All Comments on 'Elevator Man'

by Nellskitchen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
graymangazergraymangazeralmost 4 years ago
Tease but no climax.

Nice idea, well written if a little 'arty' but nothing wrong with that. Lots of tease; the bdsm relationship with hubby, the faux dislike of her younger rival, not to mention the submission to the stranger... Then it ended.

Ok I understand writers licence, planting the seed and allowing the readers imagination to fill in the blanks, but this was just cruel, rather like having hours of foreplay then the wife turning over and going to sleep. But despite this I loved it (maybe I'm into denial, who knows?) but I'd also love to see another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Don't end it there.

This story could do with so much more. Go deeper.

SueDanymSueDanymalmost 4 years ago
Nellskitchen has a serious talent for...

putting a humorous spin on moments we all experience and acknowledge to ourselves, but rarely discuss with others.

She is a keen observer of people, knowing what makes women tick and how they are inherently different from men.

I love this story for many reasons, but mainly because it showcases her impressive literary skills. She always inspires me to be a better writer.

Thank you! XO

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
This elevator

This elevator , as well as this story, goes nowhere near the top floor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Two men, one woman...

lust, calculated risk, loyalty, and affection wrapped up in a smoldering setting. The writer seizes the reader, drawing her in by the emotional throat. A snapshot of a modern girl’s dilemma. Has "read me" written all over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

very well written...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous