Elaine in Las Vegas Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine stood completely silent,‭ ‬staring at the ground,‭ ‬blushing furiously,‭ ‬while he give the men the rules for violating her.‭ ‬She knew she was going to spend the rest of the night‭; ‬either tied to that thing or in one of the bedrooms‭; ‬while the men,‭ ‬laughing,‭ ‬drinking and smoking,‭ ‬fucked her over and over again.

‭"‬And,‭ ‬to further prove what a generous man I am,‭ ‬if all goes well with the upcoming business,‭ ‬you will all get to take Elaine home for a night each,‭" ‬Roy continued.‭ "‬No limits,‭ ‬do whatever your sick little minds desire to her.‭"

"Why do you get to decide‭?" ‬Faybio challenged.

‭"‬Because she's my slave,‭" ‬Roy shrugged.‭ ‬He knew Faybio was trying to pick a fight again,‭ ‬trying to prove something.

‭"‬Maybe I'll just do whatever I want to her tonight anyway,‭" ‬he stood up and puffed up his chest.‭ "‬What are you going to do about,‭ ‬geek boy‭?" ‬Leon quickly rose from the couch,‭ ‬his fists clenched.

‭"‬Faybio,‭ ‬are you serious‭?" ‬Now there was that edge to Roy's voice that Elaine had learned to fear.‭ "‬You're calling me out over my slave in my house‭? ‬The night before we head out to do the biggest deal in your miserable life‭? ‬I'll tell what I'm going to do about,‭ ‬Faybio.‭ ‬First,‭ ‬I'm going to keep Leon from strangling you right now.‭ ‬Down,‭ ‬Leon.‭" ‬Faybio turned and saw Leon backing away,‭ ‬his face livid.‭ ‬Anyone who had seen Leon like that knew enough to be afraid.‭ "‬Second,‭ ‬I will kick your fake tanned,‭ '‬roided up,‭ ‬hair gelled,‭ ‬wanna be tough guy ass my own-fucking-self.‭ ‬After that,‭ ‬if these guys still want you here,‭ ‬you get to whack-off watching the rest of us have fun with this beautiful woman.‭" ‬Roy took three steps and got right in Faybio's face.‭ "‬Of course,‭ ‬that is all assuming you still want to do whatever you want to my property in my property.‭ ‬Otherwise,‭ ‬you can apologize for being such a fucking prick to me in my home and,‭ ‬being the generous guy I am,‭ ‬I will forget this whole ugly little incident.‭"

The challenge hung in the room.‭ ‬Leon was livid,‭ ‬Faybio worked under him and Leon was appalled at his manners.‭ ‬Right now he wanted to beat Faybio within an inch of his life,‭ ‬kick him off the job and go a man short.‭ ‬But he realized that Roy had him beaten.‭ ‬Faybio,‭ ‬despite all his bluster and desire to be a badass,‭ ‬was still a coward at heart.‭ ‬Anyone who posed any real threat could make him back down.‭ ‬Leon did feel a little sorry for the girl,‭ ‬though.‭ ‬She could not defend herself and Faybio could bully and hurt her,‭ ‬he would probably take out his humiliation of backing down to Roy on her.‭ ‬It might be fun to watch,‭ ‬though,‭ ‬Leon thought.

‭"‬I'm sorry,‭ ‬Roy,‭" ‬Faybio said,‭ ‬taking a deep breath and looking nervously around.‭ "‬I was out of line.‭ ‬She's your girlfriend...‭"

"Slave.‭ ‬Not girlfriend:‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬Roy corrected him.

‭"‬...and I am a guest in you house,‭" ‬he continued.‭ "‬I was a fucking prick and I'm sorry.‭"

Roy smiled at him.‭ "‬There's hope for you yet.‭" ‬He turned back to the other guests,‭ "‬now,‭ ‬as I was saying,‭ ‬pick a chip out of the bag.‭ ‬Do not show it to anyone else,‭ ‬let's keep the suspense up.‭ ‬Elaine,‭ ‬would you please take this.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬she said and took the black velvet bag.‭ ‬If this was going to happen to her,‭ ‬she would do her best to please her owner.‭ ‬Elaine was already getting wet.‭ ‬The idea of being used as a fuck toy by all these men was part of it,‭ ‬but more than that was seeing her owner stare down that fake tough guy,‭ ‬Faybio.‭ ‬She wanted Roy to bend her over and fuck her in front of all these men,‭ ‬to show them what kind of control he had over her.‭ ‬She flashed Roy her best‭ "‬fuck me now look‭"‬,‭ ‬but he just smiled.

Elaine took the bag and walked to each of the men.‭ ‬She offered each of them the bag,‭ ‬and with the bag,‭ ‬the use of her body.‭ ‬Freddie Eel was first,‭ ‬he reached his hand into the bag and fondled the chips,‭ ‬trying for some sort of advantage,‭ ‬an edge over the others.‭ ‬Leon reached in and pulled one out without any fuss or drama.‭ ‬Greg pulled her to him by her collar and kissed her,‭ ‬his tongue finding hers and exploring her mouth.‭ ‬Elaine's legs were weak and her pussy dripping by the time he let go and pulled a chip out of the bag.‭ ‬She wanted to be taken by that man again,‭ ‬she thought as she stepped to Faybio.‭ ‬He scared her.‭ ‬There was a deep glower in his face and a look that said he was going to be rough and cruel with her,‭ ‬that he had to prove his worth by abusing her.‭ ‬She wanted to get him over with and on to a better man.‭ ‬He thrust his hand into the bag,‭ ‬if Elaine had not been expecting something like that he would have knocked the bag out of her hands,‭ ‬but she held it tight and stared up at him defiantly.

‭"‬I'm gonna fuck that look off your face,‭" ‬he growled softly to her.

There was one more chip in the bag and Elaine offered it to her owner.‭ ‬He gave her a quick kiss and took it out.‭ ‬He led her to the sawhorse and laid her down on top of it,‭ ‬chest down,‭ ‬parallel to the top beam.‭ ‬First,‭ ‬he secured her ankles,‭ ‬her legs were spread,‭ ‬she felt a breeze on her wet pussy.‭ ‬Next,‭ ‬Roy unhooked her wrists and hooked her wrists onto the front legs.‭ ‬She gave a quick tug on her arms and legs and knew that she was not going anywhere until they were done with her.

‭"‬Okay,‭" ‬Roy said cheerfully,‭ ‬his hand resting on her back.‭ "‬Who's first‭?"

Freddie smiled and showed his chip with the number one on it.

‭"‬It figures,‭" ‬Roy said with a wry grin.‭ "‬Draw for where.‭"

Freddie smiled,‭ ‬reached into the other bag.‭ ‬Once again,‭ ‬he felt around then pulled one out.‭ ‬He proudly held up a round poker chip with a large‭ "‬V‭" ‬hand written in black ink on it.

‭"‬I guess she's going to find out why he's called Freddie‭ '‬Eel‭'‬,‭" ‬Leon laughed.

‭"‬It's a tough nickname to live up to,‭" ‬Freddie said as he undressed,‭ ‬tossing his clothes in a pile on the floor,‭ "‬but one has to try.‭ ‬Let me show our little toy what she's getting.‭"

Freddie moved in front of Elaine.‭ ‬She looked up and saw why he was called Freddie Eel,‭ ‬he had a huge,‭ ‬pale cock.‭ ‬He was about nine inches long,‭ ‬maybe a little smaller than Sam,‭ ‬but not much.‭ ‬It would be one of the biggest cocks Elaine had ever taken inside her.‭ ‬She stared at it for a moment,‭ ‬then he rubbed the tip on her face,‭ ‬leaving a little stream of pre-cum.‭ ‬He held her hair with one hand while the other rubbed his cock on her cheeks.‭ ‬He bent down and whispered in her ear,‭ "‬enjoy it baby.‭ ‬I know I will.‭"

"Come on,‭ ‬Freddie,‭" ‬Faybio shouted,‭ "‬the rest of us are waiting.‭"

Freddie flipped Faybio off,‭ ‬defiantly holding his middle finger up.‭ ‬He did,‭ ‬however,‭ ‬let go of Elaine's hair,‭ ‬unrolled a condom onto his huge shaft and stood behind her.‭ "‬What a great looking piece of ass,‭ ‬Roy,‭" ‬Freddie said as he rubbed his hands on her sides.‭ "‬If you want to sell her,‭ ‬I'll make you a fair offer.‭"

"Freddie,‭" ‬Roy answered.‭ "‬Two things.‭ ‬First,‭ ‬I'm not selling her.‭ ‬Second,‭ ‬I know your‭ '‬fair‭' ‬offers.‭ ‬It would be fair for you not me.‭ ‬Now,‭ ‬go ahead,‭ ‬she's waiting.‭"

Freddie guided the tip of his huge cock to Elaine's wet pussy.‭ ‬She closed her eyes and waited,‭ ‬grateful that her time thinking about this in her room had left her loose and wet.‭ ‬She was still scared of what he was going to do to her,‭ ‬but she was helpless.‭ ‬He would use her as he saw fit.‭ ‬Freddie pushed into her slowly,‭ ‬he just kept going deeper and deeper into her.‭ ‬Elaine gripped the legs of the sawhorse as he stretched her,‭ ‬tensing her body as he bored into her.

She could hear some of the other men laughing at her discomfort.‭ "‬You all the way in yet,‭ ‬Freddie‭?" ‬someone asked.

‭"‬Almost,‭" ‬he moaned.‭ ‬Elaine felt him push against her cervix and roughly jam it in a little deeper.‭ ‬She was relieved when his hips pressed against her ass.‭ ‬He gave one more shove and Elaine yelped in pain as his tip pushed deeper into her.‭ "‬Now I am,‭" ‬he said smugly,‭ ‬holding her hips with both hands.‭ "‬Damn,‭ ‬Roy,‭ ‬this pussy's still nice and tight.‭ ‬Sure you don't want to sell‭? ‬I'll loosen her up for you.‭"

"Positive,‭ ‬Freddie,‭" ‬Roy answered.

Freddie slowly slid back,‭ ‬pulling all the way out.‭ ‬He rubbed the mushroom tip of his cock on Elaine's violated pussy lips then shoved it back in,‭ ‬he was faster this time and when he was all the way in Elaine felt a sharp wave of pain as his tip drilled deep inside her.‭ "‬Okay,‭" ‬he muttered,‭ "‬let's do this.‭" ‬He pulled back fast then rammed his large cock back in forcefully.‭ ‬Elaine cried out in pain as he roughly fucked her helpless body.‭ ‬This hurt,‭ ‬there was no way around it.‭ ‬She tried to shift to open up more to him,‭ ‬but that just made the pain on her cervix worse.

Elaine knew what was going to happen,‭ ‬there was no way to fight it.‭ ‬She could feel the waves of pleasure building inside her.‭ ‬This violation,‭ ‬this painful fucking that she was powerless to stop,‭ ‬fueled her desire.‭ ‬She needed to be used like this,‭ ‬to have her body taken regardless of her desires,‭ ‬to be used as a fuck toy by strong men.‭ ‬Even as the pain from Freddie intensified,‭ ‬her first orgasm of this ordeal hit her.‭ ‬Her cries of pain now were tinged with pleasure,‭ ‬her body turned flushed and all her muscles spasmed at once.

The rest of the men watched Freddie take Elaine with a mix of awe and lust.‭ ‬She was a beautiful woman,‭ ‬passionate and desirable in a way that none of them could quite understand,‭ ‬but all could appreciate.‭ ‬Seeing her small body take Freddie's huge dick inside her,‭ ‬seeing him pound away at her,‭ ‬made them eager for their turn,‭ ‬eager to take her,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬When she came,‭ ‬when they saw the pleasure she was getting from this,‭ ‬they all got a little harder and thought of how they could hurt her until she came.

Freddie came,‭ ‬his head tilted back and guttural noises coming from his lips as he came inside her.‭ ‬With a look of profound satisfaction,‭ ‬Freddie pulled his huge shaft from Elaine's battered pussy,‭ ‬the reservoir tip of the condom hanging low with the full load with which he had filled it.

There was a moment of awed silence,‭ ‬then Roy cleared his throat and asked,‭ "‬okay,‭ ‬who's next‭?"

"Me,‭" ‬said Leon,‭ ‬tossing the chip to Roy and reaching in the other bag.‭ ‬He held up another‭ "‬V‭" ‬and tossed that one to Roy,‭ ‬too.‭ "‬Fuck,‭ ‬yeah,‭ ‬gonna do this bitch.‭"

Leon quickly stripped,‭ ‬dropping an automatic pistol carefully on the desk,‭ ‬but leaving his ankle holster on.‭ ‬His gut jiggled a bit as he bounded over to Elaine.‭ ‬Out of the corner of her eye Elaine caught a look at his cock.‭ ‬She was both relieved and disappointed that he wasn't that big.‭ ‬He was still bigger than any of her boyfriends had been,‭ ‬but smaller than Roy and certainly smaller than Freddie.‭ ‬She might be able to enjoy this one,‭ ‬she thought.

Leon scratched his balls,‭ ‬rubbed his cock then slid on the condom.‭ ‬He slapped Elaine's ass then crammed his cock into her abused slit.‭ ‬Elaine sighed as he quickly filled her,‭ ‬she was so wet and ready after Freddie and eager for more.‭ ‬Leon put both hands on her shoulders then jackhammered away at her pussy.‭ ‬Elaine moaned as he fucked her,‭ ‬she rode the edge of another orgasm,‭ ‬trying to will herself over the edge.‭ ‬He was fast and furious and she worried that he would finish before she could cum again.‭ ‬She shifted,‭ ‬trying to get a little more pressure on her clit,‭ ‬but as soon as she did Leon blew his wad.‭ ‬Elaine moaned with disappointment,‭ ‬that was it for her pussy,‭ ‬she might not climax again tonight.

Leon smacked her ass and smiled.

‭"‬Good old Speedy Leon,‭" ‬Freddie teased,‭ "‬fastest fuck in the west.‭"

Leon slid out,‭ ‬stripped off the condom and dropped it in the trash can.‭ "‬Doesn't matter,‭" ‬he shrugged,‭ "‬I got off.‭"

"Number three‭?" ‬Roy called.

Faybio smiled,‭ ‬handed Roy the chip and pulled and‭ "‬M‭" ‬from the other bag.‭ ‬He had been undressing while Leon had been fucking Elaine and arrogantly strode up to the bound woman.‭ ‬Elaine was annoyed.‭ ‬She didn't cum when Leon fucked her and now she was going to have to suck Faybio's cock.

Faybio grabbed Elaine's hair and pulled her head up.‭ ‬Elaine got a look at him and wanted to laugh.‭ ‬He had an decent sized cock,‭ ‬nothing to be ashamed of,‭ ‬but nothing to be overly proud of either.‭ ‬That wasn't what made her want to laugh,‭ ‬what made her want to laugh was that he had shaved,‭ ‬or waxed,‭ ‬his entire body.‭ ‬There was no hair on him beneath his head,‭ ‬his chest and legs were bare,‭ ‬even his pubic hair was gone.‭ ‬He was totally smooth,‭ ‬like a woman,‭ ‬Elaine thought.‭ ‬She liked her men masculine and any man who spent enough time and effort on removing all his body hair did not strike her as masculine.‭ ‬If she wanted to bury her face in a hairless crotch,‭ ‬she would go and find Kristy.

Faybio pulled roughly on her hair.‭ "‬I told you I was going to fuck that look off your face,‭" ‬he sneered at her.

Elaine was not having any of it.‭ ‬She might have to let him fuck her face,‭ ‬but she was not going to be intimidated by him.‭ ‬Rougher and tougher men than he had raped her,‭ ‬Faybio did not scare her.‭ ‬She glared defiantly up at him and opened her mouth,‭ ‬daring him to do her.‭ ‬He looked a little taken aback,‭ ‬shocked at her fighting spirit.‭ ‬Two men had just hammered away at her pussy and now she was looking contemptuously up at him,‭ ‬waiting for him to do his worst.‭ ‬He felt a little less sure of himself,‭ ‬but he was not about to back down now.

Faybio pushed his shaft into her open mouth,‭ ‬driving past her tongue and into her throat in one motion.‭ ‬Elaine's nose was buried in the skin of his stomach and she was briefly grateful for the lack of pubic hair,‭ ‬but that lasted until she got a whiff of his body wash.‭ ‬How did he ever wind up with Roy and his crew,‭ ‬she wondered.‭ ‬He kept his dick in her throat until she nearly passed out from lack of air,‭ ‬then he began sliding in and out.‭ ‬He was rough,‭ ‬violent,‭ ‬trying to break her will and dominate her with his cock.‭ ‬Once,‭ ‬it might have worked and Elaine might have fallen like an innocent girl under his domination.‭ ‬But not now,‭ ‬now she just wanted him to be done and get on to Roy or Greg,‭ ‬get on to the real men.

Faybio seemed to sense her defiance and contempt and tried everything he could to hurt her.‭ ‬He pulled her hair and slapped her cheeks,‭ ‬he drove in as deep as he could,‭ ‬burying her face in his stomach,‭ ‬bouncing his balls off her chin.‭ ‬There was no doubt that it hurt and was unpleasant,‭ ‬but she was not going to give him the satisfaction of giving in.‭ ‬Better men had done worse to her and she relished this little bit of rebellion,‭ ‬a small victory.‭ ‬When he came,‭ ‬Elaine dutifully swallowed it all then glared up at him as his softening cock slipped from her mouth.‭ ‬He backed away,‭ ‬unsure,‭ ‬but she knew he was planning more ways to hurt her.

Greg was next.‭ ‬He drew an‭ "‬A‭" ‬and began readying Elaine's ass for his use.‭ ‬Elaine liked Greg,‭ ‬he was handsome,‭ ‬sophisticated and appreciated a good slave.‭ ‬Greg rubbed one hand on her back and legs while he squirted lube into her backdoor and rubbed it in with the other.‭ ‬Her ass was still a little sore from the pounding she had taken the other night from Roy and Hunter,‭ ‬but the pain was part of what made anal sex so exciting for Elaine.‭ ‬She needed a certain,‭ ‬minimum amount of pain to appreciate what was being done to her.‭ ‬Faybio might never be able to conquer her by fucking her face,‭ ‬but Roy had made her a slave by fucking her ass.‭ ‬She sighed as Greg worked the lube in.‭ ‬She looked over at the couch,‭ ‬Leon and Freddie were laughing about something,‭ ‬generally ignoring her.‭ ‬Faybio sat on a chair and glowered at her,‭ ‬lost in his own thoughts.‭ ‬She looked around and found Roy,‭ ‬he was intently watching her,‭ ‬playing with his chip that had to have the number five on it.‭ ‬She did not know what was going through his mind,‭ ‬but she knew he loved the power he had to make her do this.

Greg pulled his fingers out and she felt the tip of his cock push against her rectum.‭ ‬She closed her eyes and concentrated on her ass.‭ ‬She relaxed,‭ ‬opening herself up to him.‭ ‬He pushed,‭ ‬her ass resisted a little,‭ ‬then he was inside her.‭ ‬A fourth man in the last hour was using he for his pleasure and Elaine was powerless to stop him.‭ ‬She opened her eyes as he slowly filled her,‭ ‬she looked at the other men,‭ ‬all eyes were on her now as Greg took her ass.‭ ‬She could see the gleam of lust and sadism in each one of them,‭ ‬each of them wanting her to be hurt and each of them wanting to hurt her.‭ ‬And Roy would let them,‭ ‬he would get off by seeing her helplessly violated by his friends.‭ ‬She closed her eyes again as she felt Greg bottom out,‭ ‬his hips against her ass.

‭"‬You have a great ass,‭ ‬Elaine,‭" ‬he said to her.‭ "‬Much better than my slave has.‭ ‬He slid back slowly then rammed in forcefully.‭ ‬You are an amazing fuck,‭" ‬he said to her as started to pound away at her tender ass.‭ ‬Elaine began to cry out as he roughly fucked her tight brown hole.‭ ‬This was all the pain she craved and more.‭ ‬She bit down on her lip,‭ ‬whimpering while tears streamed down her face.‭ ‬It hurt,‭ ‬but she wanted it.

Greg lasted longer the Leon and longer than Faybio,‭ ‬all with a metronomic precision.‭ ‬Each stroke was just as hard and fast as the one before,‭ ‬each one drove deep into her bowels and pushed her against the sawhorse.‭ ‬She cried and whimpered,‭ ‬but never begged or even asked him to stop.‭ ‬If this was what he wanted to do to her all she could do was take it.‭ ‬When he came,‭ ‬Elaine's butt was red from being smacked so hard by his hips.‭ ‬She wept softly from relief that is was over as he pulled out of her.

Greg left one hand on her back and turned to Faybio.‭ "‬That's how you do it,‭ ‬Dwell,‭" ‬he taunted.‭ ‬Faybio scowled.‭ ‬Elaine clutched on to the legs of the sawhorse,‭ ‬waiting for her master to take his turn,‭ ‬waiting for the end of this round of her sexual servitude.

Roy pulled the last‭ "‬A‭" ‬out of the bag and strode over to his property.

‭"‬You're doing great,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬he said to her,‭ ‬rubbing a hand on her sweaty back.‭ ‬He slipped on a condom and rubbed some lube on his cock.‭ "‬I love seeing you get fucked like this‭; ‬my sweet,‭ ‬innocent slave.‭" ‬He squirted a little more lube into her battered asshole then pushed his way into her.‭ "‬I love making you do this.‭"

As painful and humiliating as this night had been,‭ ‬Elaine craved Roy in her ass.‭ ‬She knew the feeling of his cock buried in her bowels and loved every second of it.‭ ‬He was affirming his control over her,‭ ‬re-establishing his domination of her in a way none of these other men could do.‭ ‬Faybio might try,‭ ‬but only Roy could truly own her.‭ ‬She had said she loved him,‭ ‬she was not sure of that but she loved what he did to her,‭ ‬she loved that he made her his slave.

She closed her eyes and concentrated solely on Roy plundering her ass.‭ ‬She wanted so much to please him,‭ ‬for her body to bring him pleasure.‭ ‬She could feel waves of pleasure building in her own body,‭ ‬but knew she could not finish herself.‭ ‬If her hands were free,‭ ‬she could touch herself and get that last little bit to bring her over the edge,‭ ‬but she couldn't,‭ ‬she needed Roy to do it to her.

‭"‬Please,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬she begged,‭ "‬please make your slave cum.‭" ‬She moaned as Roy redoubled his assault on her helpless body.

‭"‬Do you deserve to cum,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬he asked her.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭ ‬I've been a good slave,‭" ‬she moaned.