree with that," Gideon said, apologetically, as he followed her. "Not if she has anything to say about it. And do pull up your trousers, Bonney."