Eirin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
meg1
meg1
603 Followers

He couldn't decide if this was torture or heaven. On the one hand, he knew she wouldn't be doing this if she was awake, and he didn't relish the thought of her continual shrinking from him, but, he also knew she could not take him into her body right now, and he was fully clothed as it was. He was harder than he had ever known himself to be, and would give a lot for relief. He tried to reach down and readjust himself, but she was pressed too closely to his body for him to reach in between them. Instead he reached behind her once again and pressed her pussy up against his thigh where she was straddling his legs.

Without intending to, he started humping against her thigh. He stroked his hand down her back and cupped her buttocks pulling her in tight, until he was sure he could feel her moisture through his own pants. He continued to rub against her, breathing in her scent and dipping his head into her neck. He could feel himself getting close to release, and ran his hand down the cheek of her ass and into her nether regions. She was in fact very wet. He wanted her to enjoy this, even if she never knew it. He circled her lower lips, and let his finger brush against her clit. He was having trouble get as much access as he wanted, so he reached up and pulled her thigh higher on his hips, which just brought her harder against his thigh. He heard her moan in and sleep, and pulled back to see her face. She was flushed, and her breathing was quickened, but her eyes were closed and he was sure she was still asleep.

He cupped her ass again, and pressed a finger to her tight pucker. He could feel her clenching her tight rosebud as he twirled his middle finger against it. He continued to rub his thigh against her slick center, just as he rubbed his own crotch against her thigh. He suddenly heard her inhale sharply and her eyes fluttered. She relaxed against him, and he could feel her essence on the fabric of his pants. He let go his orgasm, and felt himself spurt behind his ties. He humped against her three or four more times before he fell against her and buried his head once again in her hair.

After coming back to himself, he disentangled his legs from hers, and got up. He rinsed the cloth in the bowl out once more, and held it in his hands for a moment to warm before cleaning her thighs, thatch and stomach of their combined fluids. He could see the goose-bumps beginning to form on her, and got a blanket from his own bed to cover her with. She sighed and snuggled down under the blanket, leaving just the top of her head visible for anyone to see. Turning, he left the room before he was tempted to do anything more, and went to change out of his soaked pants.

Eirin woke again as the maid came clanging into the room. She groaned as the bumps and bruises of the night before made themselves known to her once again. When she could finally get her eyes to focus, she looked at the maid making all the noise and saw she had brought what looked like a small pot with her. The maid turned and cheekily smiled at her, "Sorry luv, know I'm loud, can't seem to help meself. 'is lordship ordered I bring this up to you. It holds banked coals, supposed to be good for small rooms with no air moving through."

Eirin just stared at the girl, she was the roundest, brightest girl she had ever seen. She was probably five foot four, with huge breasts and very wide hips. Her hair was red, her freckles were red, and her mouth was red. It was too much for Eirin to take after just having woken up. The girl stared at her for a minute, and then went back to what she was saying, "My name's Lori, and I'm to take care of you until you get better. 'Is lordship said you almost hurt yerself last night, and 'e don't have time to babysit!"

With that the girl turned back to her pot and lifted it up onto some sort of stand. She then went out into the main room, and came back carrying a bucket, which she poured into the pot. Immediately, Eirin felt the heat of the coals reach her. It was wonderful, she snuggled down under the covers more, holding her hands tight against her chest, and let the heat warm the air around her. The girl turned back towards her and clucked her tongue. "D'you know you look 'orrible?"

Eirin felt her face go red at the insult, and for the first time since yesterday morning, spoke to this crass girl. "I am aware of how I look, thank you. It was your own boss who did this to me, so I would appreciate it if you would not speak of it. You can also tell him, that I am not in need of babysitting, and can take care of myself perfectly well, thank you. Now if you would please go, I would like to rest some more."

Actually, what she really needed was to use the chamber pot, but it was down at the foot of her bed, and she didn't want this girl to witness the rest of her humiliation by seeing the bruises not apparent from the head up. She was already embarrassed about the situation she was in; she did not need someone to rub her face in it.

At that moment she heard booted feet outside the door, and Lord Hawthorn himself stepped into the room. Eirin immediately paled and shrank down under the covers. "What is going on in here, why do I hear raised voices? Aren't you supposed to be resting? Why are you just standing there? I told you to bring up some porridge so Eirin could eat." Lord Hawthorn's gaze swept between the two girls, one trying to make herself as invisible as possible, the other standing with her hand on her hip and chest pushed out as far as it would go.

"It's her yer lordship, she says she don't want no babysitter, an' she told me to tell you that, and yer the one who make her look ugly, so not to point it out to 'er." Lori glared over at Eirin before turning her face back to Lord Hawthorn and giving him her widest smile, showing the missing tooth on the right side. "I was tryin' to be nice, jist like you tol' me, I even set up the warming pot, and she lit right into me." Lori turned again to Eirin and she could see the sneer, but most of her attention was focused on Lord Hawthorn, his look was more confused, rather than annoyed.

"You can go now Lori, I will finish up in here, please send Maria up to me when you see her." With that Lori was dismissed, and he started over to Eirin on the bed, Lori stared slack-jawed after Lord Hawthorn. She was livid, he didn't even look at her chest, he dismissed her, for this girl, who was covered in bruises and was too snobbish for her own good? She would take care of that, this girl would learn that Lori, not her would be the next servant in his lordship's bed.

Lord Hawthorn didn't even turn to see if the servant had left, but made his way over to the bed. He took the chair that was still setting beside the bed from last night, and sat down in it, looking the girl over to see if she was any worse for the wear. He could see no evidence of any further injury from last night's activities, but she was so buried under covers, she could be bleeding to death, and he wouldn't know.

He turned around to shut the door, so he could inspect her, and saw Lori still standing where he had left her, "Didn't I tell you to go? Send Maria up, if you can't get along with this chit of a girl, I'm sure she can; now be on your way, quickly." He shut the door after she left and turned back to Eirin.

He was upset to see her pull herself even farther under the covers, after what had happened last night. He knew she didn't remember it, but just looking at her brought it all back until he could feel himself hardening where he stood, without ever touching her, or himself. He shook himself back to the present and approached her, seeing her flinch; he stopped with his hands at his side.

"I have to look at you, I need to know how your injuries are healing. The room has warmed up nicely, would you mind if I removed your cover?" She only looked at him with eyes that were now more green than gold, and filled with fear. Then, still without saying a word, she drew the covers off of herself, and spread her legs, just as she had done last night. He sighed at seeing the look in her eyes as she moved. She had indeed learned her lesson, he hadn't even given an order, and she still obeyed him.

For some reason, that did not make him as happy as he had thought it would. He was disappointed knowing that she acted out of fear. He moved slowly, pulling the covers the rest of the way off of her. Eirin closed her eyes and turned her face towards the wall, though this time she did not ball her hands into a fist.

Lord Hawthorn started at her head, and gently touched the area surrounding her stitches. She sucked in a breath at his first touch, but other than that made no movement or sound. When he was convinced there was no infection in the cut he moved on to her arms. He gently picked up her left arm and turned it to see the bruises, they were still more black than yellow, but they also would heal.

Just as he was trying to turn her back onto her back, Maria slammed the door back against the wall as she bustled into the room. "So sorry, m'lord, my hands are full, and I lost control of the door. Didn't mean to disturb you, but I thought you would need more hot water, surely the poor little dear would like her hair washed, and another poultice for her head, and some cream for, well, you know what for."

Maria was like a dervish, swishing through the room; setting things down and around. While Maria was talking, and the lord was still holding Eirin's arm, Eirin herself was trying to hastily draw the bedcovers back up around her so no one else would witness what was done to her.

Maria stepped up to the bed and looked down upon Eirin, "Now don't you worry dear. You probably don't remember, but I was here last night, I'm the one who found you, and I sure am sorry about all the screaming, but you gave me a fright you did. In any case, I've got three daughters myself, and you haven't got anything I haven't seen before. Lord Hawthorn needs to look at your injuries, the sooner you stop resisting, the sooner it's over and done with."

Eirin looked up at the woman, who was as overwhelming as an avalanche. It sounded like she had just spoken an entire speech in one breath, but when her mind reached 'resisting' she immediately tensed up and let her hands fall from the covers. She had resisted Lord Hawthorn. She darted a look up into his face fearful of the anger she would see there.

Lord Hawthorn glanced down at Eirin after Maria's introduction and saw her staring at him with eyes as wide as saucers. "Lord what's happened now, did something hurt you? Quick, m'lord, pull down the covers, maybe she has a burr in the sheets with her," Maria started tugging on the covers and they came down with no resistance this time.

Lord Hawthorn knew what had put that look on Eirin's face; it was the only thing that had put it on her face since she had arrived. She was afraid of him, he knew it was because Maria had mentioned that she was resisting him, but he didn't know what to do about it. He really did want her to do what he told her to, but he didn't want her to constantly look at him like he was poised to hit her.

Maria was busy muttering to herself as turned Eirin this way and that, trying to find whatever had caused her pain. Eirin was clenching her teeth as well as her fists now trying not to cry out as the pain Maria was causing her from her rough treatment. Lord Hawthorn made a grab for Maria and pulled her from the bed.

"That is enough Maria, I am sure she is alright, but we don't need to be tossing her around like a toy. Now, would you please tell Jonathan to make sure he has a ready supply of coals to bring in and replace, he can use one of the fireplaces in a spare room to burn them down until they are ready to be brought in. I don't want them too hot, because they will stink, as well as being too much for this small room. Make sure he understands, he likes you and you can explain things so he understands." Maria curtsied quickly and practically skipped from the room.

She loved her lord, and knew that whatever trouble was between him and the girl they would work it out. The lord was the fairest employer she had ever had, and she blessed each day she had landed upon his step.

Lord Hawthorn turned back to see that Eirin had not moved from her former position. Her hands were still clenched at her sides, and her eyes were narrowed in pain. When he looked into her face he could see that pain and fear were warring with each other as to which was the strongest emotion within her at the moment. He decided that in time she would learn her place, and not every action she made would bring her fear. He would just have to hope that if he continued to be fair with her, she would learn to trust him, and know her place in his house. He picked up the bowl of steaming hot water, and brought it closer to her.

Setting the bowl on the chair, he dipped the rag in it and leaned over her. Her eyes followed his movement and stared up at him, "I am going to clean your stitches and blood from your hair. This may hurt some, but I will try to be gentle, I can not wash your hair until your forehead heals some, so this is the best I can do."

Gently he cleaned the wound on her head, and the hair around it. Never once did she make a sound or movement. Trying to ease her, Lord Hawthorn kept up a banter in soothing tones, "So, what was it about Lori that you didn't like? I know she's difficult, but she's not all bad. You will like Maria, though. She's as sweet as they come. I would have sent her to you first, but her youngest daughter has a cough, and she's been staying with her most mornings. Ah, there, all done. I hope I got it all out; you'll need to pull your hair back until it dries. Do you mind if I look at your arms, to see how the bruises are healing? I'm not sure where all of these bruises came from, but you have a fair amount. Don't worry they will heal in time and you will never see them again. Oh, yes, they are looking better already. Healing nicely, do they ache at all?"

Lord Hawthorn gently pried her fingers apart as he was looking at her arms, trying to get her to relax some. Eirin nodded her head yes at his question, but still did not speak a word. Lord Hawthorn pulled the jar of cream Maria had brought to him, and opened it, immediately the smell of mint filled the air.

"Ah, this smells much better than the tea you are to drink, I am going to rub some of this onto your arms for you, it will make the ache go away." Lord Hawthorn dipped his fingers into the cream and rubbed his hands together to warm it. He then proceeded to massage her arms from her fingertips to her shoulder. He could feel her muscles relaxing as he went, and was pleased that she was becoming used to his touch. After he finished, he knew there was nothing for it, he had to check both her breast, and her nether region.

She still had not covered up, and he had acted like it was nothing for her to lie there uncovered. However, he knew that at first touch, she would once again tense up and become stiff. He wondered if he should give her the tea again; after all, he'd done a lot more than just look at her last night, and she'd never woken up. He quickly dismissed the idea. He expected to spend a lot more time with her, preferably in his own bed, and she would eventually have to learn to not only deal with, but delight in his touch.

"Ok, Eirin, I know you don't want me to, but I have to check the rest of you. I promise I will be gentle. It will be easier if you do not tense up." He moved first to her breast where he had bitten her. He sat on the bed, but he was on her left side, and he had bitten her right nipple, so he had to lean all the way over her in order to get a good look. He rested on his left hand, and with his right, he gently ran the damp cloth over her nipple. Immediately it drew in upon itself and became hard. He heard Eirin gulp, and she turned her head. He turned her head back towards him, and looked into her eyes.

"There is nothing wrong with your reaction. It is perfectly normal, and makes me very pleased. Eirin felt her face turn red as he moved his hand back to her nipple and gently pinched it. Eirin then gasped as he moved his head down and with just the tip of his tongue barely licked the other nipple. She had never felt anything like this before; there were butterflies in her stomach and she felt the need to clench her legs tightly to stop the build up of feelings between them. When he bit lightly on her nipple she drew her knees up to his back and clenched her hands under her chin to stop herself from reaching out to him.

Lord Hawthorn sat up; this is not what he had come in here for. If he went much further, he would take her again, and the healer was quite explicit that she could not have any physical relations until the end of the week. He was also quite bemused about her reactions to him. He knew she was not a virgin, but she was acting as if she had never felt anything like it before. She must not be used to men who are willing to give pleasure as well as accept it. That must be it he decided.

Eirin was breathing hard and looked at him as if she couldn't figure out what he was. He took her hands, and once again relaxed them at her sides; he then stood up and straightened out her legs upon the bed. He looked at the bruises on her knees. Glancing up into her face he asked her if she knew how she had gotten them. She merely shook her head at him and he reapplied the cream to her bruises.

"Now, I will need to check between your legs to see how you are healing there, and the healer said I could also apply this cream there. Will you let me check between your legs, or do I need to call in someone to help me?" Eirin immediately spread her legs for him, the last thing she wanted was that big man to come in again and hold her down. Lord Hawthorn drew his eyebrows together at her, but otherwise made no remark.

He picked up her left leg, and placed it in his lap, he then moved her other leg until it was against the wall. Eirin was staring at him with wide eyes, trying to control her breathing. She had never felt so many feelings all at the same time. First he scared her, then he relaxed her, then he excited her, and now he scared her again. What was he going to do between her legs?

Lord Hawthorn bent down and rested on his elbow; using his thumbs he pried apart her outer lips. She was not dry, but she was far from being wet enough to allow him to check her on the inside. "Do you hurt here?" he asked her. She nodded her head yes, and he frowned at her again. He dipped a finger into the jar again, and slid it into her hole. He could feel her bearing down on him and squeezing his finger. Looking up at her he told her it would be easier on her if she would relax, but he could feel that wasn't going to happen.

He rearranged himself so he was lying on his stomach in between her legs, with one hand opening her up, he gently tweaked her clit with the other. Eirin drew in her breath and tried to scoot up the bed. He merely followed her, stretching himself out. Using his index finger, he continued to circle her clit, then ran it up and down her inner lips. He could smell her now, she was delicious, her scent even overpowering the mint in the cream. He lubricated his middle finger in her own juices and once again slipped inside her.

Looking up he could see her stomach muscles working and her hands clasping and unclasping. He slid in farther and felt less resistance until he reached where her maidenhead would have been. It felt jagged and raw. He jerked his hand back and jumped up to his knees. Looking at her half-closed eyes and her breasts jerking with every breath he was taken away. She still had not realized he was no longer between her legs, her eyes were closed and her head was tilted back.

meg1
meg1
603 Followers