All Comments on 'Efrain and Cory Ch. 30'

by dayne

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cory???!!!!

You never disappoint! So now I will worry sick about a character from a book (I am trying to remind myself) until Cory turns up and is OK. I loved this epilogue. The use of the family perspective was so enlightening. First person can have limits that we, as readers, don't often think of. It made me realize I might have been assuming love / affection felt in Cory's family. I found myself quickly skimming back earlier chapters... Mmmmmm. Left Texas to play football elsewhere.... His dad? His brothers? Please update new book SOON! Didn't Cory 'take a break' when things got rough between him and Efrain at one point, she wonders while biting her nails?!

HuckleberryemHuckleberryemalmost 8 years ago
Ahhhhhh!

What a cliffhanger! I can't stop my mind from creating different scenarios for Cory. Again, waiting on bated breath for your next submission. As always, excellent writing.

Belle2327Belle2327almost 8 years ago
Whyyyyyy??????

Man you're KILLING ME!!!! Cliff hanger? Really???? IM ALREADY HOOKED NO NEED FOR CLIFFHANGERS!!! I hope you have the next set somewhat ready cos I may go mad waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OH NO WAY!

Hurry up with "Wild Card"!!!! Have fallen in love with this bunch. More.....more. Don't let anything bad happen to him, please. E needs his man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Everyone said it before but

WHY, COME ON. I regress I love your story and look forward to the next Epic adventure.

LLAPLLAPalmost 8 years ago
Wow

what a way to end book 1!

I just realized that EPIC refers to our boys and the initials of their first names. I hope they are all alright :( don't let us wait too long!

Are you maybe also on Wattpad?

In any case, thank you so much for sharing your story with us. I can't wait to start reading book 2!!!

Justfeedack09Justfeedack09almost 8 years ago
Argh!

I can't believe there's more coming-that makes up for having to worry about Cory. If someone told me I'd be this attached to characters in a porn story I would never have believed them.

RosierRosieralmost 8 years ago
Amazing Story!!!

Dayne you have become my fav writer! I read the whole series to date and you made me laugh, smile, cry and of course get all horned up!!! I love the characters and I even love the pov's!!! Wow I would so buy your books! You sir should be paid for your abilities.... I am impatiently waiting for you to finish.... I'm so glad I found you... Please post soon!!!

shirohshirohalmost 8 years ago
I am with Belle2327

Just realized that EPIC is for their names. I love the characters, you did a very good work with this story. although sometimes I just can't understand your words (they aren't in the regular dictionarys I use), I can see enough to enjoy it so much.

Please don't make us wait for so long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
On the one hand...

...OMG SO FRUSTRATING HOW CAN YOU. But on the other? It might be good for Efrain to need to put himself out there, abandon the old smash&dash persona once and for all, and take care of his partner. If he can find him. Oh dear.

I continue jittery about the possible return of Jameson. I CAN'T STAND THIS SILENCE. That's exactly how I felt about Cory's parents and look what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I wish

You have already written the other book?? I don't think I can wait.....

Dragonfly424Dragonfly424almost 8 years ago
Amazing!!!

Thank you for writing something that makes me feel a little bit redeemed for having a not-so redeemable addiction. Your story is smart, funny and sexy. Always. From the very first line.

I have a ton of questions about this. What does it mean that Andre Jones looked different from Indie and kids are cruel? How is it that Corys parents took it so badly when he depicted them as pretty cool? (Didn't he?) and what is it, besides low self esteem, that has Indie convinced that he's so unattractive? And where is this mythical gay-loving police force and how does one join?

Anyway, I will check every single day to see if the next story has gone up. I love these characters and, as Ive said before, I think about them when they are not around. Actually. I can't wait until you beautifully resolve this, as I have no doubt you will (of course with complications, but it wouldn't be you without complications!). Fabulous! Bravo! More!!!!!! A+

baikalisanbaikalisanalmost 8 years ago
Cliffhangers!!!!

Arrghhh!!!

Waits patiently. Kind of. Maybe.

Shit.

Whine 💚

5⭐️S

Wolf9625Wolf9625almost 8 years ago
WHAT?!?!?!?

Ok seriously you had to stop there? Please tell me the wait won't be too long for us to find out what's happened to Cory.

daynedaynealmost 8 years agoAuthor
Wild Card

The prologue for WC is complete, and has been posted elsewhere. I wasn't going to post it here until I had chapter 1 written since the content was completely non-erotic (it's a flashback to when Cory was 10).

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 7 years ago
Can't believe you did this to us!

Man, what a stunner. To leave us hanging like this. Ugh. As another commenter noted can't believe I've become so attached to characters in a porn story. But I have and I really care what happens to Cory. Will check frequently to see if you've posted Wild Card yet and hope it won't be long. Love your writing.

daynedayneover 7 years agoAuthor
Oh yeah, Dragonfly....

...Wanted to let you know that your guess about Andre Norman was right on the mark.

Dragonfly424Dragonfly424over 7 years ago
More fangirlness

Just reread the whole thing as a piece. Boy, it really holds up!! Can't wait for book 2.

Congratulations on a job well done

LadyKSnowLadyKSnowover 7 years ago
Crazy good

This series is one of my favorites. I've read it a few times and love all of the characters. I laughed out loud (alone in my room-don't judge) so many times! The sexual chemistry between Efrain and Cory is off the charts. Indie and Preston aren't far behind. I adore all four of them.

You're a terrific writer and can't wait for more of E & C.

~LadyK

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 7 years ago
OMG

I hate cliff hangers but this is a brilliant story well done Dayne and now onto wild card . He better be alright

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago
Thank you

I have loved every line, page and chapter of this story, you said this was your first effort. WOW!

Thanks again Dayne, I've loved the ride.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous