Eight Candles for Eight Rides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jennanips
jennanips
77 Followers

Rachel grabbed the back of Deuce's head, pulling him towards her chest, wanting more. As soon as Deuce felt the buggy start to turn, he lifted his head and her sweater, letting her breast gently move back into concealment. He buttoned her coat and continued his ministrations underneath, tantalizing and teasing her.

Rachel was panting. "The other?" She simply asked.

"Not yet," was Deuce's simple reply. He couldn't say much more, however, as Rachel's hand surprised him. At some point, she had loosened his belt. She pushed her hand under the waistband of his pants and underwear, tantalizing and teasing him.

They began moving in sync. As he traced his fingers around her nipple, she would do the same around the head of his penis. When he cupped her breast, she would reach down and cup his balls. Each one was finely attuned to the pleasure of the other, barely noticing the caroling ghosts around them.

The buggy turned one final time before coming to the mirrors and then letting its passengers out. Deuce quickly moved his head down and fastened himself on her right breast, pulling her nipple with his lips. Meanwhile, Rachel did what she could to adjust Deuce's hardened prick into a better place, and then put her other breast back into her bra. Just as the buggy came upon the first mirror, Deuce lifted his head, Rachel lifted her bra, and everything was back in place. Well, almost, as both were panting and quite clearly aroused. They both thought it all too appropriate that their buggy was filled with a large candy cane, which appeared to be coming straight out of Deuce's pants.

As they rode the escalator to the outside, Deuce asked, "Where is the candle going this time?"

"At the altar," Rachel replied. She pulled out a white candle and the lighter.

Although Deuce wouldn't have called it an altar, there was a small alcove at the top of the moving sidewalk, just before exiting the ride. Rachel solemnly placed the candle there, "For the 1,000th ghost." she declared.

Both of them stood for a moment in silence, as if they were remembering a lost loved one, before exiting the ride. Then Deuce flashed Rachel an evil smirk, and she giggled in response, breaking the pretend-somber mood.

Deuce's face turned serious. "I need you," he said to Rachel.

"I need you, too. And I think our last ride is the best option for that." Rachel pointed, and Deuce looked up. Pirates of the Caribbean, of course! The ultimate slow, dark ride. Now if only they could get their own boat.

The line looked to be pretty short. In front of them was another couple, as tightly wound around each other as Rachel and Deuce. And then they heard the dreaded words, "You two, row two please. You two, row four." The couples looked at each other, almost angrily, and stepped into the boat.

Deuce and Rachel sat in the boat, holding hands, looking at the couple two rows ahead of them as they cruised through the bayou. At the first dip, Deuce took a chance and squeezed Rachel's breasts, going for a cheap feel. He almost laughed as he looked over and saw the man two rows forward doing the same. Then he noticed the hats on their heads - the couple was wearing bride and groom mouse ears, embroidered with yesterday's date.

"Hey, congrats!" Deuce called out. The couple looked at them and gave a courteous smile.

"Look," said Deuce, always the negotiator, "I have a feeling you guys want to do the same thing we do. We don't mind.... [a quick glance and nod from Rachel confirmed his thought]... if you don't."

The man looked at his wife. She shook her head. She whispered in his ear. He stared at her, "Are you kidding me?!?"

The man turned to Deuce, looking chagrined. "This is going to sound ridiculous, but she says that you guys can only have sex if we're having sex, and I promised her that we'd only make love by candlelight on our honeymoon."

Deuce and Rachel burst out laughing. The wife glared at them, sure they were laughing at her. Rachel reached into her backpack, pulled out a blue candle and the lighter, and held it up so that she could see . "Will this do?" Rachel waited until they went down the second dip, melted the base of the candle, lit it, and placed it in the middle of the third row.

The husband's eyes lit up, glowing almost as bright as the candle. He stood up a bit in the boat, though not enough to attract attention, undid his pants, and looked at his wife, "Arrrr, I'm going after some booty!" he declared, and pounced on his bride. Within seconds, all that Rachel and Deuce could see of the newlyweds was a pair of black mickey ears and part of the husband's shirt.

Rachel looked at Deuce. "Hi," she softly stated, unbuttoning her coat and laying it behind her, creating a bit of a pillow along the bench.

"Hello, my love." Deuce replied, equally softly. "Still want to make this the naughtiest place on earth?"

Deuce leaned forward and they kissed. Their kisses quickly proceeded from soft to passionate. Tongues fencing more wildly than the pirates along the port, hands roaming along every inch. At this point, they didn't care about the boat behind or in front, and certainly didn't mind if any ride operators watched along on camera. After teasing, and cumming, and being with each other on so many rides, the two lovers needed each other.

Deuce removed his jacket so that Rachel could have better access to his body beneath his shirt. She happily responded, running her hands underneath his shirt, touching him everywhere, palming his nipples before running her fingernails down his chest. Deuce moaned as he tied his jacket securely around his waist, then undid his belt and zipper. He pushed his pants and underwear down out of the way, his jacket covering his bare ass. Rachel laid herself along the bench as best she could, one leg down into the bottom of the boat, the other laid along the seat. Deuce laid himself on top of her, flipping up her skirt as he did so.

With a bit of wiggling, Deuce could feel the tip of his hardened prick right at Rachel's entrance. He kissed her, penetrating her mouth with his tongue as he pushed himself into her. After a moment of erotically increasing pressure, Rachel opened, and Deuce slid into her.

Once inside, Deuce wasted no time. They had already passed the wenches for sale, and were moving towards the prisoners trying to get the key from the dog. He knew he needed to make Rachel cum at least once before emptying himself into her. He could already feel the pressure increasing in his balls, and willed himself to wait.

Deuce began to push himself deeply into her, alternating pounding fast with smooth, deep strokes. Unfortunately, his rhythm didn't match that of his partner in the second row, who from his grunts seemed to be quite close to release, and the boat was choppily sliding everywhere. Deuce changed his technique, moving in a side to side motion that pushed him deep into his partner, exploring her pussy with his cock as he did so. The movements of the boat evened out, switching to a steady rocking motion.

Rachel, however, was far from steady. "Deuce I'm so close! Fuck! Oh fuck, please make me cum!" she moaned into his ear.

Deuce looked up. They were already at the final scene with the cannons! He was never going to make it in time. He noticed that the pair in front of them were already sitting back up and putting their clothes in order. The husband was all smiles as he buttoned his shirt. She didn't look as happy, and her Minnie ears had been crushed on one side. He was humming "Yo, ho, yo, ho, a pirate's life for me!" At first, Rachel and Deuce couldn't tell what she was humming. Then Rachel caught it and whispered to Deuce, "It's a small world after all!"

Deuce had to catch himself to keep from laughing out loud. "Poor girl," he whispered in Rachel's delicious ear. He couldn't stop from taking a nibble.

And then, suddenly, the boat stopped. At first, Deuce thought it was a trick, or just the changing motion of the ship now that they were the only ones making love. But no, the oil lamps were burning brightly above them, the pirates continued their bickering, but the ride had quite obviously stopped. "A miracle!" Deuce thought to himself, returning his attention to his lover.

It was a good thing he did so. Rachel was on the edge. Deuce moved down and kissed her, deeply. He slid one hand under her sweater and rolled a nipple between his fingers. That was all she needed to push her over the edge. Deuce covered her mouth with his own, taking in the moans and gasps as she came and echoing back with moans of his own.

Deuce's cock started to twitch, and he felt himself going over the edge, beginning to cum as well, which set Rachel off, pushing her to an even higher level. Her body writhed under his. She wrapped her arms and legs around her lover, pulling him closer to her, deeper into her. Deuce could feel himself pulsing into her, and her body pulsing in return. He just wanted to meld with her, have every part of himself entwined with her at that moment.

There was a sudden "clunk," and their boat began to move again. Deuce took that as a sign, and broke off their kiss. Rachel's face was wet with tears, but a huge smile was on her face. "Happy Hannukah, my love."

"Happy Hannukah, my Disney darling." Deuce replied, kneeling in the bottom of the boat so he could get his pants back over his butt.

"Here," said Rachel, handing him a washcloth. Deuce laughed - she had thought of everything, of course. He wiped himself off and handed it back to her, so that she could do the same. She moved and wiped down the seat as well, figuring that spreading cum was not appropriate behaviour at Disneyland, not that anything they had done that day was. They got themselves together, and sat up in the boat as it came around the curve.

The ride operator was clapping as they pulled up and exited the boat. The four of them suddenly realized that the unscheduled stop in the ride had not been merely a lucky coincidence. The couple in front of them turned red as beets. Deuce and Rachel just laughed. They embraced one more time, sharing a deep kiss.

They ran hand in hand out into the deepening Disney gloom, signifying that there was not much daylight left on that short winter day. Deuce already had a good idea as to how he wanted to spend the rest of that evening, tough. It involved many scented candles of a different type, surrounding a large hot-tub at the home of an uncle who was out-of-town and had left him a key (so he could take in his mail). He had some other taking-in in mind, though...

jennanips
jennanips
77 Followers