EGGW - Artificial Intelligence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris slipped by his office around midday on Saturday 22nd, tied up his loose ends, had a few beers with his team leaders.

Sarah in contrast had been whopping it up at the firms Xmas party, with no intention of being home until midnight Friday at the earliest. White slacks, slightly transparent light blue linen style blouse, dancing shoes, minimal makeup and the mandatory Paris parfum were the order of the night.

Taking Melanie's advice to provoke Chris into some mistakes, she deliberately was going to have a very late night and impress her bosses with her dancing skills that she had grown since her years at college. Latin American was her favourite and it did allow some level of flirtation, flashing and open sexuality while being excusable on the evening in question and based on the style of dancing. She danced provocatively with two of the VP's and James her boss, with plenty of opportunities for the subtle grope and the soft chest bump. All had to be above board of course, because the multinational's policies on internal fraternisation were strictly enforced, albeit a little corrupted by the quality of Sarah's dancing.

Arriving just after midnight on Saturday morning she found Chris deeply asleep. No sex from him tonight.

Saturday afternoon/evening was Xmas shopping for all of Chris's relatives and dinner at his mother's. Alcohol made sure of no sex that night. Two nights achieved.

Sunday was dinner at her mother's family home and plenty of alcoholic cheer particularly on Chris's behalf, something Sarah noted carefully as did her mother. The subtle question was raised on Sarah: is there something wrong daughter, Chris is really getting stuck into the booze? Your driving?

Sarah: You could easily say that mum, but now is not the time OK. I will get to his ear tomorrow when there is only the two of us around and he cannot avoid me like he has for the last two days.

Sarah put Chris to bed that night but only after he struggled to put on his PJ's. Three nights achieved.

Tuesday was going to be washing day and Sarah was into that bin before Chris was up and around on Christmas day. Sarah was alarmed to see that there was a white discharge in two pairs of Chris's boxer shorts. It was not like semen and it was not a powder like talc, so had Chris been involved in un-protected sex with some woman or women in Miami and he now had the clap? Fantastic Christmas present Sarah did not appreciate. Her first stored photos.

So how does she react to this because he must be getting an itch down there or worse and he must be seeing the signs of having an issue with his penis blocking up. Maybe the reason for his drinking?

Sarah decided to bring the matter to a head, if one pardons the pun.

Sarah occasionally woke Chris with a blow job as a means of motivating him for the day, so nothing unusual if she were to do this again this Christmas morning. After all it is Christmas and lovers do these things. She remembered her honeymoon and how she woke Chris up with a promise of a blow job every morning and the sex that followed. Whatever she now thought of Chris, he had been a great lover and she enjoyed every fraction of that cock as he made love to her. It seemed strange to her that she now reflected on how that loving over the last two years had changed so dramatically from loving caring sex to more lustful energetic fucking; why had she not seen this transformation earlier?

Chris was sleeping soundly on his back in his PJ's. The alcohol had wiped him out well and truly last night.

Sarah gently pulled back the sheet and blanket and slowly tugged his shorts down sufficiently to check out his member. As it came into sight Chris stirred, but not so as to prevent Sarah from continuing. In the half light of the morning Sarah saw what looked like the start of a rash had developed around the head and girth of his penis. His shorts did seem to have a small amount of white discharge around where his penis would lay. There was no way she was going to put her mouth around his member now, much less her pussy. She was heartbroken with Chris's stupidity and lack of respect for her and their marriage.

All she could do was get her IPad and get more photos as quietly as possible.

That done, she went off to the kitchen for a good cry and a strong coffee. Following that she donned her work out gear and went for a run to get her mind clear for what needed to be said. Part way she knocked on Melanie's door and the girls had a good long chat. It is great to have friends that really care and are prepared to listen.

When she returned Chris had risen. He was hung over. Now was not the time for a lifetime chat as she was going to struggle getting sense out of his mouth.

Lunch was simple, although very quiet.

The afternoon was absorbed in the old repeats of Xmas movies and both showering for dinner.

It really got to Sarah that she had gone to a lot of trouble to get Chris his favourite dinner, cook it and present it beautifully before him for this special one day a year celebration. He was too hung over to see her frustrations, barely managing to usefully help with the dishes.

They went for a walk in the cool air around the local park and near the pool now closed for winter maintenance. It was relaxing to see the lights, the decorations and the happiness of the families, especially the children. Sleep did not come easy for Sarah, but she eventually saw the inevitability of tomorrow so she just crashed.

Boxing Day

Chris woke to the smell of bacon and eggs being cooked wafting through their unit. He surfaced and struggled to their table as his first cup of black coffee was delivered to him.

They enjoyed their breakfast in peace and the quiet that envelops all major Christian cities at this time of year. Little was said. Sarah was a surprised that Chris did not seem to be taking notice in the facts that she had turned the air con up to ensure the unit was warm as toast, she had kept her skimpy PJ's on, had regularly turned around to subtly flash her rear at him and had no underwear of any kind under those PJ's.

Eventually Chris broke the silence giving Sarah an update of the signing of the contract with Mario and Maria's company and the negotiations that had started with some of his not for profit bodies. The one thing she did hear clearly was that he had taken out a six months lease over a serviced apartment close to the entertainment district and within two blocks of his Miami client's offices. He lightly covered what he had being doing in the days since Sarah had returned to Houston, but did say he been doing a lot of entertaining that was producing new avenues for contracts over the next month or two.

Those tit bits of information decided Sarah one matter.

Sarah: last week I produced a report over my research into Artificial Intelligence and a new tech area called Augmented Reality. I gave it to James on Wednesday. Would you believe that by Thursday it was on the desk of the VP New Technologies and I was giving him a briefing on the possibilities here in Houston and elsewhere in the multi group. They want me to go to a Uni in Boston for a three months course to study AI and that would start in early January. I did not give them an answer, but if you are going to be in Miami so much over the next 6 months and we are not going to see each other I may as well agree. I promised to give James a call after we had spoken.

Sarah looked at Chris trying to assess what was going on in his mind.

What Sarah did not know was that Chris had been bonking Marietta and one of her girlfriend's at his Miami serviced apartment every afternoon and night for the few days before Xmas and this was promised to continue once he returned on 2 January. Chris's first thoughts were to his groin and the unlimited sex he had in Miami, his second to market how he positively thought of Sarah's good fortune.

Chris: that sounds like great news for you darling. Well done. I would love to read that report when you get the chance to see how it could help in Miami.

The two went into detail on what this three months would mean for their use of their Houston unit and money issues to ensure the mortgage payments and other taxes were paid.

What did strike Sarah was that Chris seemed not caring about how that absence would have on their marriage. He was only concerned about their joint assets and money. This ensured Sarah would raise the next subject.

Sarah: Two things we need to talk about.

Chris went very quiet, almost knowing what at least one would be.

Sarah: I would appreciate knowing what happened back at Mario and Maria's villa in Miami when I fell asleep after our lovemaking. When I awoke and heard you guys splashing around in the pool outside I found I had semen all over my face, boobs and chest. I showered to get that indignity of me, but that did not deal with my questions of how, who and why?

Chris: Are you sure that was semen? Look, I have no idea. I did not do that to you and I never have. The only other people in the villa at the time were Mario and Maria, Boris and his wife. The villa is high security, so I can only assume maybe Mario and or Boris? All their staff had gone home. Maybe when I was swimming?

Sarah thought to herself or fucking the two wives.

Sarah: You know what that lack of respect to me and me being a guest in their villa under their protection means don't you? I hope for us they did not video their efforts.

Chris: I don't know what more I can say, other than it is probably best you stay away from Miami for a long time.

Sarah: There is one other issue. I get the impression you need to visit your doctor very soon.

Chris looked at her quizzically.

Sarah: I was going to give you one of my slow and easy blow jobs this morning as a loving wake up and a prelim to breakfast. When I eased down your shorts you appeared to have the start of a rash and there was some white stuff on the inside of your shorts around where your cock would be when you sleep. I think you may have a dose of the clap? If so you need to get onto that ASAP.

Chris in an obvious deny at all costs mood: What?

Sarah: You heard; do you have a dose of the clap that you have brought home to our marriage bed? Who have you been fucking and how could you do that to me? Don't forget when you got me into that hellhole of a mess with Will and Dante I had to learn fast as to how to protect myself, so don't come the you don't know what you talking about routine.

Sarah was impressed how cool she had kept herself and how Chris had no idea how to react now he had been sprung.

Sarah: here is the telephone directory. Find yourself a doctor that will keep this quiet and get yourself checked out. You may end up being reported to a Sexual Diseases Authority if you do not choose wisely. By the time you get back I will have packed my gear and will have had mum pick me up. I will be staying there with her until I go to Boston. If you want to call there don't come on with any bullshit list of excuses, when you are married you just do that un-protected sex stuff. Right?

By the way just imagine if you have passed the clap onto one of the Miami swingers set? Just think of all the rest of the mess you have got us into because you cannot keep you dick in your pants.

As far as work is concerned for you or I, from now on we are separated. That is all they need to know. That is all I am ever going to tell anyone, other than mum and dad. I mean it emphatically.

Don't try to talk to me, I am so upset I may say things that should never come out of the mouth of an intelligent lady. You, shower and get out.

Chris looked at his wife and knew that look on her face. He got up, showered, quickly dressed in some warm casuals and left with their car keys for destination unknown.

Chris sat in the car for a long time thinking over the mess he had generated and how he could explain things to his family, friends and employer. He thought over who gave me this dose and the sex they had over the few days before Xmas when he obviously caught the clap. The trouble was the sex was not so bloody fantastic anyway and now he was wearing all this shit. It would be months before he would address issues like why was I so stupid and years probably before he would take responsibility. The issues of Sarah's involvement with Dante would be retained if her ever needed to blackmail her into some deal with the lawyers; he only thought about himself and how he could redeem himself outside of his marriage.

Sarah was shaking and on the verge of mental collapse. She sipped her coffee and tried to calm herself while she dialled.

Mum: I need to come home for a while. Would you and dad come and help me pack and take my gear home, please?

She picked up her personal check book and wrote out a check for $1,000. Filled in a with compliments slip that just said "Thank you for the loan. Good bye. Sarah", inserted same into an envelope, addressed it, stamped and put it in the post box in her unit block for collection the next day on-route to Miami.

Sarah's first actions were to clean up and make herself presentable when her mum and dad ventured through the door. She transferred 50% of their joint cash to pay out the next three months mortgage payments on the unit and the maintenance levies. Then she looked around the unit to see what she wanted and needed to keep, mentally discarding anything that would potentially remind her of Chris; surprisingly all she ended up taking was her clothes, her computers and her I phone. He could keep the rest and I hope it all festers in his mind what could have been. Every last scrap of paper that related to her career, history and family was to be shoved into a box, along with any hard copy photos she would take.

She called James on his home phone: Hi James, it is a Yes to Boston. Enjoy your break.

The lawyers could wait until tomorrow, as would the banks and all the others she needed to deal with to get rid of her husband, deal with matters at work and re-direct her mail.

Her most difficult now was to decide what and how much to tell her parents.

Her greatest fear was how her 7 months with Dante's clients would ever come back against her. One solace was that Melanie had some very large friends in Miami.

It was time for Sarah to reclaim her life. Men and sex were going to take a very low priority for a long time.

To Come if there is sufficient interest> Please advise via your comments.

REVENGE, RECOVERY, RESTITUTION and ROMANCE

12