Electives Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself telling her about my own life, losing the dad that I'd never known, having my mother remarry, and coming to live with my grandparents. She listened and watched me closely.

"You like cars, don't you?" she asked.

"I didn't say that. How did you know?"

"I saw your eyes open wide when you were telling me about the first time you drove a car. Are you and Aunt Ginny going to get married?"

"I didn't say that, either. What made you asked that?"

"I remember how my dad and my mom looked at each other. You and Aunt Ginny look at each other that same way. I hope you don't make the same mistake my mom made. She said they would marry, but it was too late."

Mary served a big meal, the kids talked to their dad on the phone, and then we played games until it was time for them to go to bed. I was struck by the way Amanda took charge, reminding her brother to brush his teeth before he went to bed. Ginny went upstairs to tuck the kids in. When she came back, we talked to Mary until it was time for us to go to bed.

I was looking forward to our first of six nights together, but Ginny was afraid that her outbursts would wake Amanda and Phillip. "They might think you are hurting me," she argued.

"Ginny, we haven't been together for three nights. I'm backed up."

"I'll give you one of those blowjobs if you swear to be quiet when I make you come."

"That's not the way I want to get off," I objected.

"Tomorrow," she said.

"What's going to happen tomorrow?'

"We'll find a place to be alone. I'll let you do anything you want."

"Anything?" I asked. I had an idea.

Ginny cocked her head, looked skeptical for a second, but nodded her head.

I got the book that Millie had loaned me, pulled Ginny between my legs, and thumbed through the pages of the book, looking over her shoulder. "Will you do that?" I asked, pointing to a sketch showing a female with her legs in the air, and a man between her legs.

"We've done that," Ginny said, turning her head to accept my lips. I unbuttoned two of her buttons while we were kissing.

The next sketch showed the female's legs on the man's shoulders.

"We've done that, too," Ginny said. I wondered if she knew I had all of her buttons undone.

The next sketch showed the female on top of the man.

"Don't you remember when I did that to you?" Ginny asked, becoming indignant.

If she noticed that I was cupping her breast, she didn't complain.

The next sketch showed the female with one foot on a chair, and the man behind her, pumping furiously.

"We could do that if you wanted. Do you want to?" she asked, offering her lips to be kissed. Her nipples were hard, and I was moving my hand down to her crotch. She unbuttoned the top button, and lowered the zipper on her pants. I stuck my hand inside and felt how warm and wet her panties were.

I closed the book, and began stripping us. Ginny helped, alternating removing her own clothes and mine. I threw a blanket on the floor, and told her to get on her back. "We won't make as much noise down there," I said, as I found a condom in my case.

She complied, moving to the floor and spreading her legs, but she was still dubious. "Are you going to stop me from moaning, and screaming, and telling you to fuck me harder?" she asked, sounding innocent and demurred as I entered her.

"Concentrate on the ceiling. Don't think about what we're doing. Mind over matter," I said, beginning to move my cock in and out of her.

"Kiss me, cut off my air. Do anything to keep me from screaming."

"I love you. Thank you for doing this with me."

"I love you, too, but that's not the reason I got on the floor and spread my legs. I wanted to do it as much as you."

"Amanda thinks we should get married."

"Oh, Randy, this isn't the time to talk about...are you trying to distract me so I won't scream?"

"Don't scream," I said, and she didn't. That night, we discovered that she could suppress her screams by practicing mind over matter. This was a big step for us. We not only got through the rest of the week without waking the household, it opened new possibilities, like screwing in my room without my grandparents hearing us.

The next day was Monday, and everything was in limbo. The flea market was closed, and we were waiting for Brian to arrive. We tried to keep the kids busy, playing games both inside and out. That night, Ginny suggested that they could open one present, but they wouldn't go near the tree.

"We'll wait for dad," Amanda said, and Phillip agreed. They even went to bed early.

We chatted with Mary until we felt it was safe to go upstairs to bed. Ginny checked on Phillip, and became alarmed when he was not in his bed. We opened Amanda's door to find him curled up next to her, sleeping soundly with Amanda's arm around her brother.

I got Millie's book. Ginny pointed to a sketch showing the male in a sitting position with the female facing him. We undressed, and placed a blanket on the floor. I sat down and Ginny lowered her body until her thighs were on top of mine. I put my hands under her ass to support her, and we kissed until we were aroused enough for me to put the condom on. She eased forward to envelop my cock.

"Mind over matter," I reminded her, and watched as she threw her head back, and quickened the pace.

We were awakened to screams from the children, "Dad's home!"

It was evident that Brian was a tired man. He'd been on the road since one AM, when he was relieved from his house watch assignment. The kids were still hanging on to him when he took Ginny into his arms. He shook hands with me, smiling, and then we all sat down to the breakfast that Mary had prepared.

We urged Brian to get some rest, but he said he couldn't sleep with all the excitement. He did mention that he had some things in his truck that needed to come inside, and I volunteered to bring them in. Amanda went with me, but we still had to make two trips. In addition to presents that were to go under the tree, there was a sleeping bag, his laptop, and clothes, which led Amanda to the conclusion that her dad was home for good.

That was not to be. Brian said he was only there for two more days, and that he had to leave on Friday. "Paige, ah...Ms. Kindle came back early this morning so I could come home. In return, I agreed to be back in time for her to go home to celebrate the New Year."

Amanda and Phillip were obviously shaken by the news that their father would be leaving on Friday. But they did their best to enjoy having him home for three days.

Brian sat at the dining table, drinking coffee, and announcing when it was time to open another gift. Amanda and Phillip received most of the gifts, many from the flea market dealers. They saved the larger ones, from Ginny and me, Mary and their dad, until later.

The telephone rang constantly. Most of the calls were for Brian, but one in particular caught my attention. Amanda answered, and instead of handing the receiver to Brian, she spoke in a low voice, serious, nodding her head, grinning at times. She must have been aware that we were watching her; curious as to whom she was speaking. She walked to the far end of the great room, still speaking in monotones. At one point she disappeared in Mary's room, and when she reappeared, she was still nodding her head as she spoke, obviously answering a myriad of questions.

And then, she was back to the table, handing the receiver to Phillip. "It's your grandmother," she said before taking Ginny by the hand and whisking her away. They came back downstairs an hour later, wiping tears from their eyes and hugging each other. I didn't get a chance to ask Ginny about the incident until we were on our way home.

That afternoon, unwrapping of gifts was interspersed with people dropping by. John and Judy Larkin brought gifts for the children, and John sat next to Brian, talking in hushed voices. I don't know how Brian could concentrate on the conversation. It was obvious that he was about to fall asleep.

Mrs. Nixon, the bookkeeper, was a small woman, but she spoke with authority. She wore thick glasses, and smiled tenderly as she watched the kids open their gifts. "Get some rest," she told Brian as she left.

As more people stopped by, Brian became philosophical. "It will be eight years next month since I came here. I've accumulated wealth, friends, and a family. Until last August, I'd only been away one week."

"When will you come home for good, Dad?" Amanda asked.

"Soon," Brian said, but when she tried to pin him down, he wouldn't give her a date.

After a mid-afternoon meal, we convinced Brian that he should get some rest. He took his sleeping bag upstairs to Phillip's room, promising Amanda that he would sleep in her room the following night.

When we got up the next morning, Mary said that Brian and the children had gone to the café to have breakfast. When they returned, they had gifts from Henrietta.

"She made them for us," Phillip announced. "Mine is a tiger. She said to hang it on my door so I know when Amanda is sneaking in my room," he said, holding up a crude tiger, crafted from small bells.

"I don't sneak in your room. If I want to go in there, I just open the door," Amanda said.

"What is yours?" Ginny asked.

"Henrietta says it's a lamb, but I'm not going to hang it on my door. I don't mind if Phillip comes in my room. He's the only brother I have."

"That will change when you become a teenager," Ginny said, grinning at Brian.

"Get your coat on. I want to show you the town," Brian said, looking at Ginny. I knew he wanted to spend some time with Ginny so I suggested that Phillip get one of his new games for us to play. They were only gone for an hour. I didn't find out what was said until we were on our way home.

12