All Comments on 'Elijah Blacked My College Crush'

by mmf4her

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
She was blacked!

I hope Tim knows that Samantha is lost. Once a guy or girl is blacked there is no going back. Elijah rules and if he and Tim remain good friends Tim will become blacked, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Finally a story mentions BLACKED.com

Way more stories need to talk about Blacked.com and how white boys are obsessed with and with watching pretty little white girls cheat on and cuckold their boyfriends in porn. And how it teaches them their place on the sexual food chain. You should write a sequel where the video becomes so popular that he can’t stop watching it on porn sites. And then he starts dating her but she still is over at his neighbors and getting fucked for him to listen to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
deluded blacks

think that they're good at sex XD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@anon Finally a story mentions BLACKED.com

Then clearly everyone is doing incest then. Because that's by far the #1 porn in America. Everyone must be obsessed with it... no it's just porn man. It's still people having sex and no one really cares about the story.

octabrainoctabrainover 5 years ago

Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

It’s an excellent story, full of graphic detail. I really liked how he captured the strange mix of feeling jealousy and intense sexual arousal.

Would be great to read another one.

rikels14rikels14almost 3 years ago

Awesome story, you should keep it going and have him slink further into cuckoldry/the friendzone

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sad to say i was on a small public college hoop team(div 2) and i cant think of a black teammate who DIDN'T have sex with a white girl. Not all the time and may not the most refined but always was some curious girl with a fetish. They had a lot more luck than me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When I was younger I was going out with a cute little girl named Cindy. Me, here and a group of friends rented a cabin in Gatlinburg Tennessee for four days. The first night we were there, we all were drinking and my black friend Will was kind of flirting with Cindy off and on. I kind of brushed it off. Pretty soon I was trashed and Cindy suggested we go to bed. We laid there for a bit and was sort of in and out of sleep. After a while I felt the bed move and Cindy got up and left. I listened as she entered Wills room. About ten minutes later it was clear what was happening. He fucked the shit out of her. She came back in and fell asleep. The next couple nights I pretended to get a bit too drunk again and went to bed early. Each night I heard Will and Cindy fucking like animals. When we got home after the trip I confronted her and asked how she and Will could do that behind my back. she started to apologize and I told her that next time it better be where I can watch! We’ve been married 7 years now.

StarfeyStarfey8 months ago

Scariest type of white guy to me, but I don’t know how to sniff them out and avoid them…any ideas?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous