All Comments on 'Eirin Ch. 05'

by meg1

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
TricialenTricialenalmost 16 years ago
Ummm

Okay..I didn't think you could do it but I find myself thawing toward Christopher but I am...now if he could just put two and two together and figure out that she's not Melissa...and if he could just bring Philip and his nasty daughter to justice, then convince Erin that he loves her and that she loves him...yes, I always wish for a happy ending...

WatercrazyWatercrazyalmost 16 years ago
Thank you

for this wonderful story. I cant wait to read more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Agree with Tricialen

I am softening (slightly) towards Lord Hawthorne as well. Seems he is really sorry for having behaved like a brute. But, he still has a way to go to make amends. If he proposes to Erin now, she'll believe it is only because he know she is a lady of wealth and title, worthy of being upgraded from whore to wife. He will have to work hard to convince her of his love. Looking forawrd to reading more..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful

This story has been great so far. It runs along the line of a good romance, like you would buy in the bookstore. The only fault I find is the time between chapters. Speed it up!!!! I am ready to read the rest of the story. Keep up the good work and don't make us wait so long for the next installment.

bad_girl69bad_girl69almost 16 years ago
OMG

you have no idea how long i have been waiting for Lord Hawthorne to finally find out the truth about Eirin. :) Im so excited right now! :)

Please you must hurry and write another chapter. I need to know what is going to happen next. You did such an amazing job with this chapter. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Yay!

Finally a new chapter and it was definitely worth the wait. But please don't make us wait too long, so anxious to find out what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great

Check every day to see if the next chapter is there. great story. hope to see teh next chaper soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
AWESOME!!!

YEAH!! We've been waiting so long for this!!!

This just keeps getting better and better!!! To be honest I wish it was longer though!! Can't blame me for wanting more!;-) You are an amazing writer! Can't wait for the next chapter!! Thank you!

kittykat36kittykat36almost 16 years ago
Awesome!

I've been checking daily for the next chapter. LOVED IT! I am really starting to like Lord. Hawthorne. But what is Melissa up to? Are things going to get worse before they get better??? Can't wait to see what happens next. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More please!

I have been checking every day for a new chapter! Thanks for making it so good! Can't wait for the next one. Please hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Love It, Love it, LOOOOVE IT!

I totally agree with all the other comments! I too have been anxiously waiting for the next chapter. This was wonderful and I can hardly wait to see what happens next. I hope she believes he really does love her and is a changed man. And I hope Phillip and Melissa get what is coming to them. Please don't keep us waiting long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW!

Definitely one of the best stories written in a VERY long time. You area a gifted writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
love it!!!

I think that you are a talented writer and I love this series. I believe that Eirin should get pregnant so we can see how Lord Hawthorn reacts. Will he be happy or angry? Please keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Brilliant

It was great to finally get another chapter but it was so much shorter than the others!!! I can't wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
FINALLY!

Finally Lord Hawthorn learns the truth. Thanks for being one of those authors who doesn't draw out a story so long it loses it's charm. Please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
FINISH IT PLZ

FINISH IT PLZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazing!

I've never left feedback before. But I felt compelled. Brilliantly written story. Im desperate to know the outcome!Elle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful!!

This story is truly amazing. I've enjoyed getting to know all the characters and can't wait to find out what happens. Hope you update soon! Thank you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW!!!

You are an AMAZING writer.... please please continue!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Please

Please finish this story...you're so close.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Just gets better & better!

I am so happy with the way this is progressing. In a wonderful twist, Hawthorne has become a prisoner to his feelings for Eirin & he is oh, so sure she feels the same way....I cant WAIT for her to throw his heart back in his face. I love that she has kept the core of herself to herself so far. He has ALOT to make up for before I think he will be worthy of her!!! If the fainting is an indication of a pregnancy, I hope you give her a way out on her own. She needs to CHOOSE Hawthorne, not have the choice taken from her the way the rest of her choices have been.

COME BACK SOON!! THE WAIT FOR THIS PART WAS A KILLER!!! Dont make us wait that long again, please!!!

PariahSoloPariahSoloalmost 16 years ago
And the Twists Keep on Turning

Megster,

Excellent job with Eirin showing her backbone at the end there. You are so close, don't let yourself get discouraged and finish this puppy, which I am sure will make all of your readers quite happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The best story

The best story ive read so far! Hurry up and write more im dying to know wat happens!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
puh-lease!

please please....pretty please with ice cream and sugar and a cherry on top.....please finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
like the others

again. like all the other comments: please, oh pretty plese -- finish this story. it's all in one: hot; horny, sexy; intriguing; mysterious; EVERYTHING!

nanibofaninanibofanialmost 16 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE!

I am completely infatuated with your story. I check several times a day to check if you've updated. I really hope you will continue and post the next chapter soon. Otherwise, what an awful torture. Haha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I LOVE THIS STORY

please continue soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I'm caught!

You've caught me with your characters and story. I can't wait to find out what happens. I also want to see the father and daughter get what's coming to them!

tigerlilleetigerlilleealmost 16 years ago
Please don't keep us in suspense any longer

This story has many facets to it and the way they all come together is like a quilted pattern fitted nicely against one another. I cannot wait for the continuation of this story and you have left off at a juncture that begs for more! Over the past several months, I have read many posts by various writers and I find myself somewhat disappointed in some for failure to continue on with a storyline when ever it peaks. Please please please do not leave your fans in a bind. Just like any great story, closure is important. Getting there is the intricate woven pattern of lust, deceit, acceptance, acquiesence and all the ingredients you have already provided. You leave us wanting more, not just from these characters, but if this is a preview of your writing capabilities, you will have a strong following within me and the rest of your fans. We anticipate your chapters with anxiousness...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Terrific!

I have been engrossed for the past hour with Eirin! Please finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
awesome

please continue the story

kittykat36kittykat36almost 16 years ago
More, more, more!!

please!!

caramellove17caramellove17almost 16 years ago
more!

i keep checking to see if you have posted more yet...please hurry i love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wonderful!!!

this is an absolutely wonderful story, i am loving it and i cannot wait for the rest, please hurry and submit more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Best story I have read on Literotica

This is such a good story! You should expand it and make it into a novel. I cannot wait to see what happens next, so please, please hurry. This is the first and only time I have submitted a response to an author, so know that I am genuinely hooked on your story :)

etap21etap21almost 16 years ago
thanks

I love this story and hope to read an update soon. thanks for sharing this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Quick!!

OMG...Where's the next chapter??!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
!!!

so good! please hurry with the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
IN THE NAME OF LORD HAWTHON HIMSELF

CONTINUE, YOU MUST-LORD GOD, GIRL!! CONTINUE OR KNO IT IS UR FAULT I CRY MYSELF 2 SLEEP AT NIGHT WISHING I KNEW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.PLEASE, NEXT CHAPTER OR TEN!!!!!!! LUVED IT

ellyneiellyneialmost 16 years ago
More!!!

Thank you yet again by the way :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
When is the next chapter coming?

Please, its been a month since the last :(

nanibofaninanibofanialmost 16 years ago
I've been adicted

for months! Please please update soon, you left us with such a great cliffhanger!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazing

That was amazing.You have an amazing talent for writing this and i cant wait for the next chapter! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More please!

I keep checking back for more of this story!!! Please continue to write!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent, waiting for continuation

Thanks for your writing

goodgirl212goodgirl212over 15 years ago
Really good!

I think the whole series was awesome..thoroughly enjoyed myself..not only the sex part but the whole story as such with all the intricate emotions..really kudos to the writer for the great job..looking forward to more of your work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent!

This keeps getting better and better. I guess it's true what they say: that practice makes perfect. The more you write the better it gets. Keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous