Efrain and Cory Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...correction, waffles..."

"So," Whitlock pointed back to Teague, "how the hell did you know about Garzy?"

"...and sharing fucking hoodies..."

Lithgow thought for a moment. "You've known the whole time. That's why you kept trying to get Carey away from Garza." Teague nodded

"Carey's a massive twat to begin with," Whitlock said. "Living with him must have been hell."

"Kinda wondered why you took Garza under your wing," Lithgow said.

"It also doesn't hurt that we get more ladies when they're around," Teague added.

"...never let me borrow your OVO hoodie..."

"You've been using me as a chick magnet?" Efrain asked, his voice flat. "Somehow that's worse than designated driver."

"Yep, you lure them in, and when they give up on getting your attention, I sweep 'em up."

"...I mean, it is kinda lame..."

"And then they come back complaining to me when you won't stop being a gentleman," I added.

"Is that how we acquired Card?" Lithgow asked.

"Wait a minute," Whitlock interrupted. "I think that was Garza. Remember when we were talking about bringing in another freshie, but none of us could remember their names?"

"That's right," Lithgow said. "Garza said Card was the only name he could remember."

"And the rest is history," Teague said.

"Although, you could have told us," Rice said. "I can't speak for the rest, but I would have been cool with it." The rest (minus Baker) agreed.

"I'm still trying to wrap my head around this," Whitlock said, waving his hand between us, "relationship thing, but that's my problem."

"...that fuckin' gold owl thingy..."

"Guess Baker the Butthurt here might need some time to get over it," Lithgow said.

"God, Baker," Efrain groaned. "Would you fucking knock it off?"

But, Baker was in his own little Baker world.

"...but, like, what if I was fucking cold or something..."

"Baker," Whitlock called.

"Yo, Baker." Rice snapped his fingers at him.

I gave a short dog whistle – sometimes, that was the only way we could get Bluebell's attention.

"...you'd let me freeze, wouldn't you..."

"Earth to Baker," Martinez tried.

"Baker," I said. He barely noticed the paper ball Rice threw at him as it sailed over his shoulder.

"...but, Cory will be all nice and fucking toasty..."

"He's going to make us do this, isn't he," Teague said.

"Baker," Lithgow ventured before pinching the bridge of his nose. "Paul."

"...and don't think I can't recognize Cory's hoodie..."

"This is ridiculous," Efrain said. "Fucking hell, Baker...Paul...whatever name you're going to fucking answer to."

"...never asked for mine..."

"Paul," Whitlock said. "Swear to fucking God..."

This was going to take a concerted effort.

"...give you the hoodie right off my back..."

Teague counted down on his fingers while the rest of us cupped our hands around our mouths.

"...man, you really know how to show a guy that you care..."

"PAUL!"

Baker started as if he'd just realized that he had been in a study group, in a very public place. He took in the seven other members of the Brain Trust and gave the Baker-est of Baker responses.

"What? What did I do?"

~*~*~*~

Efrain and I sat in his little blue Civic while it warmed up.

"That was..."

I nodded. "That was."

"I'm out," he said. "I never planned on that."

"Regret it?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Fewer people I have to hide from. Or to hide you from."

"Indeed."

"Takes it out of you, though," Efrain turned to me with a grin. "I don't think I'm fit to drive until I recharge." He crooked his finger, motioning for me to come closer, and his mouth slanted over mine, our kiss quickly trending toward too indecent for somewhere so public, before he pulled back. "Battery charged."

"That's not the only thing charged."

"Hm." He looked down at my lap. "Suppose we could discuss what I'm planning to do about your little slip-up."

"My slip-up," I said. "I thought..."

"No, I'm not mad or anything," he laughed. "But, I'm not one to pass up a good excuse."

"Is that so?" I quirked my brow.

His hand slid up my thigh, fingers ghosting over my hard-on as he leaned in to brush his lips against my earlobe. "You have exactly three minutes, when we get home, to strip down and get your ass on our bed." He paused. "All fours, I think."

"What do you plan on doing to my ass?" I giggled. My giggles cut off in a low moan when he grabbed my cock and gave a firm squeeze.

"Destroy it."

~*~*~*~

12