Electra Enjoys a Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, my pussy juices taste so good on your cock."

She pulled away just in time. His release was imminent. He willed himself not to cum and it hurt.

Electra reached once more into her bag of goodies she had purchased while he suffered in the bullpen.

He watched with wide eyes as she put on an even bigger, black, very round strap on.

Undoing his gag, she said, "Suck it"

He did as he was told, trying to wrap his mouth around the enormity. She watched him suck her big dildo for awhile, then pulled out, replaced his gag and told him to get on all fours.

This strap on was much bigger than the other one. He felt his cheeks being parted and the big round cock penetrate his tight little hole. She pushed in deeper and deeper, knowing he was feeling it, big time. The louder he moaned the more often she seemed to come. He knew with certainty he wouldn't be able to walk for week. He grunted loudly through his gag on every stroke until she finally pulled out.

Finally Electra had, had enough of her new toy for the time being. She took him home then and showed Aris his room. Each room had a pet sitter to supply the air pockets for her pets. When they fell out of her favor, she took them to the bullpen for disposal. Electra eyed her new stud up and down before she locked him in his room. He was a fine addition to add to her collection of handsome, strong men.

12