Eight Candles for Eight Rides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jennanips
jennanips
77 Followers

Deuce pulled back from Rachel and looked at her, waiting. Oh, how he wanted to be in her right at the moment, regardless of the cameras and tourists around them.

"Hmmm, well, I don't know." Rachel started, but the look on Deuce's face, combined with the fact that she could see the bulge in his pants twitching, quickly stopped her teasing.

"Shhhh, darling, I'll stop teasing. You took care of me on the last ride. I'll take care of you on the next one." Her first thought was about how badly she wanted Deuce inside of her, to cum again with him, but she pushed that to the back of her mind. She had a plan, and when Rachel had a plan, there was no stopping her.

Instead, they slowly walked to the back of Tomorrowland, towards Autopia. Rachel walked alongside Deuce, specifically not touching him, but it didn't help much. Deuce could always sense when Rachel was there, the warm feel of her thoughts alongside his. The fact that he could smell the sweet smell of her hair and the delectable scent of her pussy was driving him wild, even without touching her or looking at her.

There were a few people in line, but not too many, given that a light drizzle had begun falling. By chance, they received the last car in line on their turn. Deuce, ever being the gallant gentleman, took off his bomber jacket and spread it along the seat before they got in, wanting to keep this beloved nice and warm. Rachel smiled at him and gestured that he should get in first and "drive" their little car. They strapped in and waited their turn. Deuce was still half-erect, which got a very knowing look from the ride operator when he checked their seat belt. Deuce's face flushed, and he felt more than slightly embarrassed as he pushed on the gas pedal and drove him and Rachel down the landscaped track.

As soon as they rounded the first curve, he felt Rachel's warm breath against his neck, and then her lips, softly kissing and nibbling along his flesh. He sighed, and let go of the wheel with one hand, wanting to hold her closely against him. Rachel took his hand and placed it back on the wheel.

"Don't forget the first rule of driving, my love: always keep your hands on the wheel." Rachel teased, licking and nibbling his ear in between words.

The feel of her mouth along his ear was all Deuce needed to get hard again. He felt her hands move along his sides and down his hips, then across his thighs. He looked down to see what she was doing and...

"BANG!" He crashed into the curb, as he saw that Rachel was reaching for the zipper of his pants. She reached up with one hand and caressed his chin, moving his head back up.

"You forgot the second rule of driving: keep your eyes on the road. You need to be careful. Another crash like that and you might get hurt" Rachel teased, lowering her head so she could gently bite the head of Deuce's cock through his pants.

Deuce was at once thrilled and terrified. He knew, for all Rachel's teasing and her amazing skill, that if he didn't pay attention there might be an "accident." At the same time, he was barely able to focus on the road, and knew that she hadn't really gotten started.

Deuce felt a tug at his hips, and without looking down, shifted himself forward on the seat. He heard the sound of his belt buckle, and then of the zipper of his pants being slowly lowered. He couldn't tell if Rachel was using her hands or her teeth -- it felt like her head and hands were at once everywhere on his thighs and crotch. Then he felt cool air along his shaft, and knew it was Rachel's hands that had spread the hole of his boxers, as it was her tongue that replaced that chilly feeling, warm and wet, licking his cock like it was a popsicle.

Rachel used her mouth to suck Deuce right out of his underwear. She began sucking on the head of his cock, her hands just barely resting on her thighs. This was enough to make Deuce want to come. He briefly considered it, cumming in her sweet mouth, ending the ache of his tightening balls. But he realized that if he came now it would be OVER, and Deuce did not want this feeling to end, not yet. Instead, he tried to focus on the scenery around him: the car park with the cute fountain of two cars kissing, the monorail track overhead. He even tried to identify the trees and plants around him.

But then Rachel began using her hands -- oh, her hands! The soft, smooth skin of her palms pressed against his balls, rubbing them and caressing them. The tips of her fingers moved further back, sliding along his crack before making sweet little circles around his puckered asshole. Her touch was terrific, maddening, and wonderful. The car began to drift, but Deuce caught his error and corrected their path before he banged into the curb. The monorail appeared in his peripheral vision, the sound of the motor loudly concealing the rhythmic slurping of Rachel on his cock.

"Rach, aren't you a little worried about being seen? There are a few other cars and the monorail..."

Without pausing her ministrations on his cock, Rachel reached back, grabbed the scarf that was wrapped around the lapel of her coat, and pulled it over her head. In an instant, she was a sexily bouncing pile of plaid scarf and dark grey coat; nothing more.

But oh, she was so much more beneath her winter clothes! Her breasts were pressed against the outside of his leg. Deuce could just feel her nipples hardening against his thigh. Her mouth was working in earnest now, bobbing firmly up and down his shaft, her tongue pressed against the underside of his cock. She moaned in delight, and Deuce was barely able to contain himself.

"Baby, I'm really close. Oh, god help me, you feel so good. Rachel, Rachel..." Deuce was gripping the wheel hard, just on the edge of orgasm.

Rachel could feel Deuce's balls tightening under her palms. She also noticed the car bouncing from the "off-road" section of the track, and knew the ride was coming close to an end. She needed to put him over the edge, and soon. Rachel moved one hand off of Deuce's balls, and began firmly stroking down his shaft, then letting her fingers just barely touch him as she moved back up towards the head. Over and over, Rachel pulled him towards orgasm. She sucked on his head with renewed vigor, and moaned, "Cum for me baby, cum now!"

Rachel squeezed Deuce's shaft, and that was all he needed to cum. His body shook. He took his foot off the gas pedal and let the car stop just past a curve, shielded from the drizzle by a tree and the monorail track. He couldn't drive right now. He let his orgasm overtake him instead, giving in to the pulsing beneath Rachel's firm hand and her hot, wet mouth. Rachel's lips were firmly wrapped around the head of his cock, swallowing each hot burst of cum as it entered her throat. He felt her shift his body so it felt like she was on top of his lap, over him, covering his legs. She squeezed his cock in time with his pulses, milking Deuce as he came. After what seemed like an eternity, she felt his body relax, and removed her hand.

Deuce pulled the scarf off of her head, and took a moment to look down at his sweet girl. She was so beautiful, her hair slightly mussed from the scarf, her neck bared. He took one hand and slowly stroked her neck as she used her tongue to push his deflating cock back into his underwear. Rachel sat up as she tucked Deuce back into his pants and put his clothes back in order.

"You should probably start driving before the next set of cars show up." Rachel said, leaning against Deuce's shoulder and putting her arms around him, hugging him to her. Deuce gave her a quick kiss, and started the car back up. By the time they pulled back into the cue of waiting cars, Deuce felt a wave of post-orgasmic bliss wash over him. He was so happy, and so much more relaxed. As they exited the car, a thought crossed his mind, and startled, he looked over at Rachel.

"What about the candle?" he asked.

"You missed it. I had it and the lighter in the pocket of my coat. As soon as you stopped the car, I managed to reach over you and put it on the side of the road. There's a bright red candle burning somewhere on the side of the track, marking where you first came today." Rachel replied, her mischievous smile emphasizing the word "first" as it crossed her lips.

Deuce missed the hint entirely, stumbling along with a silly smile on his face. He was so engrossed in the after-feeling of well being that washed over him that he didn't even watch where Rachel was leading him until they slowed down at the entrance to their next ride.

"It's a Small World?" he queried in disbelief. "I haven't been on here since I was eight!"

"All the better," giggled Rachel.

Deuce couldn't possibly resist that giggle. And now that the warm glow was starting to subside, his brain kicked into gear, looking for a way to return the favor that Rachel had done for him. Or to get even (which would be pretty much the same thing, he figured....)

There was even less of a line here than at the other rides. They walked straight onto the first boat, seating themselves in the back bench. Unfortunately, at the last possible second, two little kids ran up and jumped into their boat, just as it was pushing off. Rachel frowned at the development, but Deuce hit on a way to take advantage of the situation.

As the boat moved slowly into the darkened tunnel, with the "Welcome" sign glowing overhead and the strains of "It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all....." growing in volume, Deuce asked the kids sitting in front, "Do you know what holiday this is?"

The kids were at first taken aback at being addressed directly. Seeing that they were nonplussed, Deuce didn't wait for an answer. "It's Hannukah!" he cried, answering his own question.

Sticking his hand into Rachel's bag, he pulled out the lighter and one red candle. Holding the lighter under the candle, he warmed the bottom and then reached over the front bench to stick the melted base on the front shelf of the boat.

"We're going to celebrate the traditional way - by lighting a candle," he explained. Flicking the lighter again, he lit the candle wick, and then sat back down next to Rachel. "What ARE you doing?" she whispered. "Just play along, my sweet," he said.

He could see that the kids were starting to get into the spirit of the day, so Deuce plunged on. "OK, now we have to sing a Hannukah song! Do you know any?" They shook their heads.

"I know a good one. Sing along with me!"

Oh dreydl, dreydl, dreydl, I made you out of clay, and when you're dry and ready, Oh dreydl we shall play!

The kids soon learned the verse, and their voices joined in singing with Deuce and Rachel. Their combined voices rang lustily across the chambers as they sailed slowly through the various Disney wonderlands, drowning out the "It's a Small World" and "Jingle Bells" mash-up.

Deuce glanced at Rachel's smiling face, sitting there next to him, their bodies pressed together. They were almost at the end of the long, slow ride when Deuce saw his moment.

The children were facing forward, eyes on the shining candle and voices raised in song. Turning to Rachel, he grabbed her and pulled her to him, pressing his lips onto hers and inserting his tongue deeply inside her delicious mouth.

The kids sitting in front were absorbed in the singing, but the family sitting in the boat behind theirs was scandalized at their behavior. "What are they doing, Mommy?" asked the four-year-old. "Just kissing each other, sweetie," their mother answered. "This is supposed to be a children's ride...." their Dad muttered.

If they could have seen Deuce's hands, they would have been even more scandalized. Fortunately for all, the seat back of the boat blocked their view. Because while Rachel was distracted by the kiss, Deuce plunged his left hand under Rachel's skirt and into her crotch, and his right hand behind her and into the crack of her ass. Not wasting any motion, he plunged his left index and middle fingers into Rachel's still-wet pussy, all the way to the base of his knuckles. A bare second later, the index finger of his right hand sought out the puckered opening to her anus, and slid inside up to the first joint. He curled his left fingers, pressing the tips into the spongy surface of her cunt from the inside, and wiggled the tip of his right finger to expand her loosening asshole even further.

Rachel was overwhelmed at the sudden assault. The kiss had caused her eyes to widen in surprise, but the sudden assault on her nether parts caused them to go glassy. There was no time to think about where she was, or what they were doing. Her eyes closed, and she saw stars. She shuddered into the fastest orgasm that she had ever experienced, groaning deeply into his mouth. The boat shook with the aftershocks, as they emerged into the light, signifying that they were almost at the end of the ride.

Deuce reluctantly broke the suction of their lips, and Rachel gasped for air. He smiled at the children as they turned around to say goodbye.

"What's wrong with her?" they asked, noticing that Rachel was gasping and trembling.

"Nothing much," he said. "She just gets a bit seasick on boat rides." Deuce licked his fingers, staring into Rachel's eyes, which caused her to experience another aftershock.

The children seemed to accept the odd explanation. "So what about the candle? Are we just going to let it burn?"

"Sure, they always do this at Disneyland on Hannukah," he replied.

Rachel had recovered enough by now to catch her breath. She stood up to get out of the boat. "So long, kids!" she mumbled. Deuce noticed her still-shaky legs, so he extended a hand to help her out.

The mother in the boat behind theirs gave them a dirty look as they exited, while the father was thinking about how he was going to find a way to get her alone on the next ride.

Deuce wrapped his arm around Rachel's waist, supporting her as they made their way out of Fantasyland. Rachel stumbled along at his side, still slightly cross-eyed. Deuce was pretty sure this orgasm had hit her harder than the last one, but not like when she really got going and became a crying, laughing, trembling mess. There were tears at the corners of her eyes, though, and Deuce paused for a moment to kiss them away.

"Haunted Mansion sound like a good seventh ride, love?" Deuce gently asked her.

A big smile lit up Rachel's face. "That's exactly what I was going to suggest next! Want to sing "Deck the Halls" with the carnivorous plant?"

Deuce had utterly no idea what she was talking about. The last time he had been in the park was before The Nightmare Before Christmas had been overlaid on the ride for the holidays. He knew Disney changed it this time of year, he just didn't know how.

Sure enough, there was Jack Skellington and his crew. "This might be my favorite ride, at least this time of year," Rachel stated as they walked up to the mansion, giggling at the names on the tombstones along the way.

"Where is I. M. Horny?" Daniel jokingly mused, nipping Rachel's ear.

Rachel and Deuce walked into the elevator shaft with about a dozen other people and moved into the "dead center" of the room as directed. The lights went dark, and Rachel and Deuce instinctively held each other close, watching the vignettes unfold as the room grew longer.

"You know, there's a part of me that's been neglected today," Rachel coyly whispered, pressing her chest firmly against Deuce's.

"Ummm..." Deuce struggled to come up with something witty, though he knew exactly what Rachel was talking about, "Planning on flashing some ghosts?" he lamely replied.

Rachel laughed, surprising the children next to her, who were solemnly looking at the scene unfolding around them. "I'm sure you can think of something better than that," she said, challenging him. Not a challenge Deuce was about to miss. He loved her breasts. The deep dip of her cleavage, the soft flesh of her breasts in his hands, her hard nipples in his mouth. Deuce felt a stirring in his pants, but was in no mood to deal with that while they were still standing. "Down, boy," he thought to himself. Instead, he decided to tease his little vixen a bit. He moved his hand down and waited until the moment when the lights went completely dark. As soon as he heard the thunder clap, Deuce quickly reached under Rachel's skirt and pinched her bare ass. She screamed, her surprise mixed with the screams of the kids in the dark.

Both Deuce and Rachel laughed as they exited the elevator and walked to their Doom Buggy. "You timed that on purpose!" Rachel said.

"Hey, you're not the only one here with plans." Deuce replied.

"Oh, and what's your next plan, my sweet?" Rachel asked, tucking her arm inside of her lover's.

"To ravish those beautiful breasts of yours, in the most Disney possible way, of course." Deuce replied, not noticing the gloomily attired ride attendant walking their way.

"As long as you keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times," the ride operator added to their conversation. Deuce turned bright red as they stepped into the buggy.

His thoughts disappeared as the bar was lowered and they took off into the mansion hallway. Rachel turned, kissing him and unbuttoning her coat. Deuce quickly moved his hands inside, and then slowly lifted just an inch of her sweater. He dipped his head down, kissing the sweet skin of her side. He began moving upward, planning on kissing all over her satin-covered breasts, before Rachel pulled him back up.

"Lover, you can't stay down there. I don't think those kids need to be any more scandalized," Rachel pointed at the buggy next to them, which contained a pair of boys avidly watching Deuce's performance.

"Sorry. Let me make it up to you." This time, Deuce was a bit more discreet. He moved her coat so that it covered his arm, and then slowly made his way up her sweater. With this other hand, he traced his fingers along her collarbone, dipping briefly into her cleavage. "Better?" he gently asked.

"Mmmm-hmmm," Rachel replied, relaxing into Deuce's caresses.

Rachel shifted so that her outside leg was now between Deuce's, her knee pressed between his. Her hand moved inside his jacket and under his shirt gently tracing along his side. Deuce sighed, enjoying the touch of her fingers against his bare skin. He continued moving his hand until it was over her breast completely. His fingers lightly tickled her breast until he found her nipple, just beginning to harden under his touch. He moved around it in slow circles, looking into her eyes, doing his best not to engage the kids' interest.

As her nipple grew, Deuce changed his approach. He ran his fingernails over her hardened flesh, coaxing a barely suppressed moan out of Rachel. He shifted his hand to her other breast and did the same, feeling her other nipple grow under his touch. The feel was maddening. He wanted bare breasts. He wanted to suck on her, to lavish kisses all over her breasts, to taste her delicious skin.

He moved her coat again, fastening one of the buttons, while pretending to enjoy the party scene and gingerbread house down below. Instead, he reached his hand into the neck of her sweater, and, as quickly as possible, pulled each breast up with one hand while pulling her bra down with the other. Before Rachel could protest, her breasts were freely rubbing against the soft fabric of her sweater, but completely concealed by her coat.

Rachel looked down, confirmed that she wasn't "exposed," and smiled at Deuce, letting him continue his caresses. With one hand, he stroked her hair, looking like a complete gentleman. With the other, he was inside her coat and under her sweater, tugging and twisting on her large nipples, trying to stimulate every nerve ending on them. Finally, the buggy turned, moving down the hill into the graveyard. Deuce knew he'd have only a moment. He opened her coat and pulled her left breast out of the neckline of her sweater. His mouth was immediately on her nipple, sucking her hard, rolling it between his tongue and roof of his mouth.

jennanips
jennanips
77 Followers