All Comments on 'Eleanor'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
ok

It was a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Bravo. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
YUM

You know how to write and it is very much appreciated.

Fereniki_AlexandrouFereniki_Alexandrouover 6 years ago
Some feedback

The story is well-written and deeply arousing. The fact that it's written as a love letter is really creative and gives the story a fresher feel, but it also causes a few problems. For instance, you slip out of the second-person for a long stretch in the first chapter, which is inconsistent and rather confusing. Also, there's the problem that, if this is supposed to be a letter, then it's kind of weird for Rachel to be describing all of their intimate experiences in detail since, you know, Eleanor was *there* when they happened. On the other hand, though, I guess it could make sense, since she's telling how those experiences made her feel. Another issue is that the whole college-student-seduces/gets-seduced-by-her-professor thing is kind of clichéd nowadays. You did make it more original by having the professor be a woman for once and by having the story told through the love letter, but I felt like you could've made it even better by having more deviations from the "standard model."

insert_runawayinsert_runawayover 6 years ago
Mmmmmmm

Sexually intoxicating......and those words don’t even do it justice. I very very much enjoyed it!

TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very well done and very well written too! I hope there’s more to come of it! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Very good. Quite enjoyable. Hope to see more. Also n makes me want more of Stranded In Toronto. Hope to see more of both.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
A beautifully-written story

This was beautiful, and if sad in the end, sad with poignancy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tried to give you five stars but the machine wouldn’t work! But please count this as a five star review thank you.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Thats only to the knowledge of the older ones and breaking a heart is the most hurtful experience ...... So use your powers wisely, but that's something the human will never be able to do .... And the power of hate or broken trust or helplessness is an typhoon hard to withstand

10 stars as always 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💋

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Somehow, I expected this out of Eleanor.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Nooo she cheated on Camille whhyyyy

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

There's one major flaw in your research. You should have chosen UNLV as a setting. Vegas is painfully hot in August. Reno, on the other hand, is in the mountains, Sierra Nevadas to be specific. The highs in August range from 85 to 90. The lows are in the mid-50s. I learned how to ski at Squaw Valley on the California side of Lake Tahoe. Reno sits on the Nevada side.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES