All Comments on 'Elevator of Lust'

by OrdinaryGirl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Nice Fantasy

I've had quickies, but ooh-la-la, this one would be wonderful to experience. Great "short" story that made my manhood "long"

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Elevator Sex.

Question.

Is there anything better than a hot, frenzied public quickie, rife with the tension of we-might-get-caught?

Answer.

If OrdinaryGirl writes about it: yes! Good lord, but this woman could make basketweaving sexy!

gotwood49gotwood49over 19 years ago
WOW!...

...I really liked this one. HOT, HOT, HOT, and written with your (usual) bold precision. Not a word wasted, not a movement out of place. So, what building do you work in, OG? Is it multi-story?!?

MrKnowitallMrKnowitallover 19 years ago
I can only imagine...

This story compresses an explosion of passion into a limited timespan; a too-short moment of wild abandon between two hungry people. One can almost hear the low moans and eager whimpers. Her smooth ass is pressed against the chrome rail. He drives into her and it's a sprint to the wet finish. I like it, but I'd have to have more than one ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i have always loved stranger SEX ,pure carnal

absolutely wonderful......it was a very hot story....and written with as much passion and lust ,,,,primalness and carnality as the story itself ,,,very very enticing,,,,,,,,,,looking forward to reading more ,,,,,,,,an avid fan

btw very lovely pic in bio

lewhunterlewhunterover 18 years ago
Been there, Done that!

Long before the internet, I had an encounter just like this while overseas in the Army. She worked on the first floor and I worked on the tenth. On the morning in question, she showed up dressed somewhat like Ordinary Girl's - No panties nor bra! As planned, she got on at the third floor and rode to the top where I got on. The moment the last person got off, she pulled up her skirt to show me her bare pussy and I pulled my tool out. I turned her around and she bent at the waist and held on to the wall as I wasted no time in driving my cock deep into her already wet pussy. As I massaged her breasts, she rubbed her clit and by the time we had reached the second floor, we both climaxed with me pumping a whole lot of cream deep into her.

I just managed to get my rod back into my pants as the door opened. She turned and walked to her office with my deposit dripping down her thighs.

NewstartNewstartabout 17 years ago
Oh yes

This is it - hot, quick, urgent, no small talk just sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
E Ticket Ride!

Some rides are longer than others, some are just much more fun.

No matter how long it takes to get there, it's the climax at the end that makes it worth the fare.

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Leaking his cum....

So without panties and having just been fucked, did she leak his cum all day as she went about her business?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice quick hit!

Great erotic quickie!

Sman4444Sman4444about 6 years ago
Love Elevators!

I guess elevators will be elevating me in more ways than one for now on. Thanks for the ideas and imagery!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous