All Comments on 'Elise and Emily Ch. 01'

by Captain_Ron

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Awesome! Next chapter pleeeease!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Really great story! Loved the continuation from the previous series. Please keep writing! Hope to read the next chapter soon.

galisongalisonover 7 years ago
Love it

This was incredibly hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

man you are the best, can't wait to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

such a huge fan of your stuff and this is off to a great start.

Dorkness_risingDorkness_risingover 7 years ago
Keep it up

Sucks that you're not enjoying the writing you really have a knack for it. I hope before you decide to stop you'll at least include a chapter where Elise admits what she's actually been doing (like giving the dude a hand job in this story).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very Sorry to hear that you arent enjoying the writing as much. In my opinion your stories have just been getting better and better. Truly hope you keep writing!!

BrisbaneBornBrisbaneBornover 7 years ago
Hi Ron!

I think you've got a great series, but if you're not enjoying it don't drag it out forever mate. Your Elise character is fantastic. The teasing is something I look for, the naive partner who doesn't quite click to what their other half is doing (can anyone suggest other stories where this exact situation occurs?). Like others have said, if you do decide to end it, could you please go all out with at least an epic conclusion where her sexual side comes out completely, she shows what she's doing or gets busted? The buildup is immense, the payoff would be enormous :) You're a true talent mate, true gold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Great new story, sorry to hear you're getting burned out. Appreciate the work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapter 2, please say its coming soon!

You're an incredible writer, noone here teases and tantalises like you do! You're incredible!!!

Sailman66Sailman66over 6 years ago
Great start.

Great spin off from your previous series. Elise certainly hasn't changed and in fact in my head I see her more as a naturist type character looking to explore all things sexual and slowly taking Kevin along with her on her journey to a somewhat open relationship. Emily though clearly isn't your typical girl next door though and I look forward to reading her character development. Well written as always.

DeathofRomeoDeathofRomeoalmost 4 years ago
Can't get enough!

I have read you stories so many times and I still can't get enough of them. You are one of my absolute favorite authors on Lit let alone anywhere else. Another thing I really really like was the side series done by Smalltitslover. Even if it's not canon, more naughtiness with Kevin and Elise is a very good thing. I do hope both of you continue writing. I am refresh my authors list multiple times a day looking for new stories from you. Keep up the amazing work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaptain_Ron@Captain_Ron
January 28, 2023 I had always wanted to make a series out of That Was Then. I must have tried writing a follow up 100 times. Chapter 2 will be posted soon, only four years later than intended. --- Thank you to everyone who took the time to read my stories, I hoped you enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES