All Comments on 'Elaine in Las Vegas Ch. 04'

by beygaze1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiover 12 years ago
cool

Cool chapter sweetie. I love Elaine

beygaze1beygaze1over 12 years agoAuthor
Re: cool

Thanks, Your Majesty. I appreciated your continued support and am flattered that you love Elaine. I'm rather fond of her, too. More adventures to come!

oifugovoifugovover 12 years ago
Delightful

You, sir, are delightfully perverted. Loved it!

NeverEndMeNeverEndMeabout 12 years ago
more!

Please write more xD I feel like i've been waiting forever to see what else happens to Elaine. And half of me wants to kick Faybio in the nuts -.-

beygaze1beygaze1about 12 years agoAuthor
re: more!

Check out Elaine on the Run. It is the next story in the continuing story of Elaine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it, but.....

This is one of the best written series I've read on here. My only quibble is with the bits about someone being so big they push past the cervix. It takes me out of the story every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sick!

You have to be sick to write this garbage! I had to read a chapter of this to finish an assignment. I had to vomit twice! Only a "small" man could write such sickness!

beygaze1beygaze1about 7 years agoAuthor
re: Sick

Now I am curious about this assignment...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

To Anonymous 2/8/2017:

What kind of assignment are you doing???!! Holy fuck!! I want to take that class!!

This is my second time reading this series. Each time I sit down to read a few chapters I soak through a pair of jeans. I'm not an "ass to mouth" girl or a lesbian, but everything else please sign me up!! Keep it cumming Beygaze1!! Just ignore the ignorant.

beygaze1beygaze1about 7 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous 3/3/2017

Thank you so very much for that comment. It made my day. The haters are allowed their opinions, too. I realize this is not for everyone, but I'm glad I can please some.

More stories will be coming! (Eventually.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Elaine definitely still needs to learn and accept her slavery. Looking forward to reading the next story. I enjoy the writing, I am not necessarily into everything that you write about but enjoy what I do and try to have a open mind about the rest. Everyone has their own freak. Enjoy yours and let others enjoy theirs.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

Well, you cannot be a perfect slave within a few months, no matter how your natural inclination may be. Great story, hope you write more, especcially interested in the follow-up of The Slaving World.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeygaze1@beygaze1
If you are new to Elaine, the order of the stories is: 1-When Elaine Met Amanda 2-Elaine at the Party (a prequel) 3-Taking Elaine (the traditional start to the story) 4-Elaine in Las Vegas 5-Elaine on the Run 6-Stealing Elaine 7-Owning Elaine 8-The Slaving World (takes place d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES