All Comments on 'Elaine Wants It All'

by KaraJ101

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 8 years ago
This story SCREAMS for more.

Nice build up, nice pace, and nice culmination. But it was a little brief, and has a ton of potential. Let's see what happens now that the ice has been broken.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
An OK start with a better finish

Overall, I liked the story, but would have liked it better if you had taken the time to write out at least the first sexual encounters between Elaine and Abby, and Elaine and Ken. You sort of glossed over them in a rush to get to the end. You gave us brief synopses, telling us the sex was great, instead of giving us the details as to why it was so phenomenal.

I would like to see at least another chapter, if not more, in follow-up to this one, and please take the same time you did in describing the last encounter in this chapter to describe what (or who? LOL) comes (cums?) next. ;-)

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 8 years ago
Got a rise out of me!

Agree with the prior comment about the dearth of details of the first lesbian encounters and the first sex with Ken. And also agree the two women making Ken cum made up for it. Please give us the details of what happened when the three of them moved it to the bedroom. A 5-star effort. Thanks.

Also Kara, I loved your photo and your sexy legs and feet.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Hot Read****

Thanks for sharing.

Tail_GunnerTail_Gunnerover 8 years ago
more ... More ... MORE !!

we hope you have more of these! .... real rock cock stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Super sexy and well written

It's so nice to read a story that is both super sexy and free from idiotic grammar and spelling mistakes. I'd love a closer look into their sex, like at the very end. Can't wait for the next chapter!

kjanekjaneabout 8 years ago
Loved it! 5*

This is excellent writing. Perfectly punctuated, wonderful tension, and I love the entry into the story of Ken. Wonderful.

Sequel (that is longer) please!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 7 years ago
Can't wait for Chapter 2

There's not much better than the soft, plump, wet lips of another woman.

Except, of course, fucking her and her hot dad too!

Write more soon.

5*s

csltcsltabout 6 years ago
Short and sweet!

Highly Recommended!

Thank you BadAllison for suggesting this delicious treat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it until

I was really enjoying this right up till the end. I won't give anything away about the story. Just not for me.

Jim157Jim157about 3 years ago

Fantastic story! Love the twist at the end :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very. Good. Stories. X. Peter. Of. Skype. 561. Peter.Lowe

angela78flaangela78flaover 2 years ago

Very hot and sexy story. I

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2over 2 years ago

This is the first story of yours that I have read. I have just added you to my "favorite authors" list. As full disclosure is required, you can expect an occasional reminder that it is time for another tale from deep within your erotic mind! Thank you for sharing and PLEASE continue.

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlzalmost 2 years ago

Short and sweet - delicious, in fact!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaraJ101@KaraJ101
In Australia at the moment to escape the pandemic. I like to write fun stories that don't take too long to get into, and that you can read in one sitting -- also bearing in mind what you will be doing in that one sitting and that you can't hold on forever. I'm Kara, 30 years...