All Comments on 'Eighteen and... Caught! Ch. 01'

by cranesgirl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
cranesgirlcranesgirlover 8 years agoAuthor
cranesgirl

Thanks for the support. There is another ch pending approval right now. Read the author note in that about the length of this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ZZZ....zzzz

Not even remotely intriguing. Another couple of paragraphs would've been helpful but this is a dozer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Even story writing has rules.

Writing is not just putting words together so they make sense. It's an established process. I assume the writer thought it wouldn't matter, doing a teaser would be enough cuz it's 'cute'. Guess he never met a 'prick teaser'. Such a short tease should only have been published with other chapters at the same time. A good story is more than words. Try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too short and a long list of cliffhanger chapters will shortly annoy....

.....in balance, you write well and I find my self intrigued by the family dynamic I believe is about to change dramatically.

I wonder if wifey has a clue that she's about to become a cuquean to her own daughter and that she will forever after be a part of the sexual trio her husband is about to create?

Well, let's see if you pull it off...

Oh, and sorry, but it is rather obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Awesome! I'm intrigued! More please!! Ignore the negative you wrote well with great drama! Way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, a bit rough aren't we?

I'm talking to the other commenters. Give him a chance, this could still go several ways. We know that Kevin's going to take control, but I can't wait to see how. And the abrupt finish just makes for suspense...

Give me more!!!!!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
That's

All? Wasn't even a good start to a first chapter, just enough to let you know that he's pussywhipped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hummm

Is that it ????

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hmmmmm..

Well the guy sounds like a total pushover for starters so much that I can't even remember his name even though I've just finished reading

rhimshot415rhimshot415over 8 years ago
Not that great a start

There is almost nothing here to motivate me to read whatever other chapters you intend to post. Kevin is a total moron. You've foreshadowed him thinking with the small head instead of the big one. And there is a hint there of Casper Milquetoast wanting to make Kylie the Sub to his Dom. No thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous