Eleanor's Valentine's Day Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our union was a rutting, not a lovemaking session. The years of unrequited lust exploded in her bedroom in a flurry of wanton sex. I wasn't satisfied with licking her pussy and repositioned my head so my tongue was now in line with her anus. I dreamt about licking her asshole and now it was presented to me, her wrinkled brown pucker and the pink flesh within. I ventured forward with my tongue, feeling her anal ring give way as she relaxed that erogenous muscle.

"Oh my God Camille. Don't stop licking my ass," she implored. Kasey lowered her hands, spreading her ass cheeks further apart and willing her anal ring to relax further. I curled my tongue and pushed it deep inside her ass, wiggling the tip and causing her to audibly gasp.

"You're so deep inside me," she exclaimed. The tall redhead fingered herself furiously as I felt her anal ring pulsing against my tongue. I reached up and massaged the soft creamy flesh of her full breasts, pushing them together and then grasping her erect nipples.

"Don't stop," she cried as her orgasm began to crest. She pushed her hips down, pinning my head against the bed. She started grinding her hips against my mouth as her juices began to drip on my face. She was oblivious to the fact that I could barely breathe, focusing only on her own pleasure. The undulations of her hips slowed as her orgasm waned. I extricated my head from between her legs, gasping for breath.

Kasey caught her breath and then started tracing lazy circles around my nipples with her finger. "Camille, that was amazing. I felt as if we were two barnyard animals in heat."

Tears formed in my eyes. I felt as if Eleanor was watching us.

I didn't know why I said it, but it felt right to ask. "Kasey, please spank me." Perhaps I wanted to see if she could pound the guilt out of me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

She sat on the end of the bed and put me over her knees. Her experienced hand first rubbed my bottom, warming it. Then, without warning, she let loose a flat palm slap that stung. Pain coursed through my backside.

"Eleanor's illness, it's not your fault," she said in a reassuring voice.

"I know," I replied automatically.

She spanked me again, harder. Tears started streaming down my face.

"It's not your fault," she repeated.

"I know."

She spanked me three more times in succession. The pain was now raging in my ass and I was starting to bawl like a baby.

"It's not your fault sweetheart," she said, rubbing my bottom to sooth it.

"I know."

"You don't. You blame yourself." She hit me again.

"It's not your fault."

"Dear God Kasey. Why do I blame myself?"

"Because you love her."

"Why am I doing this with you?"

"Because you love me too. But you have to let your guilt go. I think you wanted to be spanked to relieve your guilt."

"Yes, I think you're right." Unexpectedly, my guilt was overshadowed by my desire for Kasey.

Kasey dragged her hand across my inner thigh. It was covered with my juices. "But you want me too."

"Yes," I admitted.

"Kiss me."

We kissed. Kasey used her hand to massage my needy clit. Our kiss became more heated as she rubbed more vigorously. I took my hand and placed it over hers, telling her that I was close.

"Cum for me baby," she whispered into my ear.

We kissed again, and I felt a glorious convergence of pain, pleasure and want. I came, held tightly in her arms, locked in a passionate embrace, forgetting for a moment the despair of Eleanor's condition.

"I love you Kasey," I confessed.

"I know."

Chapter Three

Valentine's Day 2020

It was Valentine's Day again, but this day would be a bittersweet day for me as it was likely my last with Eleanor.

We went through the same charade as in years past. I went into the bedroom after my early morning coffee and gave her my card and wrapped gift. This time the card depicted two puppies sleeping together. Eleanor loved the card and then ripped open the package. In it was a wool hat I had knitted. Her bare head was perpetually cold so the hat was well received. I accompanied the hat with a matching hand knitted scarf. She tried them both on while still sitting in bed. They did look lovely on her, although her face was now gaunt with the many months of treatments and her waning appetite. I held up a mirror. Eleanor was delighted with what she saw and summoned me to her side to give me a big hug. It felt good to wrap my arms around her, but was also disheartening to see how weight she had lost.

"What about my gift?" I asked.

Eleanor put on a sad face. "I've forgotten again. Can you forgive me?"

"Of course I will Eleanor. All I want for Valentine's Day is you."

"Well, maybe I got you a little something." She reached over to open the drawer to the nightstand. She retrieved a card and a small box.

Her eyes sparkled with that Eleanor look as she presented me with her gift. "It's my most prized possession. I want you to have it," she announced.

I opened the card. It was a drawing of two women embracing in a doorway. It looked like the two of us. "I had a friend of ours make that drawing from a picture I've always liked of the two of us." I was truly touched. I pulled the wrapping paper off the box. It was a jewelry box. I nervously opened it. It was the diamond engagement ring I had given to Eleanor before our wedding. She had never taken it off from the day I gave it to her. My eyes diverted to her hand, and I could see the outline of the ring on her ring finger. I started to cry. Eleanor started to softly sob.

"I want you to give it to your next wife. I hope it's Kasey," she whispered.

Epilogue

Eleanor passed away several weeks after Valentine's Day. I was grief stricken for many months, but Kasey stayed doggedly at my side, even when I lashed out at her with unfocused anger.

Ultimately, time wore down the rough edges of my mourning and I was able to look at her passing more philosophically rather than emotionally. Death was certainly a part of life and it was abundantly clear that life was not fair. But with every death there is rebirth. And in my case my deep affection for Kasey turned to love. We decided to get married the following Valentine's Day.

Eleanor's diamond ring now adorns Kasey's hand, and every time I gaze at her ring I can't help but think of my beloved Eleanor, and how she helped make my new life.