All Comments on 'Eleanor, Tommy and Martin Pt. 01'

by WittePiet

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
SumacandIvySumacandIvyover 7 years ago
The Stage is Set

The voice of this piece carries it through a great number of twists and dodges. I found myself willing to ride along. The enormous amount of names and connections and backstories was daunting, and I'm willing to let them sort out as the story unfolds. But, and there is always a but, keeping the relationships in order through the backstory was detrimental to the overall effectiveness of the first chapter. It's done now, and I'm waiting to find out what is going on in this multiplicity of lives.

I also found myself adrift in time. It wasn't until the business English classes started at the very end of the chapter, that I placed the story in the now. As a result, the characters went through an enormous number of costume changes in my mind.

I have to say I'm in for the long haul.

WittePietWittePietover 7 years agoAuthor
To Sumacandivy

It is difficult to come into a series at a late stage as you have done. Moreover, the way that the stories are listed in Literotica is unhelpful in disentangling the order in which they actually are supposed to be read. If you click on my name in the story heading, and then click on the "Biography" tab, you will find a chronological list of the stories in the order in which they should be read. You will also find a list of characters grouped by importance and relationship, though not by story. Hope this helps you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWittePiet@WittePiet
I am an elderly man with homoromantic fantasies. Having been a practising scientist for 50 years, I want to leave behind some publications that are not scientific, so I have spent a huge amount of time in the last few years writing these Literotica stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES