Eighteen and Eager to Learn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers

She asked Tom how he became such a great lover, he answered, "I didn't know I was that good," "Megan said you were fantastic, I hate to sound easy, but you can call me anytime, I'll be over." Tom looked at her, "I have strange hours, don't commit too easily."

Megan did not comment, she did not want to say, "as long as I'm not in school," she just smiled. Everything was working out well, she was sexually satisfied and very comfortable, the wine relaxed her. Tom was pleasant to look at, too bad his dick wasn't out, she wanted to see it.

She asked Tom to take his pants off, Tom did not hesitate, he stood up and slid them down. He sat down, Megan reached over and into his shorts, "can I pull your dick out?" Tom smiled and leaned back into the corner of the couch, her hand wrapped around the head and gently pulled it out. It flopped out like a big snake, she stared at it, "wow, what kind of vitamins do you take?" Tom laughed, he didn't respond, he just enjoyed her fondling.

She put it down, she wanted to look at it when it was soft but that wasn't going to happen with it in her hand. She sat and stared, she poked it, it reminded her of Playdoh, next time she gets some she's going to make one, she giggled at the thought. Then she thought, "a picture", Tom, "can I take a picture of it soft and then hard?"

He thought, "just my cock, nothing else," she went for her phone, in a second she was looking at it, taking a picture, "now hard" Tom said. Megan knew that wouldn't be a problem, she bent over and licked the big tip, it took quite a few licks to get the whole head wet. She wrapped a hand around it and gently squeezed, it took a few gentle tugs to make it come to life. It slowly rose, her hand was wrapped around it, as it stiffened it spread her fingers apart. She took another picture with her hand around it. It was about half mast, she took another picture, when it was standing straight up she took the final shot, she also took a picture of his balls.

Megan put the phone down, Tom asked, "what's my reward?" She bent over with her mouth open, the tip of his cock slipped into her mouth, she used her tongue and then let the head hit the back of her throat, she stayed down on it. Tom put his hand on the back of her head and started pumping, Megan liked his dick hitting her throat, it kept her from breathing so, she pulled up a little, took a breath and shoved it back into her throat. She grabbed it with both hands and pumped it, nice and slow.

Tom's was pumping into her mouth, every time he hit the back of her throat her head jolted, she kept her head down, and his dick in her mouth. She was slobbering and couldn't help herself, streams of her saliva ran down his cock. Megan lifted her head, Tom moved his hand, she stared at his cock, what a mess she made, it was wet and nasty looking.

Tom asked her why she stopped? Megan stood up, she put one foot on the floor and one on the couch and started to squat on the big cock, "turn around," Tom said. Megan stopped and turned around. She removed the tissue and lowered her crotch onto the stiff cock, she reached between her legs and guided it in. Megan was hoping she could take him, she may be too swollen.

The head pushed past her lips, she was sore, but it felt good. Megan knew she couldn't stop, she didn't want to fuck but didn't want to leave Tom hanging, she grunted every time he pumped into her. Tom put his hands under her ass and lifted her off his cock, "we can do this another time," said Tom, Megan turned and looked at him, Tom just smiled.

Megan sat on the couch and looked at his hard on, will your dick go down, Tom said, "yeah, that won't be a problem". They both leaned back, Megan stared, the cock wasn't getting soft, Tom said, "just give it time". She smiled. "Are you sure? I can handle it," Tom just smiled. Tom was surprised that Megan worried about his satisfaction, girls didn't normally care and only had sex because they had to, that could be why he tried so hard.

Tom grabbed her foot and squeezed, "we'll have plenty of nights and plenty of time to get you stretched," Megan smiled, it sounded like they would have many other nights together. She wanted to hug and kiss him but that would just keep his dick hard, she just looked at him while his dick softened.

It was Tom's turn to clean up, he excused himself and went to the bathroom. Megan started to relax and nodded out, Tom walked in and saw her eyes closed, he dressed and the cleaned up the kitchen while she rested. He finished in the kitchen and returned to the couch, she was apparently comfortable with her body, it was perfect and being naked didn't bother her. He lifted her legs and sat down, he put her feet on his lap. She stirred, she opened her eyes and smiled, "sorry, I think you fucked me into a coma," Tom laughed, "this girl is a joy to be with."

It was still very early, Tom turned on the TV, he gave Megan the remote, she started flipping through the channels, pausing at each channel. Nothing appealed to her, the next channel a black cock popped onto the screen, Megan quit changing channels, "this could be interesting" said Megan.

Megan had never watched porn, she turned on her side to get a better view, her feet rested on Tom's lap, she could feel his cock when she moved her foot. Tom leaned back and watched, he had never watched porn with a girl. The black cock was soft, but a small white hand was stroking it, her other hand joined in. The cock was growing, it was a fat one, probably seven inches long. This was the first black cock she'd ever seen, it was black, beautiful and exciting.

Tom held Megan's foot and started rubbing it against his cock, Megan thought, "uh oh, Tom is going to fuck me," it brought a smile to her face. The black cock was thick, the girl stared at it and kept stroking, she was smiling and eventually put it in her mouth, Megan had never seen a girl suck a cock, two hands and a mouth, that's how she did it. Tom's hand went up her leg to her naked ass cheek, he squeezed, it felt good.

The girl enjoyed what she was doing, her lips were half way down the cock, both hands were stroking it, a black hand went to the back of her head, her head was slowly moving up and down, soon the cock was pumping into her mouth. Tom's hand massaged Megan's ass cheek, his thumb worked it's way into the crack and rubbed her asshole, she lifted her hips and spread her cheeks with her hand, the tip of his thumb pushed into her crinkled little hole. It felt good, her ass was tight but not sore, eventually he buried his thumb deep into her ass, the friction felt good, she was learning about the pleasures of anal.

The girl in the movie was getting her mouth fucked by a black cock, Megan was having her ass fucked by Tom's thumb, she pushed her hips back, her fingers rubbed her clit, she was hoping to have an orgasm. Tom's thumb stopped, Megan looked over her should and looked at Tom, he was getting up, he pulled down his pants and she saw his hard on. He knelt between her legs, he guided the tip of his cock to her asshole, she felt the spongy tip at the entrance, she didn't think about his size, Tom's thumb felt great and she wanted more.

The big cock pushed in, the tip was filling her asshole, the pressure wasn't bad, it slipped farther into her, Megan pushed back, her hole was opening, she couldn't tell how much was in her, all she felt was the pressure increasing. Tom had his hands on her hips, he held her while he pushed his cock into her ass, Megan continued to watch the girl of the screen, the black cock was fucking her mouth and her throat, she could see the girl's throat expand when the black cock was forced into it.

The tip was in and Megan she felt it push past her ass ring, she was rocking back and Tom was fucking into her, the cock was sliding in and out, it felt good. Tom's hand reached around and was cupping the front of her crotch, his finger rubbed past her clit and was sliding into her pussy. Megan was starting to cum, her ass was taking Tom's big cock, the pleasure of his big cock sliding into her ass and the black cock fucking the white mouth on the TV was overloading her sense and she was cumming.

Megan grunted each time Tom pushed into her ass, Tom had half his cock in, each stroke went deeper, he could tell by her noises that Megan was cumming, she reached between her legs and pressed Tom's hand hard against her crotch, her orgasm was massive, when it was over she had tears in her eyes. Tom kept fucking into her, she was like a rag doll, her mind was blank, her grunting stopped and she started to fall forward into the couch.

Tom pulled out of her, she was relieved, he grabbed her hips and lifted her off the couch, he walked her to the back of the couch she bent over the back. Tom's hand was on her back, she felt his cock push into her ass, it was a long stroke and his cock was buried in her again. Megan grabbed onto the edge of the couch cushion, she wanted Tom to finish in her ass, he was fucking her hard, she felt pain when he went deep, she started to grunt and whimper.

Her eyes were watering, she held onto the cushions, she was getting louder and was sobbing, this was sex like she never imagined it. He moved one hand to her shoulder, and fucked her harder, his hips were bouncing off her ass cheeks. She could still see the TV, the white girl was on her back taking the big black cock, the little girl held her legs open and was smiling.

Tom started cumming, he was slamming into her, he finally pulled her back onto his cock and he came in her, she pushed back and ground her ass. He was finally finished, Megan pulled herself over the back of the couch and laid down. Tom looked down at her and smiled, Megan was glad she took care of him, her ass felt like there was still a cock in it.

Tom walked to the front of the couch, he stopped at her head, he put the head of his cock on her lips, her mouth opened. Megan wasn't sure what Tom wanted, his dick in her mouth confused her, he couldn't want more fucking, then she thought about where his dick just came out, she grabbed it and pulled it out of her mouth. She started stroking it, "Tom it's dirty," Tom smiled and pushed it back into her mouth.

Megan started sucking, it didn't smell. She used her hand to pump it into her mouth, her tongue licked the underside of the head. Tom knelt on the couch, he was straddling her chest, his dick was getting hard. "Tom, I'm not sure if I can take anymore."

Tom smiled and said, "just a little more," and fucked into her mouth. Tom got hard, Megan sucked and felt it grow in her mouth, it was sliding into her throat, her tongue rubbed the underside of his cock. Tom used his hand to stroke his cock, he started cumming, Megan sucked his cock and swallowed his cum.

Tom sat on the couch, Megan smiled at him, "I'm worn out, how about you?" Tom leaned over between Megan's legs and kissed the top of her mound, "I'm done."

Tom turned off the TV, he went to get a cover and covered her, Megan thanked him.

Megan was satiated, Tom used her body, every hole she had, Megan was happy. Tom said she should spend the night, Megan thought it over, "maybe next week, I'm supposed to meet friends."

Tom smiled, "is that a date?" Megan smiled.

JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers
12