All Comments on 'Elijah and Lacey Ch. 02'

by Wolfgurl75

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
This story is SO different than any other were-story...

You have to love it. Thank heavens it seems that for THIS chapter anyway, Lacy comes out on top!

one_literate_ladyone_literate_ladyover 12 years ago
OOOOO, juicy!

I loved the ending to this chapter.....

I love "nerd" stories, and the combo of Nerd Alpha, and the sense of humor between these two is great!

roudamakroudamakover 12 years ago

i m still laughing at the sacrifice part! 5 stars and another 5 just for this!

angelx602angelx602over 12 years ago
Loved it

*snort* Is this the part where I say, "Be gentle." Omg I loved that! He really is more personable than I first thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love the way you're playing with the werewolf "genre". It appears that you're going with the cliche then, wham, you veer off into something that has me in stitches.

The main protagonist's inner musings and dialogue is sharp, clever, on point and funny as hell. I lost it with "Why, do you need someone to sacrifice?" and "hell's public toilet". It's very hard to read with tears of laughter blurring the vision.

Wonderful story.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago

You are telling such a wonderful story. From the thought of being a "Rouge" to being the one w/all the experience, Lacey is having quite the range of emotions since meeting up w/Elijah. And only a loveable "Nerd" like Elijah would save himself for his mate. How can any woman not love E? And L for all her humor, is the perfect compliment to her mate.

I want to again congratulate you on being a published author and also thank you for sharing such a wonderfully clever story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Liking the progression of your story so far and watching patiently for the next chapter.

SuperTiNESuperTiNEover 12 years ago

Elijah seems to have a new personality in this chapter. In the 1st one he acted like an arrogant ass and did not care about Lacey, but in this one he talks to her and explains things. I like the new Elijah better.

packanimalspackanimalsover 12 years ago
Interesting!

Having spent years reading stories on this site, I have come to except stories to start a certain way, girl finds out about werewolves, finds out that she is the alpha's mate falls in love with the alpha, becomes a werewolf, fight some bad guy(s) and lives happily ever after with some interesting sex along the way.

You have taken that and turned it on it's ear and I love it! To have a neurotic female lead and a alpha that is still a virgin has to be one of the best takes I have ever read. I am really looking forward to see how this plays out.

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
this is great

I think you have came up with one of the most unique were stories i have read on this site. I love the reverse you have done here from the normal geeky alpha and he is a virgin to boot great story i can not wait for he next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

This story has captured my full attention. Please continue quickly.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
More.....

Rita got what was coming to her and Hurry for ch3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awww mann

i like how that went its cute ...a virgin alpha thats unheard of

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
wonderful story so far

hearing about what happened to her and their packs just put this story on a whole new level....

please, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Im dying here!

Please continue the story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hilarious

Seriously, I laughed out loud so often reading this story! You're a good writer, and you're damn funny. No one makes me laugh. You do. Therefore, I'm hooked. Can't wait for the next chapter!

roudamakroudamakover 12 years ago
hello??

listen, i don't mean to bother you but i had a really lousy week and you know that you have seen beetlejuice enough times when you only half-laugh during the banana boat song, so i don't mean to pressure you or anything, but i would appreciate if you could submit chapter 3, preferably before i have my Monday meeting with my boss.

I really need something like in the lines of "drowning ducks" and "miniature alpha" to keep the smile on my face while he is doing his fabulous exorcist improvisation....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No more mr. nice guy

I have been patiently waiting for the rest of this story for weeks! Please put an end to the wait

lili82lili82over 12 years ago
please, please,

PLEASE finish this! i have never laughed so hard as I did reading this; esp when Lacey ran from Rita and clung to Elijah like white on rice! Don't leave us hanging for long, girl!

nicintasnicintasover 12 years ago
Dreamy

I love this story and can't wait for more!!!

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why did you stop?

Please continue the story--it's original and a great read.

Mara

erin1955erin1955over 12 years ago
funny

I love your story,please don't leave it.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Just make it good..it's all I ask

My choice alpha and he's a what?!?!?!? VIRGIN!!!!!! A virgin alpha...who knew???

I am hoping she fucks him so good he will think he died, went to Heaven and came back a few times. I can see her opening his soul to all the delicious sensations like a karate student climbing through the belt levels.

There are no failures when one works toward true sexual nirvana with the right person. I hope Lacey does Elijah Good!!!!!! Real eyes rolling in the back of his head good fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love the twist its always the women that are the virgins never the men.. I liked that very much .. Keep it up.. I want to know why she isnt comfortable with her wolf.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
So funny

These two will be great together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please

That can't be the end please. Tell us why she doesn't like shifting and what happens when she does. Can't wait for the "sex" scenes between the two of them as he's the virgin this time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Laughing out loud, for real!

The humor in this is so real-life! I just love it. I also love that here's a new look on alphas, geeky. It makes me think abbout all those brillant strategist who live in the nerdy online world! Kinda hot ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Waiting an eternity

Please continue this story. Its absolutely my favorite and I would like to see how it unfolds!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please please please!

Please put up the next chapter, its such a great story, funny and sexy and great characters. Like everyone else I love that you haven't just followed a formula, you've made it your own, would love to see the end. Please finish!

trubblemakurtrubblemakuralmost 12 years ago
please continue

love the humor in your story please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love it!

Please don't leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing story

The story is lovely,glad too see not all alphas are tall,dark and handsome,also i love the humorous twist to it,"pint sized alpha","mini alpha","VIRGIN alpha".........lol pls update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My first thought upon finishing this was...

"Damn, I want more." Please continue this story. It is tantalizingly incredibly awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lavilove

I'm so in love with this story need new chapter ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please finish

This was a great start! I hope you decide to come back & finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous