EE EDGER

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady Olivia had ordered EE to purchase one hundred rat traps and put them all over his body...

Yes, on his shoulders, his nipples, his stomach, his back, his elbows, snapping up the loose flesh on his arms and legs.

Yes, and of course there was one hanging cruelly from the end of his penis and three on each side of his shaft.

And five traps on his testicles, to the point that he'd had to walk with his legs bowed the entire way to Miss Violet's apartment.

On his back, buttocks and thighs the traps lined up like dominoes-

How EE had been able to put them on himself had been a near miracle.

Lady Violet stepped up, swinging her cane lightly and snapped the first trap off EE's shoulder, and he bit his lip.

SNAP! WHACK! SNAP!

Three more came off...what followed was a most unpleasant half hour for EE Dill.

But all good things come to an end.

So finally, as EE lay sobbing on the floor, Lady Violet knocked the very last trap off the back of his right knee.

"So now you expect to cum, is that it?

Olivia told you...

What, that if you came over here in this ridiculous get up of rat-traps that I'd let you cum once they were knocked off?"

Lady Violet laughed casually as she slapped her cane into her right hand.

She walked up and down the room, laughing, and watching EE sob and squirm on the floor.

He had been a right loud little crybaby, especially when she'd gone for his nipples and genitals...what fun it had been slapping off those rat-traps, two and three at a time.

Several times, EE had run from her.

Violet, who had been a long-distance sprinter when serving time at the Texas State Women's Prison , had easily caught up to him and knocked more traps off.

But now she looked down at EE Dill.

As she did, she heard some girlish laughter coming from the hallway.

The twenty something down the hall were playing Hackey Sack,.

Three laughing women.

"Well, if you want to self-abuse, you'll have to go out in the hall to do it."

Lady Violet said.

"You can do it in the hall, or wait a month.

And come back to see me with another thousand dollars, dear."

EE jumped up and went and stuck his head in the hall.

Coming back he said, "I can't do it out there...

Look, there are young women playing with a ball."

Lady Violet laughed.

"Well, good luck for next month!"

EE Dill burst into frustrated, angry tears.

Now he imagined the curvy, blonde receptionist at his veterinarian.

Kristi had huge rosebud lips and spoke in a breathless voice.

Her breasts were like balloons stretching the "North Philly Animal Hospital" shirt...

Yes, and for a delicious moment, EE thought of her tying him down and running her pink fingernails up and down his suffering shaft

Yes, as he begged her to let him cum...

Oh please, oh please Kristi, won't you let me release, ma'am...and she'd answer, breathlessly.

"No, no...bad boys don't get to cum...

Wimpy boys like you don't get to feel my nice lips on their cocks...

Yes, what a pitiful little faggot you are...

I should let my black boyfriend fuck your mouth and your ass, EE...but until then I'll just stroke you for as long as it takes...

EE could hear her saying that as he played with his dick and just imagined...

Kristi the receptionist heartbreaker making his day just wonderful and miserable...

Ooh, Kristi, please let me CUMMM...

Or, what about EE's gorgeous secretary, Bronwyn?

Think of how contemptuous Bronwyn would be if EE was naked, bound and gagged in front of her.

Oh how Bronwyn would toss her amber locks and laugh contemptuously, perhaps kicking EE right in the nuts in front of the rest of the office?

Then of course there were the nasty little gang-girls who attended the LaTieri Beauty College down the street...

EE often watched them in their leather jackets with the big hair, cursing a blue streak at each other and popping their gum.

Wouldn't it be something if they grabbed him one day on the way home from work and stripped him down and stomped his genitals with their high heels?

Teasing him with upward flips of the miniskirt...oh torture...

What agony that would be...he could jerk his cock and think of it all day!

Easterling Esplinger Dill's penis was very hard.

EE stroked himself and thought of the hottie he'd seen while buying the paper that morning.

She'd been wearing a yellow fuzzy pullover and tap pants, and she'd scolded her Boston Terrier for pulling on his leash with his mouth.

Now EE imagined himself on the leash, cowering naked as the fuzzy-sweater girl shouted at him, and perhaps struck him with a broken fishing pole.

WHACK! WHACK! Four or five times on his suffering cock!

EE loved it...and he could jerk off all day today, because it was Saturday, and no one could bother him.

EE surveyed the walls of his new efficiency.

He couldn't believe it but he'd finally moved out of the family home ...

EE didn't have to sneak around anymore.

For a moment he flashed on Guinevere O'Ryan.

Guinevere was the office typist, and had angry, full jugs always stretching one striped top or the other.

EE could remember passing her and hearing her tell another woman about how badly she was taking her period...

"I just hate the damn tampons. I wish men had to go through this."

EE thought of being Guinivere's husband.

Having the short-haired, big breasted woman forcing him to suck the blood from her tampons.

This as he was tied to the dining room table...

Yes and being beaten with a wooden paddle till his buttocks were bloody for every day that she felt "icky" until the menses period was done...

Ooh, how he loved fantasies like this one...

The more he denied his cock, the more interesting they got!

And he could just fantasize all he liked...for he was independent!

Oooh...now he was imagining Fuzzy-Sweater girl whipping his bare bottom with a thorny rose branch...

Oooh, it was nice, just thinking of the pain and humiliation...

Ooops! He had to slow down.

EE knew that he couldn't cum until he'd been given permission by Mistress Olivia, his cyber-dom...

Or Lady Violet, his new local dom.

They had not been very generous with permission to let EE cum.

But the upside to this was he got to jerk off for HOURS...

And there was no stopping.

Sure the pleasure of the orgasm wasn't there.

But there was that great feeling of stroking, stroking and more stroking...

And all those fantasies!

And no one to interrupt him now that he was living by himself!

This was a great apartment. It was small, but it was his and his alone.

EE could now play with his dick all day long if he liked, whenever he wanted to...that is, when he wasn't at work.

Then it was limited to when he could sneak off to the public lavatory.

EE really envied one of his friends online.

"Frustrated Wee Wee" from Alabama who had a trust fund and was either edging himself all day seven days a week.

"Jerkaholic" was hiring call girls to come in and tie him down and jerk away.

Frustrated Wee certainly must have some blue balls by now, EE thought.

Wow!

No more sneaking off to the bathroom, or worrying that his parents were going to be banging on the door.

Mom offering EE brownies when he was trying to happily beat his meat!

"You spend too much time in your room, honey." Yeah, right.

What EE had learned at the ripe old age of thirty was...

It's all about masturbation. Nothing else was as cool...even screwing girls...

Because they had needs.

Real women had all sorts of desires.

When your dick was so sensitive to your hands, it didn't get off going in and out of a weird, strange vagina while the vagina's owner was screaming

"Yeah more more" while you were trying to fantasize about being whipped and tortured by a high heeled Goddess!

Now, EE thought he might look into getting lunch.

But then again, he'd been so busy jerking off (without cumming) that he'd not gone to the grocery store.

And now that EE was on his own no one else was shopping for him, either.

He actually didn't have a lot of money now...

When he'd been living with the folks, rent and expense free, EE could have banked quite a bit of his fifty thousand dollar a year salary.

But much of it had gone for porn, or local visits to dominatrices.

Of course there had been so much cash sent to Mistress Olivia, who was "supervising" EE's masturbation schedule.

Mistress Olivia had charged EE $300 a month for her tutorials.

Plus whenever he wanted new pictures of her in hot outfits, EE had to lay out between $50 and $200.

Now and then she sent him videos of her exercising or whipping other slaves, and these were even more expensive. But worth it!

Would EE have been happier if he'd known that Mistress Olivia was a strung-out punk rock guy who used his obese sister's voice to call EE and tantalize him on the phone?

That the videos of Mistress Olivia were only ancient S&M tapes of a long gone actress called Georgia Gams?

Ignorance is bliss...

And EE, Edger was a bit blissful now!

ONE WEEK LATER

Oh God...I'm about to CUMMMM...

EE was getting too close...

EE grabbed his balls with his free hand.

Squeezing and pulling his nuts down with his index and middle finger and thumb.

EE kept the ring made with fingers and thumb around his testicles, harder and harder.

As his dick began trying to cum, he was able to "tie off" the orgasm, keeping the semen inside.

Reaching into the bowl beside him, EE rubbed ice on his balls.

The oozy freezing feeling caused his testicles to become smaller, and his penis to calm itself.

Now EE knew that he was too close.

He knew that if he touched his cock much more, there would be a big orgasm, and he was trying to be good...

It was soo hard.

EE had figured having his own place would mean months of edging heaven, and no troubles...

And he'd taken time off work so he could just jack his dick all day.

Yes, staring at porn, looking at computer images, and rolling his penis around in his hands.

But now his cock was so sensitive that he couldn't touch it any more!

He'd promised Mistress Olivia the last time they'd been on the phone that he would try to make it to six months celibacy.

He had thought the whole thing would be a breeze...you know, downside being he couldn't cum, but upside was he could jerk himself forever...

But now it was hellish.

He couldn't touch himself anyway!

For the past few days he had been in a state of misery.

His balls were aching, his cock was throbbing.

Whenever he even brushed it with a hand it began pulsating, as if to blow at any minute!

EE had heard of others who had gotten to this area in his edging chat room.

"Pud Pounder" from Orlando, Florida had once gotten to the point where he couldn't touch his dick and had to use his hips to slap it against his stomach.

Another contact "Meat-Beat" from Pittsburg had to hit his dick against the doorjamb of his kitchen, for if his fingers stroked it there was sure to be an accident.

EE had heard stories of using dildos, anal beads, butt plugs, mineral oil, astro glide, alboline, Vaseline and group edging sessions.

The strangest session he'd heard about was six executives who had hired a stripper to march around in a body stocking supervising the men jacking each other endlessly for hours...

Oh, no orgasming allowed!

EE was worried that he was going to lose his mind.

He knew that there were some out there who had become their own masters.

One fellow EE had read about, Vollmer, had made a rule for himself:

That he could no longer jerk himself manually, but only by rubbing his dick against the wall of his shower once a week.

Vollmer had begun by allowing himself 500 rubs to get an orgasm.

"If I can't make it in 500 rubs" Vollmer had said

"I can't cum."

500 rubs had not gotten Vollmer his orgasm.

Though Vollmer had reported being very horny when he'd stepped out of the shower.

The following week, Vollmer had again rubbed his penis 500 times with no luck, coming away from the shower stall weeping in frustration.

But he'd sat on his hands till the next Sunday, when he'd cum in 442 rubs.

"Now," Vollmer informed the group,

"I shall either cum in 442 rubs, or not at all."

The next week, Vollmer had cum in 395 rubs.

"That will be next weeks limit. If I can't cum in 395 rubs, I shan't cum at all."

Now Vollmer was down to 83 rubs, and it had been several weeks since he'd cum at all.

But what would he do when he'd allowed himself so few rubs there were no more orgasms? EE had to wonder.

As EE Dill sat carefully on his bed, keeping his hands apart from his knees and away from his crotch, he heard the laughter and conversation of people outside-

Playing Frisbee, picnicking, Rollerblading, and realized that indeed, he was a pathetic slave to edging...indeed he was trapped!

12