Electricity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was momentarily taken aback when he pulled away suddenly and sat up. She was on fire, aching for his touch to return. She understood when his fingers reached for the buttons on her blouse, and her own hands lifted to help him. Together they unfastened it and were back to kissing each other madly as soon as the fabric fell open, the cups of her bra resting under her breasts where he had wedged them. Her nipples rubbing against his shirt. That soon frustrated them as well, and they both tugged it off him a mere moment later.

She thought she might melt completely at the feel of his bare chest pressing into her. That heat. It was so intense. She couldn't stop rocking and rubbing against him. His mouth felt like it was everywhere. On her lips. Her throat. Sucking at her earlobe. When he clasped around her nipple, she arched into him so much that she lifted herself up off the bench.

He held her tight, one of his arms wrapped around her waist, supporting her lower back, bringing her up to his mouth. His other hand had eased down to her leg, gliding slowly over her skirt along her thigh. Joy's breaths were coming in short ragged bursts, punctuated each time his teeth tugged at a nipple.

His hand seared her as he slid it up under her skirt and rested it along her bare thigh. Her legs fell open instinctively and she blushed as she felt her hips push her out, towards him. His fingers teased over her, roaming higher only to drag back down to her knees, skimming along the inside, scratching along the tops. He was toying with her. Somewhere in the back of her mind she registered the tease. Any frustration she might have felt was easily assayed by the fact that she loved every moment of it.

She lost herself to the sensations he was creating. His fingers now playing along the seam of her legs, so close to her sex. His mouth sucking at her breasts, alternating between them, his saliva making her shiver as it cooled and evaporated. His hair tickling her throat as she writhed against him, completely lost in how he was making her feel.

She whimpered when his fingers slid under her panties and over her already wet folds. She gasped as he swiped his thumb over her clit. "Richard..." she moaned into his mouth, unable to finish her sentence when he twisted a finger inside her. Her hips lifted in response as she pushed towards him. That low burn was beginning deep in her core and emanating out through her skin. She felt like she was glowing.

"Hmmm?" He murmured, his lips against her throat now, his mouth pressed to her, his palm rubbing at her clit as he eased his finger in and out of her. Stroking her deep inside.

Joy didn't even bother trying to answer. Her fingers were digging into his arms as she clung to him. Her one leg had lifted up to stretch across his lap as the other angled away, towards the ground. She had opened up to him, to his touch. Her hips were rolling, making her push onto his finger. The tension was escalating inside, and she started to gulp for breath. He felt her walls flutter and kept his finger pumping, the heel of his hand never letting up the pressure on her clit. His mouth clamped onto her nipple once more. He was relentless.

She came in a shuddering rush, gasping, holding it in her throat as her body tensed again. And again. Tremors kept thundering through her. A strangled sound slipped out past her clenched teeth as she continued to crest. Her breaths had become shallow. She was panting, trying to find air. Whimpering and moaning as the aftershocks rippled.

He slowed his finger and just held it in her, twisting it around lazily. It made his palm grind onto her throbbing clit and her nails dug into him deeper in answer. His mouth was making its way over her throat, up along her chin, finally pressing against her own. She kissed him madly, still riding her orgasm. She couldn't stop the whimper of protest when he slipped his finger out of her, his hand moving out of her panties and reaching around to cup her ass. She purred, though, as his fingers grasped her flesh. And squealed with surprise as he stood swiftly, lifting her up with him.

He chuckled at her reaction and she had to giggle herself, especially with the blush she felt spread out over her cheeks. She really had no business getting shy with him now.

They never stopped kissing all the while he carried her inside, walking her to his bedroom and depositing her on the soft mattress. Her opened blouse spread out under her like a fan of silk. His arm still behind her back, he lifted her towards him while his free hand slid the fabric off her shoulders, down her arms and let it rustle to the floor. As he laid her back into the pillows he paused and she felt that blush return as his gaze travelled over her. The look in his eyes was overwhelming.

Joy's arms lifted and she reached for him, her fingers playing across his bare stomach. He slid his hand from the small of her back up between her shoulders and, without her even realizing what he was doing until he was done, managed to unclasp her bra. Reaching around to her front, he gripped the lace and tugged forward, pulling it off her, the straps scratching down her arms in his haste. A mere zipper never stood a chance and soon she found herself wriggling into the mattress, helping as he slid the skirt down her legs. Leaving her in nothing but her panties, he nestled himself in next to her, stretching out and pulling her against him.

Her hand roamed between them, seeking out the belt on his pants. "Not yet," he murmured softly into her ear, nuzzling into her mass of hair as his hands started to toy with her again. She whimpered, tried to protest, but was soon overcome by the onslaught on her nipples. Richard rolled Joy onto her back, and lifted her arms up over her head, leaving her to grip the headboard behind her. Her body was stretched taut as she arched, aching for his mouth to latch onto her. Which is precisely what he did, letting his hand journey down over her stomach and toy with the elastic at the waistband of her panties.

She dropped one of her hands to his head, gripping a fistful of his golden hair as she held him to her, writhing again as his tongue rolled. Flicked. Swiped. Licked. Her hips lifted her up off the bed as his hand slid into her panties again. He dragged his entire palm through her folds. Down and up. Down and up. Rubbing her, making her feel a little desperate. She tried again to reach for him, wanting to touch him, feel him.

He would have none of it. Whenever Joy's fingers moved close to his belt, he'd use his free hand to gently lift hers away. She was about to question him, ask if everything was ok, but the words flew out of her head as he lowered himself, his mouth dragging down her torso, over each rib, making her shiver and tremble. She could tell from his moan as he skimmed over her that everything was just fine. He paused a moment and sucked at her hipbone. She purred as she felt his chin glance over her mound, his mouth continuing to move lower. Her hands were trying to reach for him, needing to feel him, but he had moved too low. She tried to sit up but he just locked his gaze with hers. Smiled that smile of his. Lazily, dramatically, with those eyes glimmering back at her, stretched the fabric of her panties to one side.

She was frozen, unable to move, forgetting to breathe all over again. She could feel the heat of his breath on her folds. Suddenly his head dipped lower, his gaze never leaving hers, and she felt his mouth wrap around her clit. It completely exceeded her anticipation. She thought she might faint.

Richard was paying attention to her reactions. He quickly tugged off her panties and dug his fingers into her thighs, spreading her legs further apart. It also served to hold her hips relatively still, countering the occasional bucking but not stopping her completely. Now and then she would undulate beneath him, grinding her upwards. Onto him. The faintest beginnings of stubble could be felt on his cheeks as her thighs clenched when the quivers flared up. It made her moan. That spurred him on.

She felt the world shift, as though she'd been spinning in circles and had stopped suddenly and started spinning the other way. His finger had pushed back into her. She closed her eyes and her mouth fell open in a tiny, silent oh as he feasted on her clit. Her hands were gripping the bedcovers in her fists. He coaxed a second finger inside her to join the first just as she started to cum again. Her body thrashed under him, her skin flushing pink as she cried out. Those gasps and gulps for air returned and she felt the vibration of his moan against her where his mouth still pressed firmly. Her eyes flashed open and she looked down, seeing him there, between her legs, those blue eyes of his glinting up at her as he lapped at the copious cream drooling out of her core.

"Oh my god," she was still panting, wanting to say something more, not sure what, completely unable to think clearly.

He lifted himself up onto his elbow, using his free hand to swipe at his glistening chin, flashing her a deadly smile. She trembled at the sight of him covered in her. He eased his fingers out and, ever so lightly, played through her slit, letting the aftershocks slow down, ebb out of her. She closed her eyes again, purring softly in her throat. She couldn't remember having felt this good. She'd been working such long hours lately. He had made her so relaxed. Had pushed every ounce of tension out of her body. She felt like a big marshmallow, about to dissolve at any moment.

Her hands found his shoulders and he slid up along her body, resting at her side. His fingers had moved onto other locales, skimming over her hip, down her thighs, back up to tease around her belly button. They leaned towards each other at the same time, finding one another in a kiss. It was so tender. She could still feel the glow pulsing through her. She wondered if he could feel it too when he gently sucked at her lower lip.

"Close your eyes," he whispered, "let me just hold you a moment. You feel so good in my arms."

She blushed again, warmed by the sentiment, more than happy to comply. He felt so good in her arms too. She pressed into his heat and nuzzled her face against his throat. Her eyes drifted closed and her breathing started to slow. She purred as his fingers played with her hair, scratched up and down her spine. She loved the way he smelled. Cologne. Soap. A little bit of her. An aftershock sent another tremor flashing through her.

The sound of a door closing shut and the jangling of keys being dropped onto a table woke her up. She was disoriented, groggy, completely unaware of where she was. She jolted up and discovered she was in a bed, under cozy sheets and then she remembered immediately. Those eyes. Soft lips. Strong fingers. She was just finishing a shiver, recalling the orgasms, when Richard walked into the room, a massive cardboard cup of coffee in one hand, a glass of ice water in the other. His smile made her feel like it was Christmas morning.

"Ah, you're awake. I was going to give you five more minutes before I roused you. I'd gotten out of the habit of stocking coffee so I just slipped out for some. I wasn't sure how you took it so I got black, but I have milk and sugar if you want."

Joy ran her fingers through her hair, finding it a tousled mess, and glanced around locating a clock on the bedside table. It was early. She'd still have lots of time to get home and get ready for another long day at the theatre. And then the rest of the memory of the previous night burned through her consciousness as the last vestiges of sleep shook themselves off her.

"Oh my god!" Her hand flew to her mouth, covering it, her eyes wide in a look of complete mortification. "I fell asleep on you, didn't I?" She was already cringing, embarrassed and blushing a bright pink.

His chuckle was completely disarming. "Yes, you did." He paused, letting her squirm a little more before continuing. Just for the fun of teasing her. "But it's ok, Joy." His eyes were soft as he sat down on the edge of the mattress, handing her the cup of coffee. She gratefully took a sip, feeling it burn her tongue.

"No, it's not. It's horrible. I can't believe I did that. I just...you had made me...I was so completely relaxed...." His chuckle made her realize she was babbling again.

"I know. And yes, it is ok. I wanted you to."

"You wanted me to fall asleep on you?" She was incredulous.

He laughed. "Well, yes. I did. Sort of," he whispered, like a co-conspirator, as he reached up and brushed her messy hair out of her face. "I wanted to be with you. But more than that, I wanted to experience you. I wanted to make you feel that soaring high. And then when you had, it was so amazing to get to watch, to feel you let go. You were so beautiful. To have had some part in giving you that...I was happy. You felt so soft and warm. When I felt your breathing slow, well, I wanted to let you stay relaxed and get a good sleep. You had a long day yesterday. I figured you needed it."

"Are you for real?" Joy had meant her question seriously, but as his eyes twinkled with his smile at her reaction, she found herself giggling.

He made great show of pinching himself on the arm. "Yup. Seem to be."

She giggled again, then sipped her coffee some more. He crawled back into the bed with her and wrapped her up in his arms. She rested her head on his chest. They talked while finishing their drinks about the upcoming week. A meeting he had later that day, her plans to sleep for at least thirty-six hours when the show ended. Eventually it was time for her to go or she'd be late getting to work. As it was, they spent so long kissing goodbye at her car after he'd walked her to it that she was a little rushed getting ready once she got home. Not that she minded.

She didn't even try to get him out of her thoughts as she drove to the theatre. She couldn't wait to see him again. He'd given her all his contact information before they'd left his condo and she'd returned the favour. She enjoyed a moment of gleeful thrill when her cellphone rang and she saw the display.

"Hi there," she giggled at him. It had been less than an hour since she'd driven away.

"Heya," he chuckled back at her, self-effacingly. "I was hoping you'd forget something here so I'd have an excuse to call, but I just did a thorough search. I got nothing."

Joy laughed. She loved the way even the sound of his voice made her feel warm. "Nothing, eh? Well then, to what do I owe the pleasure of this call?"

"You. It's all you. I needed to hear you again. I hope you don't mind?" His tone was so playful, taunting her, letting her know that he knew she wouldn't mind in the least.

"No, I don't mind." Joy had pulled up to the theatre already and slid out of the car, grabbing her bag and slamming the door behind her.

"Are you already there?" He had heard the car door.

"Yeah, I am." She was disappointed; it meant she'd have to hang up on him.

"Well, you better go then. Have a great day. I'm sure it'll all go well. Call me later, when you get home. If you like."

She smiled a moment before replying. "I'd like that a lot. Thanks. I will."

"Until then."

"Mm hmm. A bientôt." She could hear him growling softly as they both clicked off.

She was still smiling as she headed into the lobby. Flashes of the previous night and this morning were all vying for her attention at once. It made her feel a little lightheaded to have so many of them racing around in her mind at once.

"Well, looks like someone beat me to it today." It was Sheila, standing there, smiling an especially cheeky smile.

"Sorry?" Joy snapped out of her reverie and tried to focus in on the present. "Beat you to what? You're here first."

Sheila laughed and handed off a cardboard cup to Joy. "There's only one reason you'd have a smile like that this early in the day. Someone's already given you coffee."

"Hmm...." Joy hid her grin behind the cup. "Someone certainly did."