All Comments on 'Elena Jackson's Visitors'

by MitchFraell

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DEVIDE

I have read and enjoy most of your tales ,also, the english is very good and much better than that of most writers on this site.It is interesting to read the comments you receive.I look forward to read any you get for this story for they show the great divide there is between the minds and thinking of americans and those of we who are europians.Please keep on writing 10 stars+

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good Read****

Something a little different and very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 8 years ago
Unusual story

Your writing is very terse, and I don't know how to advise you to loosen it up a bit. but this story line was excellent. Rarely do we read of a 'kept woman'. You've done a nice job, showing the fondness that can develop with such a relationship.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
PLEASANT DISCOVERY

I've read Literotica almost daily for years, but this is my first MitchFraell story. I came on it while searching "paid sex" tags. Initially was pleased to see from his biography page that he's in UK.

Not always, but often, UK writers demonstrate a unique English capability. And being British English lends a slight bit of exotic flair for an American/me. Britons' slightly differing outlook on life, relationships, and Literotica storylines also contributes to variety.

The plot started revealing itself with the special "extra " that Elena had with Geoffrey -- extra romance. Then as her other lovers/clients began to drop out, where the plot was headed became even more apparent. That MitchFraell was thus guiding his readers is a trait of good storytelling.

Another thing I liked about this "paid sex" story is that Elena's clients were based on some life relationship (not just a prostitute meeting a customer). And each cared for her beyond the sex she provided (unfortunately, Alan evolved into an exception). This was especially apparent when Peter took steps to care for her beyond his few weekly minutes.

And Geoffrey -- well, again, obvious.

The plot of a whore whose clients are special and (mostly) care for her beyond the service she provides, seems a bit rose-colored unrealistic. But considering that stranger phenomena exist on this planet, maybe something like Elena's tale has also happened.

5 stars to an author with both English language and storytelling capabilites.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous