Elaine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm trying to help you to become independent."

"Why?" she asked with the same tone.

"So you don't need anyone else and can live on your own."

"I want to be with people. People that like me. Do you, or do you not like me?"

"Of course I like you, otherwise you wouldn't be here."

"Then why won't you RUB MY BOOBS!" she hollered.

By then, I'm sure the neighbors were wondering the same thing.

"Okay," I said. I took her by the arm and led her into the bedroom. I motioned for her to sit. She was still furious with me.

"I'm going to tell you a secret," I said.

She wiped a tear from her eye and swept the hair away from her face. "What," she said, calming down.

I cleared my throat and said, "I never had a real girlfriend before, so I've never rubbed boobs before. I've never done anything with a girl before except kiss. I'm afraid that if I do this, I'm going feel guilty that I've taken advantage of you."

She sat for a few minutes staring off into space. Then she said, "I think I know what you mean, so I'm going to tell you something. I know what I'm doing and I like you. If I didn't like you I wouldn't ask. If you never have done it before, I'll show you what to do. Do you like me enough to learn how?"

Now it was my turn to stare off into space. Elaine may be slow, but she had a full grasp of the situation.

"You know I'm not my brother. If I do this, I'm going to think of you as my girlfriend."

"I know you're not Richard. He never did anything good for me. You have. You're better than him. I'd want to be your girlfriend."

No one ever said that to me before. I guess she really did like me.

"Give me your hands," she said.

I held them out. She took them and held them to her breasts. She moved them around in a circular motion and then let go. I continued to massage these soft massive mounds for her. She leaned back on her arms, closed her eyes and smiled. I was no longer apprehensive and started to really give them a workout. A moan came from deep in her throat. She started to squirm on the bed. I had no idea what she was doing until she gasped and rubbed her hand in her crotch. Eventually she opened her eyes as I still rubbed her boobs, and she said, "Thank you."

I stopped and sat down next to her. She leaned over and gave me a kiss. It was wet and it felt great. I've kissed before but mostly quickies. She kissed me again and it was even wetter than before. The erection that was in my pants was getting very uncomfortable, and before I did something stupid, I got up and went into the kitchen. When Elaine came out, she had changed into a simple robe.

She walked up behind me, put her arms around me and gave me a squeeze. She leaned her head on my back as she held me and said, "That felt nice, boyfriend. You can rub my boobs anytime you like." As she let her arms drop away, one of her hands hit the wood that was making a tent in my pants.

"Woops, sorry," she said, giggling.

She went back out to the living room and turned on the TV. I grabbed a couple of beers and took them out. I handed one to her and sat next to her. She let her robe open a bit, but her boobs were so massive I still couldn't see all of them. She was in mid sip when she caught me peeking.

"Do you want to see them?" she asked, giggling.

"Not really," I lied.

She pouted. She looked down to her lap and then back at me and then down at her lap again.

"You know I want to see them. I've wanted to see them since the first second I met you."

She smiled, turned toward me and threw her robe open.

Good grief! They were unbelievable. For all their size, she had small nipples and at that moment, were as hard as a rock. Speaking of hard as a rock, mini-me was starting to drill a hole in my pants.

"Do you like them?" she asked, waiting for my approval.

"They're okay," I said, messing with her.

She closed her robe and started to pout again. Thank God she knew I was kidding.

"They are absolutely gorgeous."

She smiled again, opened her robe and swung her boobs from side to side for me.

"Do you want to see the rest?" she asked, starting to stand up.

I held her down on the couch. Any more stimulation and I would have a mess in my pants. "I think I'll save that for some other time. I've had enough new experiences today."

"I can see that," she said, looking at the tent in my pants. "Do you want me to take care of that?" she asked, tapping me on the tent pole.

"I don't want to impose upon you."

She stared at me.

"I don't want you to do something that you would rather not."

"Oh. I asked you, remember? That means I want to."

"What do you think should be done to take care of it?" I asked, really not knowing what she had in mind.

"I'm thinking. Okay, stand up and take your pants off."

I did as I was told and my cock sprung from the confines of my pants. She held me by the hips and moved me in front of her.

"Oh, that is a nice one," she said looking it over.

I didn't know if she was kidding or not. I wasn't any longer than 6 inches, but I knew I had a wide one.

"Hum, let me see," she said.

Now she was messing with me. The wait for her to do anything to me was a turn-on in itself. My cock bobbed at her as she continued to look it over. Finally, she took her hand and wrapped it around my cock and started pumping it slowly.

"I have found that if I do this long enough, it usually takes care of this problem," she said, looking up at me and smiling.

She was enjoying herself. Come to think of it, I was enjoying myself too.

She looked at me, still smiling as her hand tried to coax my spunk to appear. My legs started to shake and I was getting awfully close. She knew it and stopped. I wasn't sure why she stopped, but I stood and waited.

"This is your first time?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"I think I'm going to make this last for a while."

She waited for the purplish color to go away, wrapped her hand around me again and continued stoking me as she had before.

"Do you like what I am doing?"

I answered with a sigh.

Soon my legs were shaking again. She stopped and waited.

Ten minutes of her bringing me to the brink and stopping was starting to wreak havoc with my nervous system. It must have shown in my face.

"I'm going to make you cum now," she said, smiling at me.

She increased the speed of her hand a bit as it stroked up and down my cock. The pressure was building again and my knees were soon knocking. She pointed me at her boobs as the first spurt splashed against them. The second one came out so powerfully that it was audible as it hit her. A few more large spurts of spunk landed on target, before the last dribs and drabs were milked out. She had never taken her eyes off of mine. She released me and asked if the problem was taken care of.

"Absolutely," I replied.

* * *

That night, she wanted me to sleep with her. It was my bed, so I agreed. She was already in bed when I got in. She rolled toward me and I found that she was naked. I still had my shorts on. She ran her hands all over me and as soon as she came to the shorts, she asked my why. I really didn't have an answer, so I took them off. She was on me like an animal. She was no slight woman and was able to roll me around at will. She covered my face with her mouth as her hands and body wreathed over me. She had me pinned down and rubbed her womanhood on my cock. I was soon as hard as a rock, and with no fanfare, lowered herself on me.

What an incredible feeling! Her womanhood felt like a velvet glove surrounding me as she raised and lowered herself. Her tempo increased quickly, she moaned and shuttered as she arched her back with the intensity of her orgasm. I was fascinated by the whole experience. She rolled off of me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"You didn't come. Didn't you like it?"

"I loved it, I was just watching you."

"Oh. Do you want to watch again?"

I laughed. She really did have a good sense of humor.

This time I rolled over on her, and she guided me in. She raised her knees a bit to allow me better access, and I lifted myself up so I could look down and watch myself moving in and out of her. She ran her hands over my back and moaned now and then. Her breasts were flapping in time to our rhythm, as I continued to watch my cock slide in and out of her. She started to groan louder and suddenly I was pulled down on her tight. Her womanhood pulsed on me as she groaned. This was a bit of a blessing, as I was close to cumming myself. I used the respite to lower my excitement level.

Elaine brushed the hair out of her face and smiled at me. "You still haven't cum?"

"I think I'm having too much fun."

She giggled. "Okay, I'll show you something else."

She motioned for me to straddle her mid section, and placed my cock between her boobs.

"Just move back and forth till you come," she said. "That way I can watch too."

She wrapped those beauties around me and I slid myself back and forth between them. It was a huge turn on to watch and see her watch as well. She looked up at me now and then and giggled.

"Come on," she said. "You can do it! Let my boobs make you cum!"

The tingle in my balls had begun and I had trouble concentrating as she continued to giggle below me.

"Cum, cum, cum," she started to chant between giggles.

"Uh," I grunted as the spunk rushed up and out of me, splashing against the underside of her chin.

"Yeah!" she said and started giggling again.

* * *

We returned to work the next day with no one the wiser. Elaine performed her job so well, the boss gave her an early raise. (It was more like an apology for the day before.) When we got back to the apartment, she jumped me right in the living room.

* * *

It went on like this for months. She was the best thing to ever happen to me. We found ourselves in love and I popped the question the following year. We've been married for almost 30 years now. We couldn't have any children, but we adopted two. They managed to get into college and get good jobs and have great families. Elaine still works at the supermarket, making enough money stuffing bags to make most grown men green with envy. I'm a department manger at the same store. Richard is still an asshole and never married. He's done several stints upstate for beating his girlfriends.

Who's the moron now?

12