Eliminator: The Big Climax

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No they err, just did it to keep me controlled which is odd, they could have just locked me in a cell.'

'Yeah its all strange isn't it. Well you look ok, oh here's Captain Steel.' The leader of Justice 7 approached, a wide grin on his face before he skidded on some fluid on the floor but didn't fall over.

He was followed by Tank, a huge unit of muscle that stereotypically also had a child like intelligence that gave Aqua Girl the status of genius, and Professor Tech, Justice 7's science guru and inventor of renown. Professor Tech designed all of the team's crime fighting equipment and was respected by his peers.

'I'm so glad you're ok Eliminator.' Captain Steel began. 'From what you've said your basic training kicked in after you blacked out.' Eli nodded in agreement.

'This is just an incredible feat. Thanks to your efforts not only have we caught two female criminals we had never heard of before, we have found the secret lair of The Master and rounded up all of his followers. He is not going to be happy about this, and even better we might get some clues about what he's planning next after we've searched this HQ.'

'It wasn't easy but it would be great to get him as well.' Eli looked at Purity stood over by the communications desk. He had that urge again but now he wanted to grab her from behind, pull her costume down and start fucking her doggy style before pulling her ass cheeks apart and then stuffing his cock up her asshole. He felt rather disorientated.

'I'm incredibly excited about the Eliminator's accomplishment.' Professor Tech enthused. 'From what I've seen so far, some of the Master's equipment is extremely advanced and we may be able to benefit from what it will teach us. Perhaps not a surprise that such a criminal mastermind has access to such hi-tech items.'

'So now we smash?' Tank asked loudly.

'No not now Tank.' Captain Steel replied. 'We thought we might have to but its safe, you'll have to smash later.' Tank looked unhappy to hear this.

'Captain can I go and lie down in the airship, I feel wiped out.' Eli asked.

'Sure you do look tired, we'll take over the clean up but there's something you need to know.'

'What's that?' Eli looked at the group leader. He didn't want to look at Purity because he was already fantasizing about shoving her head down onto his cock and forcing her to give her first blowjob.

'About a week after you disappeared, Nighthawk went missing.'

To be continued....

Next: Justice 7 & the rise of...SEDUCTRA

12