Elijah and Lacey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you partly responsible for this room?", I asked. Wallace was looking around, smiling while he did so.

"Yeah. Well, these are my babies, right here.", he said, pointing to the models and toys. "Elijah's love are the comic books and Jason is always popping up with something off a movie set. That's why he's AWOL at the moment."

"This stuff looks really old.", I said, taking a closer look at some swords. Those would have been nice to have when Rita was trying to rip me to shreds.

"It had better be. Most of everything you see is the original. We've been collecting this stuff for over a hundred years.", he bragged.

Wallace went on and on...and on about their collecting adventures. He animatedly talked about everything in great detail. The more questions I asked, the nicer he became. Soon, he was talking about everything from his childhood to his latest blind date.

I decided that Wallace wasn't so bad after all, just protective of his best friend. Loyalty was an endearing trait to have. I wished I had seen more of it personally in my life.

Funny enough, Wallace became my new friend. He wasn't Tia or Jazmin but it was nice to have a new ally in a life I was so unsure I belonged in.

****************

The night had finally arrived. 'THE' night. I was nervous but it was a good nervous. The time leading up to this moment had Elijah being more affectionate than I had known any male to be. I received tons of sweet lingering kisses and soft caresses throughout each day. The intense way he looked at me nearly had me wringing out my panties every five minutes.

I put on something slinky and silky for the occasion; a royal blue chemise, leaving the matching thong off. The effort barely registered a second look. What was his problem? Maybe the duckies turned him on? Maybe he was just nervous?

I joined him in bed, and without a word, he mechanically situated himself on top of me. I felt like we were going to change a tire together rather that make love. This wasn't going to work.

"Just relax. We can do this. I promise. We'll go slow. I won't hurt you.", he began. I smirked inwardly. He was still eager to forge ahead despite whatever fears he was hosting.

"I'm ready. You're right...we can do this. Hey, maybe we should claim each other first and get that part out of the way since it will hurt a little and then we can relax and make love." I smiled at him.

"Well, baby, technically, the love making part might hurt a little...because of your hymen. That's why I thought we'd get to that first.", Elijah explained.

"Don't worry the hymen was taken care of a long time ago. We only have to worry about the claiming." I lifted my head to kiss him but his lips didn't move and he didn't kiss me back. Baffled, I laid back and looked up at him.

"What? What's wrong?"

He looked like he was trying hard to piece together a puzzle. "You tore your own hymen?"

"What? What are you talking about? No, I didn't tear my own hy---hold on...did you think I was a virgin?", I asked.

"Aren't you?", he asked. Elijah had an incredulous expression on his face but I was slow to figure out why.

"Uhhh, no. Why would you think I was?" I honestly thought he might be joking around but I couldn't tell. "I DID have a life before you, you know...and you had a life before me, right? I understand that. No big deal." I tried to kiss him again but this time he wouldn't even let me touch his lips.

"You HAVE to be a virgin.", he declared.

"Why, do you need someone to sacrifice? What is wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?" I looked at the worried look on his face.

"How many?", he asked in a forced whisper.

"How many what?"

"How many did you...were you...that you had..."

I rolled my eyes. I couldn't believe that he was pulling this right now. I sighed.

"A few."

"Three?"

I raised my eyebrow. "More or less."

"More than a few or less than a few?"

I rolled my eyes again. "It was three, okay? Are you happy now?"

"Who were they...where do they live? How did it happen? I want names."

"Yeah, I am SO not telling you all of that." As far as I was concerned, the "mood", if you could call it that, was ruined. Look, You're over a hundred years old! You must have been with plenty of females and I'm not giving you crap about it, am I?" Elijah dropped his eyes slightly but kept silent. My own eyes went wide and my mouth fell opened.

"You are NOT telling me that you've...never...EVER? It's not possible!"

"It's not a big deal, Lacey, it just never came up, okay?" He tried to roll off of me but I quickly wrapped my legs around him and held him in place.

"YOU are a virgin? YOU? You've NEVER been with a female...not even, you know, orally?", I whispered.

"NO! Will you move your legs?" I ignored his request.

I was trying so hard not to laugh. "I'm not so sure we should be doing this, now. After a hundred years you might actually kill me." I laughed. He gave me a withering look that made me laugh even harder.

"Alright, alright! It's just that it's a little strange. I mean, the females had to have been throwing more than their panties at you. You're an ALPHA; no pick up line required."

Elijah shrugged. "Most of the females were the ones I grew up with. They were also the ones that laughed at me...ridiculed me...put me down every chance they had. When I took over as Alpha, they all seemed to fall in love with me, instantly, as if I couldn't tell that their so-called feelings were fake. I wasn't about to touch any of them out of misplaced lust.

I know that other Alphas bedded their pack mates but I didn't see the point in that either. Why get a female's hopes up only to use her like a toilet and then toss her away when the 'real thing' came along? I wasn't comfortable with that. I wouldn't want anyone to treat my mother that way so why would I treat another female that way?"

"You didn't have any...needs?"

Elijah laughed.

"I have needs and wants like everyone else, Lacey. If I wanted relief, I relieved myself...by myself. I didn't go jump on the first pack member I saw. Sex is NOT a need; it's a want. We need food, shelter, and water...those are needs. It amazes me how people mind screw themselves into believing otherwise. I want sex so bad that I can taste it but I want my joining with a female to mean something. I want it to be more than something I do to pass the time, scratch an itch, or make my nights less lonely.

It IS hard waiting for a true mate to come along and put everything in our lives into balance. As the years go by the hope starts to chip away, little by little. Even so, I wanted to be able to give myself wholly to you. I didn't want to have had many females in my bed until you came into my life and then cheaply regift myself to you. I don't feel that it would be fair to you or to any female no matter what the circumstances."

"It was different for me. I naively thought each person that I was with was the 'real thing', as you say. I was curious too, of course, who isn't. My life was so devoid of love that I just wanted to know what that felt like, even if it turned out to be a lie later. I have no regrets, Elijah. I am still me regardless of what I've been through, the choices I've made, or the experiences I have had."

"I understand that." He kissed my lips softly, stirring my body back into interest before continuing. "I just make choices I believe in and I try to stick by them or at the very least see them through, right or wrong. Lacey, I can't and don't expect everyone to do the same. Maybe I expect people to be a little more honest about the choices they make or the things they do but I don't judge you; it's not my place. I set myself to a standard that doesn't have anything to do with anyone else but what's right for me."

"You seemed pretty mad about the other men in my past.", I reminded him.

"I won't lie and say that I won't kill any and all males that have known you intimately. I can't rest until I know they are dead and wiped off the earth. I won't tolerate any man or male having the luxury of those memories of you."

"Elijah!" I giggled. I really hoped he was kidding though he had a very serious visage. "Elijah?......No! You will not!" He shrugged and looked away. I tensed.

"Please tell me that you are NOT planning on--" Elijah began to laugh in earnest.

"That's not funny! I thought you were serious!"

"You deserved that for laughing at my being a virgin."

"Okay! I'm sorry! No need to go all serial killer on me."

We stared at one another for several seconds after our laughter died down. Truthfully, finding out that Elijah was a virgin was a major unexpected turn on for me. A blank and empty canvas. He was mine to mold and train...not that I was some professional or something, but still. I was the one with experience. I was the one with more confidence, not much, but again, more than him. I was the naughty teacher and he was going to be my unsuspecting, eager, horny, student. Oh....yeah...he was going to receive a lot of detention.

I couldn't help the predatory smile that lit up my eyes. "I think I should be on top."

Elijah sighed in mock defeat. "Is this the part where I say 'be gentle'?"

I chuckled as he rolled me onto the top.

****************