All Comments on 'Elise and My Roommates Ch. 02'

by Captain_Ron

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My dream girl

Great series! Looking forward to part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Written

and a wonderful tease!

Captain_RonCaptain_Ronover 7 years agoAuthor
More?

Wasn't sure how Elise would be received, but as long as people are interested I can try to keep going. I have some ideas for a chapter 3, just trying to figure out how to keep it in the spirit of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

This is one of the best series on literotica. Keep the series going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

I've been eagerly awaiting part 2 of this story. I love the innocent/sluttiness of Elise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is crazy.

Crazy Good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love Elise and these kind of stories

It reminds me a little bit of Donnerbbq's Kim series, which I loved. Can't wait to read more about Elise and your vision of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't Wait

Don't make us wait for long Captain Ron. This story has lits if things going for it. I hope Jeff gets involved as the innocent male in the story and maybe he will have the biggest of the house. I can't wait until Kevin starts witnessing more of the action and not just being told about it. Keep going. The series is great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

Keep it coming! I've been waiting in this sequel and you delivered!

Captain_RonCaptain_Ronover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks. Chapter 3 coming

Thanks for all the encouragement. I'm not used to receiving comments.

I'm currently working on chapter 3. Hopefully done by end of week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome

great series! love these oblivious natured stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great read

This series is by far the best I've read in a while. I can't wait to see what happens next. I agree with the previous comment. I would love to see Jeff become more involved.

Whiskey2NeatWhiskey2Neatover 7 years ago

phenomenal story, please hurry with chapter 3

jokerpalajokerpalaover 7 years ago

hoay, I can not wait for the next episode, bring us more !!! =]

SuperfluousOneSuperfluousOneover 7 years ago
So hot. But a suggestion...

...can we readers be allowed to know what Elise actually did with the roommates at some point? Perhaps in a conversation or a series of them between Elise and her friend Emily? It'd be very hot to get more of those details at some point.

Sailman66Sailman66over 6 years ago
Elise's naughty side is coming out.

Great read and it seems Elise is really liking let her naughty side out whilst making out its no big deal. Not sure why someone didn't actually get what occurred between the three of them. Seems really obvious what did happen in that half hour and why she needed a shower. Well written and only picked one mistake with a variation on a word which autocorrect most likely did. On to the last two chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaptain_Ron@Captain_Ron
January 28, 2023 I had always wanted to make a series out of That Was Then. I must have tried writing a follow up 100 times. Chapter 2 will be posted soon, only four years later than intended. --- Thank you to everyone who took the time to read my stories, I hoped you enjo...