All Comments on 'Eighteen and... Caught! Ch. 03'

by cranesgirl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
blueyes005blueyes005over 8 years ago
too short and choppy

If you combined the first 3 chapters of the story it would flow better. As you have it now it seems very choppy. My recommendation would be get a good flow to your story and find the natural break in then choose them to make it seem like there are no breaks even you publish 2-3 pages at a time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just keep doing what you are doing...

I like your work. If you want to be a published author listen to the critics but if you want to just express yourself, keep it up. You got my blood moving.

Dream59Dream59over 8 years ago

Still too short.

cranesgirlcranesgirlover 8 years agoAuthor
hey

Just a quick fyi. This is the llast ch I'm adding here. Thanks to those who read and enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Am I the only one....

Am I seriously the only one that caught the fact the step dad took his pants off twice?! I had to re read to make sure!! But he takes them off before he sits down then he takes them off again!!

cranesgirlcranesgirlover 8 years agoAuthor
hahahahaha

Even I didn't realise he took them off twice! One day I'll rewrite and post the eited version. Thanks for pointing that out ;)

cranesgirlcranesgirlover 8 years agoAuthor
Ugh. make that

Edited version (see last comment)

CassieKCassieKover 8 years ago
Aussie who loves your stories.

Your stories are good, not brilliant, but they are written in a way that makes them believable. They are erotic and certainly are enjoyable reading.

You should keep them cumming.

Kittykat0212Kittykat0212almost 4 years ago
Continue!

please make more chapters! Maybe she doesn't get pregnant at first but that they do end up fucking where she goes to college and he divorces her mom and gets a place near wherever she picks and she gets pregnant during her first year. Also a small section where she explains she really isn't that much of a slut like he is assuming?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous