Elaine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking Terry's lead Roger too became bolder and pulled Elaine's bra cup down to reveal her left breast. He stared at her naked tit for a while, mesmerised by its pert perfection before, unable to resist, he plunged his face forward and sucked her nipple into his mouth. As he began to suck loudly Elaine's clasped the back of his head and pulled him closer, forcing her breast into his eager mouth.

Terry was obviously becoming frustrated by the restriction of Elaine's knickers.

"Let's get these off, shall we?" He said. "I need room to manoeuvre!"

Elaine looked at him with half closed eyes and slowly nodded. She was lost in a hazy world of lust and did not resist at all as Terry pulled her legs together and quickly swept her knickers down her long legs. Within seconds he had her legs spread over their laps again and his had back fiddling with her, now completely naked, pussy. She moaned in pleasure as his fingers found her clitoris and began to rub.

It did not take long for me to see that Terry was now working his middle finger between her wet and glistening pussy lips. He lent in close to her ear.

"Is this the first man's finger to touch your pussy, Elaine?" He said in a husky whisper. She just nodded.

He slowly ran his finger up and down her very wet and glistening lips. "Do you like it?"

"Uh huh." Was all she could manage.

The tip of his finger disappeared between her pussy lips and inside her young body. As he slowly moved it back and forth Elaine arched her back in pleasure at her pussy's first intrusion by another person.

Terry's finger moved deeper with every gentle thrust until, when he had two thirds of his middle finger firmly inside her hot and wet pussy, he stopped suddenly.

"My god, Elaine." He said, "You weren't lying when you said you were a virgin."

Her eyes opened a little but she really wasn't paying any attention. She gyrated her hips and whispered, "Don't stop, Uncle Terry, it feels so nice."

Terry started to finger my daughter again but said to Roger.

"Roger, you've got to feel this, it's amazing."

Without taking his loudly sucking mouth away from her nipple Roger's hand found its way between Elaine's legs and to the opening of her teenage pussy. Then, to my utter amazement, he simple inserted his finger alongside Terry's!

I heard my breathing coming rasping gulps as I watched these two old men simultaneous finger my daughter. I could not believe it possible but it was turning me on so much I was approaching my forth orgasm of the night!

Elaine arched her back in obvious pleasure as a second finger stretched her virgin pussy.

"Can you feel it?" Terry asked. "I think it's her hymen!"

Finally Roger pulled his greedy mouth from her nipple and stared in wonder down between Elaine's widely spread legs.

"Christ." He said. "Do you have any idea how rare it is for it to stay intact? Even for girl who hasn't been fucked yet."

"I know." Terry whispered back, although Elaine was paying them no attention. "I've certainly never felt one before."

Then another gyration of Elaine's hips forced both of their fingers a little deeper into her sopping pussy. Both men quickly pulled their fingers out of her a little.

"God, we need to be careful. This pussy is a rare prize." Said Terry.

Elaine moaned again, paying them no attention, but concentrating on her own pleasure. That brought them back to the moment and soon both men were slowly pushing their fingers in and out of her slippery pussy.

After a couple more minutes Roger lent in and in a low voice, his mouth right next to her ear, said, "Do you like that, Elaine? Do you like two men fingering your pussy at the same time?"

"Uh huh." She moaned.

"Do you like being naked in front of us, with your legs spread wide, while we touch you?"

"Oh God, yes." She whispered back. "Keep doing it."

Now Terry leaned in close to her right ear.

"You must be a naughty little girl to enjoy having your pussy touched by old men." He said, "Is that what you are, Elaine, a naughty girl?"

"I am." She said breathlessly, "Very naughty."

"Other people would call you a slut for spreading your legs wide for us and letting us finger you." Said Roger, "Is that what you are?"

She let out a little groan of pleasure at his dirty words and moved her hips around – her pussy clamped tightly around their invading fingers.

"Is it, Elaine?" Said Terry, "Is that what you are?"

"Yes." She said quietly as her hips continued to move. She was obviously nearing her climax.

The men sped up the thrusting of their fingers and Elaine moaned in lustful delight.

"Say it, Elaine." Urged Roger, "Tell us what you are."

Elaine whimpered and groaned but did not give them what they wanted. Between her legs their fingers were now a blur as they thrust in and out of her sopping pussy.

"Say it!" Said Terry more urgently.

Still only murmurs escaped her.

"Say it, Elaine." Said Roger forcefully, "Admit the truth, tell us what you are!"

"Say it Elaine!" Terry almost commanded her.

"Say it!"

"Say it!"

And then it became too much for her. Shaking her head from side as her orgasm hit, her eyes flew open and, at the top of her voice, she screamed "I AM A SLUT!"

And with that her orgasm reached its climax and her whole body shook with the pleasure of it. She jerked around on their fingers and screamed and groaned as she rode waves of pleasure more intense than she could ever have felt before. It seemed to go on for ages before at last I saw her young body finally relax and slump back between the two old men.

In the hotel room my fourth orgasm had hit at the same time as I watched my little daughter have her own. More of my cum was added to my already sticky laptop.

Back at the house silence had descended and Terry and Roger were just looking at each other in shock and pleasure. They had succeed in coercing Elaine into saying she was a slut. They looked down at her naked, sweaty, skinny little body, still sandwiched between them and with her legs spread wide. Massive smiles slowly transformed their faces into exactly what they were – dirty, lascivious old men.

In the hotel I watched as both men sat back and took a drink of beer. Between them Elaine had seemingly passed out from the intensity of her orgasm and was contentedly sleeping. Her legs were still spread wide, one over each of the men's laps, and her left breast was naked and on display.

Almost at once I saw both men's eyes widen as they simultaneously had the same idea. Without making a noise each slowly reached into their pockets and pulled out their phones. Then, being very, very careful not to wake her, they began to take photos of her sleeping, naked body. They took pictures of her face, close ups of her breasts, still glistening with cum, and of her wet pussy. They also made sure to capture shots of her entire body, slumped between them with her legs spread wide apart. Finally they reached out forward to take a selfie shot, ensuring all the three were in the frame - they had the audacity to make the thumbs up sign.

Finally, after they had taken photos of every square inch of Elaine's perfect body, Terry finally called it a night. He gently roused Elaine, who reluctantly woke into a semiconscious and sleepy state. He pulled her carefully out of the settee and then guided her up the stairs and into her bedroom. On my laptop the windows switched to show her flopping into her bed, still naked apart from her half worn bra and sticky with their seed. She was quickly asleep.

Terry did not bother to cover her with her duvet and instead stared down at her glistening, naked body, spread across her bed. After a few minutes he shook his head as if he could not quite believe what had happened, then turned and went back downstairs. In the lounge Roger was sitting with a bemused look on his face.

"That was probably the best night of my life." He said to Terry.

"I know, I kept thinking she'd stop us but she just kept going and going." He replied.

"She sucked my cock like a pro, how did a goody two shoes virgin learn how to do that?"

"I know, I always thought she was such a prim girl, I would never have believed she was such a natural born cock sucker."

"How can she still be a virgin when she is such wanton slut?" Asked Roger, incredulously. "And what about her hymen? Amazing!"

"How I'd love to be the first to open up that little pussy with my cock." Said Terry in a vulgar tone.

"Well I'd be next in line for sloppy seconds! I think I could fuck that girl all night. She wouldn't be able to walk straight in the morning!"

They both laughed at Roger's foul words.

"You know if we play this right we might be able to do just that!" Said Terry after they had calmed a little.

"I'm listening." Said Roger attentively.

"In fact, we may be able to not only plough that teenage fuck toy up there but also make a decent slice of cash too."

"Sounds like the perfect scenario." Said Roger. "How?"

"Well I wasn't lying when I said her pussy was a prize. I know people who know people who'd pay a lot to have a virgin. Add to that she still has her hymen and looks like a teenage supermodel – we could be talking big, big money."

"In your dreams, Terry." Roger scoffed. "Tonight was one thing but manipulating her into losing her cherry to some strange man? No chance, even for a master like you."

"From what I saw tonight she wouldn't need too much persuading to drop her knickers. She must be a proper slut deep down to enjoy what just happened."

"I agree." Said Roger, "But willingly selling her virginity to a stranger – not a chance."

"We'll see, Roger, we'll see." Said Terry. "It's all about the stick," He waved his phone around. "And the carrot." He grabbed his crotch.

"You're going to blackmail her?" Said Roger.

"Oh no, not in so many words. I'll just convince her it is in her best interests and then afterwards, when she's had the most amazing, slutty night of her young life, she will thank me."

"I really like your optimism, Terry." Said Roger doubtfully, but I can't see it happening. Promise me one thing though."

"What's that?" Asked Terry.

"That I get to watch" Said Roger.

"Not only watch." Said Terry, laughing. "Join in, too!"

"Well if anyone can, you can, Terry."

In the hotel room I just stared in horror at what I had just seen. Were they really going to try and hatch some plot to sell my daughter's virginity?

After that the two men compared the photos they had taken of Elaine in her post-orgasmic and naked state. Finally, after agreeing to make many copies and drinking yet another beer, I watched them go upstairs and fall into bed. My laptop screen went blank.

"Well," Typed Cruel43, "I think that went even better than I had expected. What did you think?"

"It was amazing, but." I typed but he cut me off.

"But nothing Nigel! And it was more than amazing. I expect you came more times this evening than on any other single day – even when you were a teenager. Am I right?"

"Yes." I typed, reluctantly.

"That's better." He typed. "Your daughter is one hot little slut, don't you agree?"

"No." I typed, suddenly angry. "She may have said that but it was in the heat of the moment."

"Nigel, she sucked off two old men before letting them simultaneously finger fuck her. I'd call that the behaviour of a slut. Wouldn't you? Honestly?"

I hesitated but then typed, "Yes, I suppose so."

"No need to be down about it." Cruel43 typed. "It was fantastic and it's only going to get better."

"No, you can't let them go through with their plan. It's tantamount to rape."

"Yes, that was an interesting twist." Typed Cruel43. "Amateurish but interesting."

"I can't allow it to happen, I'll come clean, I'll go to the Police and confess." I typed desperately.

"Calm down, Nigel. Take a deep breath."

I just stared at the screen in a panic.

"Nigel! Don't forget I can see you. Now do as I say!"

I reluctantly took a few deep breaths and forced myself to calm a little.

"That's better. Now listen carefully. I will not allow anything to happen to Elaine that she does not want to happed – well, at least in retrospect."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Think about it, Nigel. Do you think three weeks ago Elaine would have willing sucked off two old men? Of course not, we've moulded her a little, sure, but the nascent slut was always there. Do you think she'll regret what she did tomorrow? Maybe for an hour or two but then I guarantee she'll be back on the Internet, hand in her panties."

"But she'd never agree to going through with their awful plan."

"Not right away, but as Terry said, it's about the carrot and the stick. Plus, although he doesn't realise it, he has me on his side – and I am good, I mean really good, at this."

From the evidence of the night I could not disagree with him.

"Besides, Nigel, wouldn't it turn you on to see your little daughter spreading her legs for some strange man? Selling him her precious virginity? Letting him be the first to fuck that tight little pussy of hers?"

I did not respond.

"No need to answer, Nigel, I can see that it does."

I was confused for a second but then, to my horror, I realised that my abused cock was standing ramrod straight again. Once again I had proven myself nothing but a weak and perverted little man. I hung my head in shame but could not help my hand reaching out for my cock.

"Before you get started on your fifth, Nigel, I want you to listen carefully. Do I have your attention?"

I nodded to my laptop's camera but did not stop wanking myself.

"Good, now I don't want Elaine's confidence knocked by an overly long and uncomfortable situation tomorrow. I'll be back in touch in the morning and I'm going to need you to call home and tell Elaine you're coming home earlier than expected. We'll give her just enough time to get rid of Terry and Roger and then put the place straight. Do you understand?"

I nodded again.

"Excellent, well good work tonight, Nigel. Sleep well."

With that he was gone and all the open windows on my laptop shut down. I stared at it for a few minutes, I knew I should be feeling awful or guilty or something, but to be honest, I felt none of those things.

I feel backwards onto the bed, my cock in my hand and imagined my daughter being deflowered by some stranger who had paid for her like some whore. In just a few seconds I erupted my fifth load of the evening.

I was exhausted. I had been in a manically excited, erotic state for hours and now all I wanted was to sleep. Without even showering to clean my disgusting cum covered body I just closed my eyes. My last thought before falling asleep was that fifty miles away my daughter was asleep and also covered in cum – except the cum that covered her perfect teenage body had been ejaculated onto her by a couple of dirty old men.

12