Eleanor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God," I moaned through my gag as the initial pain of the stretching sensation surged through me. Once inside me, the pumping motion of your hand eventually worked the vibrator all the way inside me as I felt the ribbed end of the vibrator against the cheeks of my ass. The pain gave way to a sense of fullness, then pleasure as you tipped the vibrator inside me, probing for the area directly underneath the g-spot in my pussy. You knew you found that special place when I practically leapt off the bed.

"Now my love," you said to me as you started licking and sucking on my sex in time with the pumping motion of the vibrator. I was already white hot with the heat of the moment and your assault on my sopping wet pussy put me over the edge.

"Fuck!" I screamed into my gag as an orgasm pulsed through me and a flood of juices greeted your face. The intensity of stimulation of both my pussy and ass again reset the bar for lovemaking.

You untied me. "Thank you," I uttered with the little energy I had left.

"I love you Rachel," was your unexpected reply. There was a surge of energy within me as I heard your proclamation.

"I'll always love you," was my reply.

The weeks that followed were blissful. We met almost daily at your house, making love and savoring each intimate moment. But there was a feeling the sword of Damocles hung over our heads, as we both knew the day of reckoning would soon come as the semester drew to a close.

That pivotal moment arrived too soon for me. It was two weeks before finals when we had that unfortunate conversation in your office.

"Rachel, I do love you and love what we have. But I have another life that I need to fix and I'll have to do it without you. I'm sure you understand."

I understood but that didn't mean I'd have to like it. I felt as if a piece of my soul was being ripped away.

"Eleanor, you are the best thing I've ever had in my life and even these few precious weeks will be worth the heartache of not having you."

Your face softened as you saw that I had taken the high road instead of sobbing and wailing. "Thank you. It was a weakness I've always harbored, the drive to experience everything. Your beauty and youthful exuberance overwhelmed me at a vulnerable point in my life. I know it sounds like an excuse but it's the truth. And I did enjoy every single moment but now I'm going to have to face the music with Camille and beg her to forgive me."

I was unable to keep my self-control. There was now only weeping in reply. I turned around, using my forearm to wipe away these tears of sadness, and pulled the door shut behind me, the clicking noise of the lockset symbolically signifying the closing of the door on this chapter of my life.

Eleanor, I know your heart belongs to Camille but I'll carry a torch for you now and forever.

Come back to me my love,

Rachel