Elaine in Las Vegas Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all the prescribed exercises,‭ ‬Elaine got on the Stairmaster for another thirty minutes then did another thirty minutes of yoga as a cool down.‭ ‬She felt good as she finished and headed to her rooms to get cleaned up for lunch,‭ ‬all her muscles had the pleasant burn of a good workout.

Elaine showered and when she got out she found Anna had brought her lunch upstairs and left it on her table.‭ ‬Elaine was a little disappointed,‭ ‬she liked eating downstairs where the space was bigger and it felt a little less like a prison.‭ ‬But it was a BLT and a Caesar salad so she was not going to complain.‭ ‬Anna had even given her a beer,‭ ‬a nice gesture,‭ ‬Elaine thought.‭ ‬Roy always kept a few bottles of wine in her rooms,‭ ‬but beer was a nice change of pace and Anna controlled the beer supply.

Elaine ate,‭ ‬cleaned the dishes and lay down for a nap.‭ ‬She had slept well yesterday,‭ ‬recovering nicely from her long night with Roy and Hunter,‭ ‬but she knew she was going to need her strength for today.‭ ‬She was dreaming of being in a room full of men in dark masks,‭ ‬each of them waiting for their turn with her,‭ ‬when the intercom woke her up.‭ ‬Roy summoned‭ ‬her down to his office.‭ ‬She checked her hair,‭ ‬adjusted her collar then hurried down naked on bare feet to her owner's office.

As she headed down to Roy,‭ ‬Elaine thought about her collar wondered how did Anna choose them‭? ‬It did not seem based on days of the week or any other system Elaine could determine.‭ ‬This was a small,‭ ‬thin leather one with a leash hook in the front,‭ ‬but no other hooks or attachments.‭ ‬Some were quite thick and,‭ ‬with the exception of the one she wore with Roy and Hunter,‭ ‬all were either metal or leather.‭ ‬Why not something soft and smooth‭? ‬Since it was the only clothing she wore around the house,‭ ‬she took a special interest in her collar.‭ ‬Black leather or silver metal,‭ ‬not much else.‭ ‬Cuffs were something else on which she had become something of an expert.‭ ‬Padding was definitely important,‭ ‬bare metal hurt if she pulled on it too much or if it was too tight.‭ ‬There was something nice about the pain sometimes,‭ ‬another reminder of her slavery,‭ ‬but usually it was a distraction from what was being done to her elsewhere.‭ ‬Band cuffs were nice,‭ ‬they held her without being painful.‭ ‬When she was starting out exploring bondage with Amanda,‭ ‬they sometimes used ones that Elaine could open herself if she needed.‭ ‬It seemed so innocent to Elaine now,‭ ‬they were just playing.‭ ‬Now,‭ ‬once she was cuffed she was not getting out unless someone else let her.

She rapped lightly on the door and an older man opened it.‭ ‬Elaine was immediately struck by how handsome he was.‭ ‬She guessed he was in his fifties with salt and pepper hair,‭ ‬thinning at the corners but full elsewhere.‭ ‬He had chiseled features,‭ ‬piercing blue eyes and a clean shaven face that smiled warmly at her as he opened the door.‭ ‬He was about‭ ‬5‭'‬10‭" ‬tall with a strong,‭ ‬slim build and was dressed exquisitely.‭ ‬He looked like he just got out of a board meeting,‭ ‬even his tie was still tied perfectly‭ (‬Elaine had taken quite an interest in knots lately‭)‬.‭ ‬He took her hand and led her into the room.

‭"‬She is lovely,‭ ‬Roy,‭" ‬he said as he looked over Elaine.‭ ‬Elaine naturally reasoned that any man Roy introduced her to was going to have sex with her and the idea of this man inside her was actually quite pleasant.‭ ‬If he was going to be the first of the day,‭ ‬it would be a good start.‭ "‬Turn around,‭ ‬dear,‭" ‬he instructed Elaine.‭ ‬Elaine turned around in a circle,‭ ‬displaying her naked body for him.‭ "‬Exquisite,‭" ‬he said to Roy,‭ ‬who was sitting by his desk.‭ "‬I am tempted to arrange an accident for you just to get her.‭ ‬I assume she fucks as good as she looks‭?"

"Better,‭" ‬Roy answered,‭ "‬she is passive and submissive but her body is amazingly responsive.‭ ‬You should have seen her cum the first time I raped her.‭ ‬Hunter and I dp'ed her the other night and I thought she was going to explode.‭ ‬And the way she feels when you're inside her is,‭ ‬well,‭ ‬words do not do the experience justice.‭ ‬Let's just say‭ '‬orgasmic‭' ‬is a good starting point.‭" ‬He sat down and the other man did as well.‭ ‬Elaine noted that he sat in the chair Roy had fucked her on yesterday.‭ "‬Slave,‭ ‬make us some drinks,‭" ‬he ordered Elaine.‭ "‬Greg,‭ ‬bourbon‭?"

"Of course,‭" ‬the other man,‭ ‬Elaine assumed he was Greg,‭ ‬answered.

‭"‬In the cabinet over there,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬Roy gestured at a cabinet in the wall.‭ "‬Make one for yourself,‭ ‬too.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬Elaine responded.‭ ‬Both men watched her as she walked over to make their drinks.

‭"‬What a perfect ass,‭" ‬Greg commented.

‭"‬And it is amazing to be inside it,‭" ‬Roy said with a smile.‭ "‬Elaine,‭ ‬this is Greg,‭" ‬Roy said as an introduction when she returned with the drinks,‭ ‬Elaine knew to give the men their drinks first.‭ "‬Greg was my mother's third‭?" ‬he looked at Greg and Greg nodded,‭ "‬husband.‭ ‬He is the one who introduced me to the Association and has been a good friend and mentor over the years.‭ ‬And,‭ ‬if I die,‭ ‬he gets you.‭ ‬You would not be his first or only slave.‭"

"That's right,‭" ‬Greg patted his lap for Elaine to sit down.‭ ‬She obligingly sat on his lap,‭ ‬aware that her sore pussy was wet with the thought of Greg having her.‭ ‬Greg caressed her thigh as she leaned back into him.‭ "‬I have Jane right now,‭" ‬he said as he sipped his drink,‭ "‬a lovely little auburn haired things,‭ ‬but she does not really excite me at the moment.‭ ‬The sex is becoming routine,‭ ‬that's barely acceptable with a wife and not at all with a slave.‭ ‬I'm looking for a buyer at the moment,‭ ‬but then I'd have to find a replacement.‭" ‬Greg reached up and began playing with Elaine's breasts.‭ ‬Elaine sighed happily as he rubbed her nipples.

‭"‬Told you she was a live one,‭" ‬Roy said.‭ "‬Slave,‭ ‬kiss Greg.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬she turned her head,‭ ‬parted her lips slightly and moved her face to Greg's.‭ ‬Their mouths met,‭ ‬his kiss was gentle and exploring.‭ ‬It lingered,‭ ‬growing more insistent,‭ ‬firmer the longer the kiss lasted.‭ ‬Elaine lost herself in it and her hands wrapped around his shoulders.

Greg turned to Roy.‭ "‬May I‭?" ‬he asked.

‭"‬Of course,‭" ‬Roy answered.‭ "‬She may be a little sore from the other night,‭ ‬but you can gag her if she screams too much.‭"

Greg lightly smacked Elaine on her butt.‭ "‬Get up,‭" ‬he told her.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine obediently stood,‭ ‬waiting to be taken by him.

Greg stood up and began undressing.‭ ‬He carefully folded his pants and set them across the back of a chair,‭ ‬his shirt on top of that.‭ ‬Elaine looked at his body,‭ ‬lean and wiry with greying chest hair and a couple of round scars on one of his shoulders.‭ ‬He slipped off his boxers,‭ ‬a large,‭ ‬thick cock bobbed in front of him.

‭"‬Condom‭?" ‬Greg asked Roy.

‭"‬Not necessary,‭ ‬but cum in her mouth,‭" ‬Roy answered,‭ "‬I don't want her messy for later.‭"

Greg held the tie in his hands and looked at Elaine.

‭"‬Do you like being tied up,‭ ‬slave‭?" ‬he asked her.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine answered.

‭"‬Wrists,‭" ‬Greg barked at her.‭ ‬Elaine put her wrists forward and Greg tied them together with his tie.‭ ‬Elaine looked at him with her beautiful blue eyes,‭ ‬anxious,‭ ‬ready.‭ ‬Greg began caressing her,‭ ‬exploring her body with his hands.‭ ‬He started with her neck and shoulders,‭ ‬tracing the line of her neck,‭ ‬looping his finger beneath her collar.‭ ‬He traced her collarbone,‭ ‬sliding his hands down to cup her breasts,‭ ‬playing with her nipples.‭ ‬Elaine closed her eyes and lost herself in his touch.‭ ‬he rubbed his hands on her back,‭ ‬her flat stomach.‭ ‬He got on his knees behind her and kissed her perfect ass while his hands moved up and down her sexy legs.

‭"‬Nice brand,‭" ‬he complimented Roy.‭ ‬He touched the flesh around it.‭ "‬Good job for your first time.‭"

"Thanks,‭ ‬Greg,‭" ‬Roy answered.‭ ‬He enjoyed watching his slave like this.‭ ‬He could tell from her breathing and her color that she was getting into this,‭ ‬she would cum for Greg,‭ ‬he had no doubt about that.‭ ‬She was so responsive,‭ ‬so eager.‭ ‬Roy smiled as Elaine jumped when Greg slid a finger into her slit.‭ ‬She had been fucked hard and long the other night,‭ ‬but was still ready for more.

‭"‬Nice pussy,‭" ‬Greg said as his fingers explored her.‭ "‬Turn around,‭ ‬slave.‭ ‬I want to taste you.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine turned and spread her legs a little more,‭ ‬offering her crotch to him.‭ ‬Greg grabbed her butt cheeks,‭ ‬carefully avoiding the fresh brand and pulled her to his face.‭ ‬Elaine squirmed with delight as he licked her slit from bottom to top.

‭"‬Very nice,‭" ‬Greg complimented.‭ ‬He kissed each thigh and snaked his tongue into her navel.‭ "‬Amazing view from down here.‭ ‬I bet you spend a lot of time down here.‭"

"Some,‭" ‬Roy,‭ "‬but it's more fun to fuck her.‭ ‬She is pretty spectacular at eating pussy herself.‭"

Greg licked her again,‭ ‬Elaine wanted to cum,‭ ‬if he kept it up for another minute she could.

‭"‬Is that true,‭ ‬slave‭?" ‬Greg asked.‭ "‬Are you good at eating pussy‭?"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine moaned.

‭"‬Would you like to eat my slave's pussy‭?" ‬Greg asked and slowly licked her again.

‭"‬Oh,‭ ‬yes sir,‭" ‬she answered.

‭"‬Elaine has thing for redheads,‭" ‬Roy chimed in.‭ "‬Amanda taught her how to please a woman.‭"

"She is a good teacher,‭" ‬Greg said.‭ ‬He licked her once more then stood up.‭ "‬Go to the desk and bend over it,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬he told Elaine.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine was a little disappointed that she was not going to cum yet,‭ ‬but happy that he would be fucking her soon.‭ ‬She remembered how sore she was,‭ ‬but that was not going to stop anyone.‭ ‬She took a few steps to the desk and bent over,‭ ‬laying her chest against the wooden top.‭ ‬She shifted so her legs were spread and put her bound hands above her head.‭ ‬She felt a cool breeze on her wet pussy and waited for Greg.

Greg savored the view for a minute.‭ ‬He did not share the belief of many Association members that all women were inherently slaves,‭ ‬but he did believe that many were.‭ ‬Elaine was definitely a slave,‭ ‬she had to be owned.‭ ‬Looking at her beautiful body bent over,‭ ‬spread and waiting for him he knew that anything other than complete subjugation would leave her wanting.‭ ‬He picked up his drink and sipped it,‭ ‬enjoying making Elaine wait for him.‭ ‬To her credit,‭ ‬she did not complain,‭ ‬the only sign of her impatience was when she wiggled her butt seductively at him.‭ ‬Greg and Roy smiled at each other,‭ ‬appreciating a good slave ready to be used.

Greg was ready now.‭ ‬He set his drink down beside her and stepped behind her.‭ ‬He got a firm grip on her collar,‭ ‬pushing her down with one hand while the other guided his cock to her cunt.‭ ‬He knew she was sore and wanted to see how she reacted to getting hurt so he rammed deeply into her with one massive thrust.‭ ‬Elaine screamed in pain and only Greg's hold on her collar kept her in place.‭ ‬Greg fucked Elaine hard,‭ ‬punishing her still sore pussy.‭ ‬She screamed out,‭ ‬but could do nothing but take it.‭ ‬Her body,‭ ‬despite the pain,‭ ‬was getting what it craved and an orgasm soon overwhelmed the discomfort.‭ ‬Greg felt her cum around his cock and smiled,‭ ‬she was a natural.‭ ‬He was almost ready to cum,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬He slid out of her pussy and pulled her around by her hair then shoved his cock into her mouth.‭ ‬Elaine obediently opened up and took it in,‭ ‬tasting herself on his shaft as he pushed into her throat.‭ ‬She kept her eyes closed as he finished in her mouth,‭ ‬swallowing his cum as he climaxed inside her.

When Greg pulled out of her,‭ ‬he helped her to her feet.‭ "‬Thank you,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine said dutifully.‭ ‬Greg untied her hands and began to get dressed.

‭"‬Slave,‭" ‬Roy said to her,‭ "‬Greg and I have much to do today.‭ ‬Go to your rooms and wait to be summoned.‭ ‬Eat well and get some rest,‭ ‬you will have a busy night tonight.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬she kissed Roy lightly,‭ ‬gave Greg a quick kiss too,‭ ‬then went back to her rooms.‭

The day was full of activity.‭ ‬From her room,‭ ‬Elaine watched as a flatbed truck half loaded with bales of hay was backed into the garage.‭ ‬She was kind of surprised it fit,‭ ‬but having been on the receiving end of big things in small openings she knew Roy could make it work.‭ ‬One of the old Suburbans pulled up after it and two more men walked into the garage.‭ ‬After an hour or so,‭ ‬the flatbed pulled back out,‭ ‬this time the bed was full of hay,‭ ‬neatly stacked.‭ ‬She tried to get a good look at the men,‭ ‬but none of them stayed outside for very long.‭ ‬Whatever they‭ ‬were doing,‭ ‬it was obvious they did not want to be seen doing it.

Elaine tried to sleep,‭ ‬but she was too worried and excited to do anything but lay down in bed.‭ ‬She tried to imagine the men using her,‭ ‬holding her down while they took turns on her.‭ ‬Scared and excited,‭ ‬too aroused to sleep Elaine just stared at the ceiling for a couple of hours.‭ ‬The sun began setting behind the mountains and Elaine waited.

The door opened.‭ ‬Anna walked in,‭ ‬dangling a leash from her hand and carrying a set of cuffs in the other.‭ ‬They were not the usual handcuffs,‭ ‬but four that could be attached to each other or the loops that seemed to be everywhere in this house.

‭"‬Elaine,‭ ‬come,‭" ‬Anna barked.‭ ‬Elaine disentangled herself from her sheets and walked to Anna,‭ ‬keeping her eyes on the floor.‭ ‬The tall blonde woman put the cuffs on Elaine's unresisting wrists and ankles then hooked her wrists together.‭ ‬She hooked the leash to Elaine's collar,‭ ‬give it a sharp tug and the two of them left the room.

Anna led Elaine down the stairs to the bedroom floor.‭ ‬Anna briefly told her about the men who would be with her tonight.‭ ‬She described them with a evil edge to her voice,‭ ‬glad of what Elaine would be subjected to tonight.‭ ‬All Elaine could do was follow Anna to whatever awaited her.‭ ‬Anna led her past the bedrooms and to the grand staircase that led from the bedrooms to the vaulted living room.‭ ‬Anna was going to make a dramatic entrance:‭ ‬leading the collared,‭ ‬bound and naked slave down to the room full of horny men.

The conversation in the room came to a sudden halt as the men saw Elaine.‭ ‬All eyes were on her beautiful,‭ ‬helpless body as Anna led her down.‭ ‬Elaine briefly looked over the crowd.‭ ‬Roy and Greg were by the fireplace,‭ ‬sipping on bourbon.‭ ‬Greg finished a cigarette and tossed the butt into the empty fireplace.‭ ‬Greg was in jeans and a t-shirt now,‭ ‬Roy in a pair of cargo pants and a denim work shirt.‭ ‬Both looked sweaty and worked,‭ ‬but their eyes lit up when they saw Elaine.

Sitting on the couch were two men.‭ ‬Anna had identified them for Elaine.‭ ‬One was Leon,‭ ‬one of Hunter's security crew.‭ ‬Leon was about‭ ‬40,‭ ‬6‭' ‬tall with the muscular shoulders and a bit of a gut.‭ ‬His long blonde,‭ ‬almost white,‭ ‬hair was tied into a pony tail and set off his brown eyes nicely.‭ ‬He had a mustache and short full beard that were neatly trimmed,‭ ‬but could use a comb.‭ ‬He was tattooed,‭ ‬Elaine could not make any out from up here,‭ ‬but they seemed to be all different sizes,‭ ‬shapes and colors.

Next to him was Freddie Eel.‭ ‬Anna said that he was the‭ "‬fixer‭"‬,‭ ‬he had contacts to get whatever it was they were selling and he knew how to launder the money when they were done.‭ ‬Elaine thought he looked like a short Kevin McHale from the old Boston Celtics,‭ ‬her father had been a big fan and her brother had a poster of the player in his room.‭ ‬Freddie had a prominent nose that seemed to blend in as well as anything could with the rest of his face.‭ ‬It was not that he was unattractive,‭ ‬he was just kind of plain and nondescript.‭ ‬He had straight black hair in a boring cut that fell below his ears and to his eyebrows but stayed above his collar.‭ ‬He was clean shaven without a hint of stubble,‭ ‬except for one little patch on his left jawline where he had missed while shaving.‭ ‬His clothes were clean,‭ ‬but not high end,‭ (‬Elaine recognized his slacks from Target‭)‬,‭ ‬and a little wrinkled.‭ ‬He seemed to always need to tuck in part of his shirt or straighten his collar.‭ ‬No tie,‭ ‬no tattoos and only an onyx ring on his left pinkie.‭ ‬His eyes were so dark as to be nearly black and when they focused on Elaine she felt that he was appraising her,‭ ‬finding her value to the penny and what he could get for her.

The last man was standing in front of the couch.‭ ‬It was obvious he had been trying to tell a story that neither Freddie nor Leon was particularly interested in hearing and was annoyed when the attention of the room turned to Elaine.‭ ‬But even he had to stop and stare.‭ ‬Anna had warned Elaine about him,‭ ‬his name was Dwell Faber,‭ ‬but everyone called him Faybio in mock tribute to the romance novel cover model.‭ ‬He was another member of Hunter's security crew.‭ ‬Anna had described him as a‭ "‬puffed up,‭ ‬self important wannabe Alpha male‭"‬.‭ ‬He was in his early‭ ‬30s,‭ ‬and looked like he spent a lot of time in the gym body sculpting.‭ ‬By now Elaine recognized what strength looked like‭; ‬Faybio had tone without strength.‭ ‬His shirt was open,‭ ‬revealing the sculpted pecs and a complete and total lack of any body hair; Leon and Freddie made it an obvious point to look away.‭ ‬His hair was long and brown,‭ ‬wavy and tied back into a ponytail and had the unmistakable signs of hair jell.‭ ‬In a room full of men who gave their appearances the briefest concerns,‭ ‬Faybio stood out as a vain man,‭ ‬someone who aspired to the true masculinity that the others had without trying.

Lastly,‭ ‬Elaine saw where she would be.‭ ‬There was something that could best be described as a sawhorse with a long padded leather seat on top.‭ ‬The legs of the sawhorse were a little wider than typical,‭ ‬the seat a little lower.‭ ‬Her eyes took it in,‭ ‬there were loops on the four legs,‭ ‬perfect for bending her over it and securing her,‭ ‬spread and ready to be used.‭ ‬She noted that the top was about as long as her torso,‭ ‬if her arms and legs were secured to the legs her ass would be just beyond one end,‭ ‬her head and neck past the other.‭ ‬She wanted to turn around and run back to her room,‭ ‬but she knew that there was no safety,‭ ‬no place to hide.‭ ‬She would be found,‭ ‬punished then tied to that thing and used all night long.‭ ‬She took a deep breath and followed Anna down.

Anna took her to Roy,‭ ‬handed him the leash and returned to the kitchen.

‭"‬This is Elaine.‭ ‬She is my slave.‭ ‬I am going to share her with all of you tonight,‭" ‬Roy said,‭ ‬pulling Elaine beside him.‭ ‬Roy pointed to the sawhorse.‭ "‬We'll get her secured to that in a minute.‭ ‬Ass,‭ ‬mouth,‭ ‬pussy are all available.‭ ‬Do wear a condom please so no one has to take sloppy seconds,‭ ‬or thirds,‭ ‬or whatever.‭" ‬There was a chuckle then Roy continued,‭ "‬there will be two bags,‭ ‬Elaine will offer you the first bag.‭ ‬Pull out a number from the first bag and that is what order you will get her.‭ ‬When it's your turn,‭ ‬pull a chip out of the second bag,‭ ‬that will tell you where you get to fuck her.‭ ‬There are five chips in the second bag:‭ ‬two pussy,‭ ‬one mouth,‭ ‬and two ass.‭ ‬Here's how it works:‭ ‬let's say you pull a three from the first bag and a pussy chip from the second.‭ ‬That means you go third and you get to fuck her pussy.‭ ‬Any questions so far‭?" ‬Roy asked and looked around.

‭"‬After everyone has their turn,‭" ‬he continued,‭ "‬we will have a second drawing.‭ ‬Everyone will write their name on a chip.‭ ‬Elaine will draw a name,‭ ‬whoever she draws will get to take her up to his guest room and have her for the rest of the night.‭ ‬No restrictions,‭ ‬just leave her in one piece.‭" ‬There was more chuckling all around.‭ "‬And don't mess up the brand.‭"