Elena Jackson's Visitors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew she meant to get rid of him and rob him of his money unless he could get rid of her first. He was progressing this. In the meantime he had become reacquainted with Elena Jackson, a former colleague from a much earlier employment.

Geoffrey was around 15 years older than Elena and had first met her before she was married. His position at that time prevented him from pursuing her. He had suspected all was not well with his own marriage even back then. Sometimes Geoffrey had wondered quite why he stayed with his wife. It was obvious to him, at that time his children needed to be cared for and his wife was a good mother. They had to be together. However she was a bad lover, as if she was not bothered about him at all.

Elena had made tea, so she and Geoff sat together on the sofa chatting and drinking. Geoff had been visiting Elena for five months now. They always started their evenings with a general conversation about their expectations of what they wanted.

Geoff had brought a change of clothing with him and got out of his office suit into his casuals. Elena wore a suitable dress for an evening out. Under the dress however, she wore the sexy dark red underwear she had especially selected for Geoff's visits. They were going for an early dinner at a restaurant Geoff had chosen. Then drinks and dancing, then back to her home for 'coffee'. She knew the plan and so did Geoff.

The dinner was good, the drinks and dancing better. Elena unlocked the front door at 10:30pm and they went straight to the bedroom. No time for unnecessary preliminaries. In the bedroom she undressed for Geoff. She pirouetted in her flimsy underwear and threw her arms around him. He caressed her gently and kissed her full on the lips. He was the only man allowed to do that. He quickly lost his clothing and jumped onto bed. She stood at the foot of the bed and very slowly took off her bra, panties, shoes and stockings. Slowly, teasingly she approached him and got in beside him.

"Come here young lady."

Geoff took her in his arms. He stroked his hands across her back and pulled her lips to his. Their mouths met softly. One hand traced down her body to her breasts where he rubbed her nipples and followed up by kissing one at a time. Laying her gently down, he rose over her and slipped his fingers into her cleft. He toyed with her clit until she gasped in his ear and picked up her hips to meet him.

"Oh Geoff don't stop," she whispered. She opened her thighs and rolled a little to let him move on top.

His fingers entered into the moist opening and separated her pussy lips. His fore finger found her G-spot and tickled it making her push her hips up. He moved quickly and his cock entered the promised land.

Elena lifted her legs and wrapped them round his body allowing him oscillate in her embrace. She put her arms round his shoulders so as not to let him escape. He was not leaving anyway. She lifted her vagina in tempo to meet each of his thrusts. They kept this motion going until they orgasmed. First her, then him. She gave a small squeal.

"I must sound like a virgin," she thought and giggled. Elena smiled to herself and released Geoff.

"Is something wrong?" Geoff asked as he collapsed back to the bed.

"Absolutely nothing. You're so gentle I can't believe it. It's as if we were real lovers and not, well." Her voice faltered as it ran through her head what she was doing. "Not, well, just two people who know each other."

"Elena, let's pretend that we are real lovers, as you put it. We are real lovers for a few hours."

"OK Geoff, I will do that for you. I'll do whatever you want."

They sank back into each other's arms and went into act two. Shortly after midnight Geoff got up and led her to the shower. They washed and cuddled under the tumbling water.

"I must go home." Geoff told her. "I'll be back next week."

"Please make sure you do." Elena replied softly. "You make the week worthwhile."

"Do you say that to everybody?" He asked as he dressed.

"Certainly not. I'm not saying why I only say it to you but I don't say it to anyone else." She pulled a robe around her and walked to the door.

"Here. For you." Geoff handed her a folded envelope.

"Thank you, Geoff." She opened the door and stepped back.

Geoff patted her bum as he passed her and she squeezed his hand. He drove home to see what surprises his wife had in store for him.

The next week Gloria could not make her day. Apart from that everything was as this week. Alan became even rougher with her. Peter noticed but said nothing. Geoff was as gentle as ever. Elena did not go short of money.

Two months later the schedule was still intact. Peter again noticed that Elena was badly bruised and had cuts on her belly and tits. He was angry.

"Elena, did he do that? Was it Alan?" His voice sounded as angry as he was. He stared at Elena.

Elena was nervous. Peter had never shouted at her before and never called her by her name. She sensed that he was offended in some way. "Yes, Alan tied me up and whipped me." She whispered. "Look, Peter, it's what I do. He pays me and he does what he likes."

"Not with you Mrs Jackson, he doesn't do whatever he likes. There are rules, boundaries to how he treats you. You are not his alone any more. You were once, I know, but not now. We share you and you should demand good treatment from us. Mrs Jackson you're not a street walker, you're not some cheap hooker. You are a welcome relief for a busy clientele, a girl friend we don't otherwise have. If you can't look after yourself we will have to look after you."

"Peter, I know you mean well but you are so young. Do you really understand what I am about? You won't say it but I am a prostitute. OK I only have four clients, but you pay me for what we do together. Alan is just one of you."

"No, Mrs Jackson. I do understand what you do but I, that's me personally, won't stand for you being damaged. I pay to hold an attractive body not a cut and bruised one. If you won't stop him I will."

"Please don't do anything rash Peter. Come on now forget it and come to bed with me."

The following week Alan did not appear.

Peter visited on Thursday and Elena made him welcome as usual. She mentioned that Alan had not turned up and asked if Peter knew why. He simply replied that he would enquire around for her and dismissed her concerns.

However the next day Mark, Elena's son, called to tell her that his father had been involved in a hit and run accident the Tuesday and was in hospital. Elena met both her children and they went to visit him. Alan had given an account of a drunken driver running him down in a club car park and not stopping. He had not recognised the car or seen its number. His left leg had been broken while the right had been badly cut and the knee dislocated. He also had bruising to his lower abdomen and face.

Elena missed Geoff that night. She phoned him in the evening and told him what had happened. He assured her he understood and would visit her the next day. She accepted his offer.

On Saturday morning Elena heard the doorbell ring. She opened the door and saw Peter standing there. She was somewhat surprised and pulled him inside.

"Why are you here Peter?" she asked, "You can't stay. I have an appointment this morning."

"Then I'll make it quick." He looked into her eyes and she saw he was serious. "Your shit of a husband has had an accident."

"I know. I've seen him. He was run down."

"Yes well." Peter hesitated. "It wasn't a complete accident. He was with a girl in a club. He was going to take her home. It was in the car park, they stopped for a kiss and she was holding his hand. Someone hit him. Then a car drove over his legs, twice. It seems the girl got into the car and it disappeared."

"So you're saying he was deliberately attacked?" Elena asked.

"It would seem so, wouldn't it?"

"How do you know this, Peter?"

"Oh, the girl he was with is a friend of mine. She arranged to meet him at that club. She told me what happened." Peter paused. "Anyway, there will be no beatings for you on Wednesday from now. Will there?"

Elena was quiet for a few moments. She could not bring herself to ask the obvious question that was if Peter knew who was driving the car that ran Alan down.

"See you Thursday. Bye Mrs Jackson." Peter left.

An hour later Geoffrey arrived. He was carrying a bunch of flowers which he presented to her. He and Elena sat together on the sofa talking softly. She held onto him for comfort. It was clear that their relationship had developed beyond provider and customer.

"Are you visiting Alan tonight?"

"No," she replied, "Mark is seeing him. I don't feel any need to go. I still remember the beatings he gave me." Elena snuggled closer to Geoff. "I was told it wasn't an accident. Someone deliberately set out to hurt him. And I know why. I can guess who it was as well. The thought frightens me but reassures me at the same time. Someone is looking out for me."

"Maybe more than one," Geoff added.

Elena jerked her head up and looked at him. "Oh. You mean..?" She stopped. She was now certain who had done it.

Geoff stroked a hand across her tits and loosened the buttons on her blouse and with an easy movement pulled it over her head. She raised her hips and Geoff helped her with her skirt, letting it drop to the floor. Her bra and panties followed. Elena lay back on the sofa and pulled Geoff on top of her naked body. Geoff lifted himself enough to unfasten his trousers and Elena pushed them down. The two of them came together in a coupling that released the pent up tension which the events of the week had caused to her. She whimpered with pleasure in the comfort of his gently swaying grip. They held onto each other and then relaxed into a contented embrace. Geoff left a couple of hours later saying he would need to see her earlier than usual on Friday.

The visiting arrangement returned to schedule for a few weeks, except for Alan's absence of course. Peter missed most of his afternoons but still called in to make sure she was safe. Actually he enjoyed her company and missed seeing her. Elena got her divorce from Alan moving. The grounds were whatever the legal terms are for 'being pissed off with the abusive bastard'.

Three weeks after Alan's hospitalisation Gloria arrived at midday on Tuesday. Today she brought a new friend with her. Bridget was introduced to Elena by Gloria as her new partner. Bridget was in her late twenties, not very tall with straight blonde hair and the biggest tits that could be supported by her rather slight frame.

"Elena, this is Bridget. We are a couple and she will be living with me from now. Dearest Elena," Gloria took Elena's hand and pulled her to her. "You and I have had the most interesting experiences and enjoyable moments together. Thank you for everything you have done for me. We both knew these visits would finish sometime. That's today." Gloria held Elena's chin and kissed her lips, their first real kiss. "I can never forget you sweetheart. We must remain friends forever."

"That's OK Gloria. And Bridget," Elena replied. "Actually I sensed that my career was coming to an end after Alan's, er.., misfortune. You're right and it is time to move on. I was pleased to have you and would like to keep you as a friend."

Elena opened her drinks cabinet and they toasted their futures. Later that afternoon three rather tipsy and very happy women kissed farewell and parted. None could remember details of their conversations.

On Thursday Peter bounded up to Elena's front door and rang the bell. When she opened it he picked her up and kissed her. "Lot of kissing this week," she thought, "Why's that?" Peter dragged her into the sitting room and sat down with her beside him.

"Well, Elena," Peter started, "I've getting engaged at the weekend. Are you surprised? He looked closely into her eyes waiting for a response.

"Oh Peter, I'm so happy for you. Who's the girl?" She smiled at him.

"Her name is Krista. I met her at work last year, we got together two months ago. It means I'll have to give you up though."

"Yes, all right Peter, I shan't be carrying on much more anyway. I've got to finish this line. Time to move on."

With Alan, Gloria and now Peter no longer needing her abilities, she would retire. She opened the drinks cabinet again and again she toasted the future with a friend. Peter held her in his arms and they talked about the future.

"What will you do now Elena?" Peter asked. "Will you be OK for money?"

"I've not decided, but I'll sell the house for the divorce settlement and find a cheaper place. I'll be OK, don't worry."

"I will worry, you know that now. I'll try to keep in touch. You know I can't invite you to my wedding, you realise that of course. I can't tell Krista exactly who you are yet but, well, I'll say we had a working association at some time if we ever meet."

"No Peter, you can't think of me when you are married. That's what arsehole Alan did all the time. Thought of other women."

They spent a last pleasant hour together and then parted.

On Friday Geoff arrived early again as he had promised. He also kissed her at the door. Elena was getting used to this. They sat in two chairs facing each other in silence. Elena guessed something had happened.

"I am divorcing my wife." He made a bald statement. "She has not been home for two weeks. Most of her stuff is gone from the house. It's as if she doesn't live there now, well she hasn't for some time really if I'm honest. It's over between her and me." A tear formed in Geoff's eye in a moment of sadness. "Worst part is the kids are on her side, in spite of all I've done for them. I think they see the money-bags lover's dosh dangling in front of them. My bet is they won't get much of it. Ha-ha." He gave an ironic laugh.

Elena moved on to his lap and put her arms around his neck. He held her like a man holds his lover, not like bought woman.

"Geoff, you and I are at the same crossroads, aren't we. Let me help you now. Which way shall we go?"

"I don't know Elena. Just talk to me about being at home. I've lost my home life."

The drinks cabinet was hit for the third time that week. They sat on the floor together with a bottle of Scotch and emptied it. Geoff did not go home that night. The sex was good and it was long. A day and a half in bed together. Naked and sweaty. Who cares? They did not get up until Saturday evening when they went out to eat. Geoff felt a lot better for it. In the next months Geoff visited Elena more frequently and took her out at weekends. They had all the appearances of a couple.

Geoff's divorce was settled. Contrary to his fears his wife did not try to take everything. She just made sure there was provision for their children. Mr Money-bags took care of everything else. The guess was that he wanted a free live-in carer for his old age.

Elena had half of the joint property and savings at the divorce from Alan. She would have a share of his pensions when they became due and she got to live in the house. She had hidden her earnings from her part-time activities.

A year after Elena stopped having her afternoon visitors, she and Geoff arranged a barbeque in the garden. Elena's children came and a few friends. So did two couples, Gloria with Bridget and Peter with Krista. This was the first time the three visitors had met together. Notably Geoff's children were absent. Alan absent was, of course. On advice received he had sold his shop and left town.

Also missing was Paula, Peter's sister, who coincidently was Alan's date on the night of his accident. It was she who had been holding him in the car park immediately before he was knocked down. However only Peter and Paula knew that and they kept it secret.

Geoff called out and said he had an announcement. He had sold his house and had bought Alan's half of Elena's house. They were now living together. He went down on one knee in a theatrical gesture and asked Elena if she would accept him in her life as a partner. She said she would and he slipped a gold ring onto her finger. It was not a wedding ring and they never did get married, yet both were happy with the arrangement they made. Any visitors from then on made purely social calls.

12