All Comments on 'Efrain and Cory Ch. 27'

by dayne

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
broken_teacupbroken_teacupalmost 8 years ago

I didn't think it was possible for me to love your story even more until I read this chapter. Please don't ever stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a fun chapter!

Loved the dialogue and of course, love that they're out as a couple to some more of their friends and teammates.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Holy cow; you continue to dazzle me! I shouldn't have read this on the commute home from work. I snort laughed over Baker and caused even the most jaded of travelers to glance at me! One of your best chapters. And that is really saying something cuz they are all exceptional.

Justfeedack09Justfeedack09almost 8 years ago
Another chapter!!

I was so excited to see a new chapter so quickly after the last one. Then I was delighted to laugh out loud through this entire chapter (mostly at poor Baker but also at the fond memories of Bluebell). I love this story so much that I've gone back several times to re-read chapters and I always end up reading the entire damn thing again! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is such a brilliant chapter!

It takes serious skills to manage the overlapping interactions way you have. It's so much fun to read every time!

And this gentle rebuke: "By this point, you're just being insensitive to the gay community," makes me almost cry laughing every time I read it. Rice is so confused, but by God he'll stand up for what's right. OMG I love him.

Dragonfly424Dragonfly424almost 8 years ago
Amazing!!!!!

The most romantic thing ever. Best coming out story on lit. And I want to see the movie. Your writing is so cinematic. Love these love birds. The poster below got it right: brilliant.

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago

OVO hoodie, pumpkin pancakes-oops! waffles, Baker's jealous(?) - oh my! Now that was some CS! Funny but Baker definitely an odd duck.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago

That's was fantastic, and the interaction between all the players too, awsome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Re reading the series again because I love the character interactions so much. I hope you’re still writing, you have a gift.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

The Baker thread is sheer brilliance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous