Eirin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were a virgin?" was all he asked. His voice brought her back to Earth and she stared at him. All she could do was nod her head yes. Lord Hawthorn was speechless. How had he missed it? Surely he should have felt it? Oh, what a position he had put himself in. On the one hand, he had had her first. On the other, it had been terrible for her. She was gorgeous and he wanted to take her right here and right now, but she was afraid of him.

He knew he would never get enough of her, but she would be happy if she never had him again. He had to find a way to make her want him. Now was as good a time as any.

Lord Hawthorn reached his hand back down to circle her hole again. She was drier, already; he had scared her again. He dipped his fingers into the jar of cream and ran them back up and down her inner lips.

He was glad he stayed sitting up for this, because he wanted to watch her face for her first conscious orgasm. Eirin unconsciously opened her legs even wider as he slipped his middle finger into her. He hooked his finger up and rubbed against the top wall of her vagina. With his thumb he began to circle her clit, but never actually touched it. Eirin pushed down on his finger, knowing his thumb was in the wrong place, but not knowing exactly where it should go.

Lord Hawthorn withdrew his finger and reinserted both his first and middle fingers, she was so tight, he had to squeeze them together to get them to go in. By now Eirin had started panting and her legs were scissoring up and down on the bed. She reached down to grab his wrist, but stopped herself at the last moment. Lord Hawthorn stared transfixed upon her face.

He had expected her to turn her head or close her eyes, but she was staring right at him. Her pupils were dilated and she was breathing through her mouth. She was flushed from below her ribcage to her face, and she was the most beautiful sight he'd ever seen. He felt her try to push down on him again which brought his attention back to her pleasure. He started wiggling his fingers inside of her; with his thumb he started massaging her clit, pulling the hood over it and exposing it in turn.

Eirin was now lifting herself off the bed to get closer to him, and he knew she would not last much longer. Keeping his two fingers inside her, he reached for her with his other hand and pinched the base of her clit. Immediately she arched her back off the bed and closed her thighs around his hands. Lord Hawthorn waited for her to come back down.

Eirin was shocked, he was between her legs! Then he leaned down and was staring at her in her most private parts. Eirin felt him put his finger into her, it hurt and she felt herself tense up around him. She heard him tell her that it would hurt less if she relaxed, but try as she might she couldn't. Then if that wasn't bad enough, he lay down in between her legs. How close was he going to get her? Didn't he know it wasn't seemly for someone to look at her that closely?

She felt him part her down there and tried to scoot away, but he just followed her. There was no where to go, and he had already threatened to get that big man in here. Then she felt the most amazing thing, he pinched her, but not in a way that hurt. Then she felt his finger go into her again. Surprisingly it did not hurt; she could feel her muscles jumping at his intrusion and relished the feeling. She closed her eyes and just let herself feel the wonderful fullness his finger inspired within her.

His voice broke her out of her revelry, and she looked up to see him towering above her. He asked if she was a virgin? Well, of course she was a virgin, she's only 18, and not married, how could she not be a virgin? All she could do was nod at him, his face had once again taken on a frown, and she was scared again. Was that bad? What was he going to do to her? She couldn't help it if she was a virgin, well, she wasn't one anymore; surely that counts for something.

Then he put his hand back on her lower lips and started to circle the place that made her feel so good. The feeling was incredible, but she knew it could be better. She tried to arrange herself so that his finger touched the spot she was looking for, but she couldn't quite hit on it. Then he stuck his finger in her again, only this time he wiggled it around. It was amazing, this had to be the most amazing sensation she had ever felt. Then she felt him withdraw, and she felt empty, but before she knew it, he had reentered her again. This time however it was thicker, and even more wonderful than the last time.

She stared down at the top of his head. He was concentrating so hard on what he was doing. She could see a flush running up her body, and she couldn't get her breath. He looked up and their eyes met and his fingers went still within her. She wanted to feel that pressure again and found herself trying seat herself more fully on his fingers. He must have felt it, for he looked down again, except this time with both fingers in her he was rubbing her on the inside.

She felt lightning shoot through her body. She couldn't hold still, there was something that was supposed to happen, but it was just out of reach, if only she knew what she could do to relieve the pressure, then she knew she would feel better. Suddenly she felt him hit that spot and she was whirling through both space and time. Her entire body was a swirl of colors, and she hoped it would never end. It ended all too soon, and she was slammed back into herself when she heard a sound at the door.

There was the maid, smirking at her. Oh my god, this is the whore's room, and I am the whore. Not only did I let this man, who abused me do those things to my body, but he allowed someone else to watch. She closed her eyes once again, and cried at her own humiliation. She was so ashamed of herself.

"Excuse me, Lord Hawthorn and Lady Eirin, but I came to see if you needed anything to eat." Maria looked delighted about what she had walked in on, but Eirin did not share her sentiments. Tears rolled from her eyes as she fought to not cover herself back up again.

Lord Hawthorn stood up and left the room without a word. Why shouldn't he? He had gotten what he came for, she had given herself up to him easily. Eirin looked up at the maid and asked her to leave to she could relieve herself. When the maid returned Eirin was already back in bed, with the covers drawn up to her head, rolled on her side facing the wall.

"Well, dearie, what do you want to eat? When the cook heard of your injuries, she thought you might like a nice broth. Shall I get some for you? Eirin only shook her head and burrowed even further down on the bed.

"Come now, you have nothing to be ashamed of, it is I who should be apologizing for interrupting; I just walk around with my head in the clouds. I really should pay more attention." Eirin tried to tune her out, but she just walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, "You will never get better if you do not eat something. I know it seems bad now, but it really isn't all that. You will see that things will work out for the best, in time."

Eirin rolled to her back and stared, slack-jawed at the woman. Get better? How? Things will never be better again.

"Oh good, you decided to eat afterall, well, sit up dearie, you can't eat lying all the way on your back." With that Maria reached around and pulled Eirin up, fluffing and stuffing pillows behind her to support her. "See, now I just knew you would be hungry, the tray is on the table, let me get it, and I'll bring it to you. Then I was thinking that a real bath would be in order for today. I know Lord Hawthorn doesn't think you should, but he doesn't know women all that well, and I do. You will feel just right as rain after you've had a good bath. Don't worry, we won't get your stitches wet, I'll be real careful when I wash your hair. Oh, and you'll need some clothes, you can't go around naked all day, no matter what Lord Hawthorn wants."

Maria walked out of the room, still muttering to herself. Eirin had never known anyone who could talk so much, or so fast. She stared after her for a while, then felt her stomach rumble at the delicious smell coming from her bowl. Not only was there broth, but bread, and fruit too. She realized that she hadn't eaten in well over a day, and she was famished. By the time Maria came back her tray was empty.

"I knew you would like that, the cook was so proud of herself. I'll be sure to tell her how wonderful you thought it was. Come along, I have the bath warming in front of the fire in Lord Hawthorn's room, so we better get a move on. I want you to be able to let your hair dry before you go to sleep again, no sense in your catching a chill as well."

Eirin pulled the blanket around herself and dragged her legs over the side of the bed. She had had no idea she would be this sore. She tried to stand, but when she did, she fell backwards onto the bed again. Maria rushed to her to keep her from falling anymore. "Oh, you poor dear, let me help you, that's it nice and slow. Just lean on me, and we'll get you into the bath. You will be amazed at how much it helps all your aches. And I put some peppermint oil in the water; that will help as well." Eirin leaned heavily on Maria as she stepped in the tub. She laid back and tried to let the water soak her sore muscles. She found herself drifting off as Maria washed her hair. The soothing scent of peppermint as well as the hypnotic feel of Maria running her hands through her hair soon had her asleep in the tub.

Maria was humming to herself as she changed the sheets on Eirin's bed. She was such a dear girl, it was too bad she had to be inducted into womanhood the way she was. Shame on Lord Hawthorn! If she didn't adore him as much as she did, she would be very angry with him. He better make it up to her. As she came into the main room, holding the bundle of sheets her in hand, she stopped short. There was Lord Hawthorn himself, he was standing still in the middle of the room; staring down at the girl with a completely dazed look on his face.