Elise and My Roommates Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,460 Followers

Elise blushed a little. "I think that might be a one-time thing... "

My girlfriend found a pair of yoga pants and short t-shirt that she was happy with and got dressed while Matt and I started filling suitcases and duffle bags with Elise's belongings. For whatever reason Shawn seemed more interested in snooping than packing.

"Hey what's this?" Shawn said, holding up a large pink dildo. Shawn had stumbled upon a bag containing Elise's small collection of sex toys. "I thought you were happy with Kevin," he teased.

"Hey, give me that," Elise said snatching it away. "I'm very happy with Kevin, but he's not always around and sometimes a girl's got needs," she added shyly.

"I thought that was what I was for," Shawn laughed.

Elise rolled her eyes, "Yeah, you wish."

"What else you got in here," Shawn started rummaging through the bag, keeping it out of the reach of a red faced Elise. "How does this work?" he said holding up a small U shaped device.

"It works very well thank you," Elise said.

"What is it?" Shawn asked.

"It's a remote controlled vibrator," she said finally taking the device from Shawn. "This part goes inside me, and this part comes around the front and presses on my pelvis holding it in place. There should be a small black remote in the bag too."

"How about an actual demonstration," Matt suggested.

Elise looked shocked for a moment.

"Let me explain," Matt continued, "I've been dating this chick and she complains she can only cum with a vibrator, but she's been having problems finding one she likes. Maybe this would work for her, I just wouldn't know how to explain it."

That was the lamest excuse I had ever heard, I couldn't see Elise buying it.

Elise's face softened, "That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard! That's so cool that you're concerned for her pleasure."

I was wrong once again.

Elise's expression turned to a shy smile. "I guess I can show you if Kevin is okay with it."

Both the guys and Elise looked at me. I wish I had the strength to say no, but of all the things Elise and I have done together, watching her get off with a vibrator wasn't one of them. I didn't even know she owned this as she hid her toys and rarely liked to masturbate in front of me.

"Okay, but no touching Elise," I said firmly.

Shawn and Matt gave each other a high five, "This is going to be great!"

"Okay, give me a minute to get ready," Elise said. I could see her turning a light shade of red again. She was embarrassed but I could tell she wanted to do it.

Elise cleared a spot on the bed, slipped off her pants and sat down on the edge. She didn't look at us as she opened a small bottle of lube and smeared it on one half of the U shaped vibrator. Elise carefully inserted the device inside her pussy and made sure it was secure in place. "Sometimes I need to wear panties to make sure it stays in place, but I think we'll be okay," she explained. "I want you to be able to see."

"So who has the remote?" Elise asked as she reclined on the bed, raising her knees and spreading her legs.

Shawn held up the small black remote control.

"Okay start slow, it's painful if you start too fast at too high a setting," Elise warned Shawn.

Shawn turned the remote on and set it to 1. Almost immediately Elise's eyes started to glaze over.

"Yes like that," she panted. Elise closed her eyes and started humming softly. "Oh, that's so nice. Just leave it like that for a moment."

My roommates and I watched closely as the half-naked Elise moaned softly and squirmed on the bed. It was incredibly hot.

"God, it's getting hot in here," Elise said as she pulled off her shirt, leaving her nude once again.

"Give me a little more power," she said after a minute. "It feels good but I'm never going to cum on 1."

Shawn turned it to 3, we definitely wanted to see her cum.

Elise gave a little squeak and adjusted to the increased sensations. "More..." she begged.

"Let me try," Matt said. Shawn handed the small remote to Matt and he turned it to 5.

"Oh fuck!" Elise cried as her eyes shot open. She put one hand on the vibrator to make sure it stayed in place. "Faster Matt..."

Matt switched it to 7. Elise shook and jerked on the bed, her mouth wide open as she moaned.

"Give it to Kevin..." she gasped. "Put it on full... Kevin, make me cum."

Matt handed me the control and I put it to 10.

"Oh god! Kevin, I'm going to cum," Elise practically screamed. "You're making me cum."

Elise stared into my eyes as her orgasm hit, she let out a huge grunt and kicked her legs as pleasure overtook her.

"Okay, that's enough," she pleaded as she finished cumming, "please turn it off."

I turned the remote off as Elise lay spent on the bed. When she regained her senses, she carefully removed the vibrator and set it aside. Elise remained on the bed, her legs still wide open. You could see how wet and swollen her pussy was from the lube and all her own juices.

"Shawn, Matt, can you excuse us a minute? I really need Kevin's cock right now." Elise asked the guys, still not bothering to cover up or even close her legs.

"Uh, yeah, of course," they said still a little dazed from the show.

They barely had the door closed before my pants were down and I was all over Elise.

"Fuck me hard," she whispered, "don't worry about me, I'm so hot I'm going to cum really fast."

I plunged into her soaking pussy. Elise wrapped her legs and arms around me, locking me in place and pulling me into her as deeply as possible.

I knew I couldn't last long, she was squeezing her pussy making it almost impossibly tight.

"Come on! Fuck me!" she hissed. "Harder!"

I slammed into her, over and over again. Elise's beautiful face was the picture of pure ecstasy, as her next orgasm exploded like fireworks inside her.

"Elise baby, I'm going to cum," I grunted.

"That's it, cum in me, fill me up baby," she whispered.

I felt like I was cumming forever, I shot over and over again into her waiting pussy as she held me close.

"My god Kevin, you're so good," Elise sighed, "no man has ever made me cum the way you do."

We rested for a few moments before cleaning ourselves up and finishing the packing.

"I can't believe Shawn and Matt watched me cum," Elise giggled as we got the last box packed. "Maybe it's best I am leaving, who knows what would end up happening if I stayed."

Shawn and Matt disappeared for a little while with the car, but they helped me load it up when they got back while Elise gave a tearful goodbye.

"I'm going to miss you guys, it was really fun staying here. Thanks for letting me stay," Elise gave both Matt and Shawn a big hug.

"We got you a little going away present," Shawn smiled holding up a little box.

Elise's face lit up, "Really? A present for me?"

Elise opened the box and looked inside, "You guys are amazing! This is perfect!"

"Just a little thing to help you and Kevin, and us of course, stay in touch," Shawn said smiling.

Elise held the little webcam proudly. "I'll get Kevin to hook it up right away," she said. "Thank you so much."

The house Elise rented with her roommate wasn't too far away, about a fifteen minute drive, it was just far enough that you couldn't just quickly walk over. The four of us roommates shared a car so it wasn't always easy to go and visit on a moment's notice. From that standpoint the webcam was a pretty cool gift even if I knew Shawn and Matt probably had ulterior motives. I'd deal with that later if things got out of control, probably as successfully as I've dealt with everything else up to this point.

Emily, my girlfriend's impossibly cute roommate, was already at the house and mostly unpacked by the time we arrived. When I look at Elise, my reaction might be something about how smoking hot or beautiful she is. My reaction to Emily is, "Wow she's cute." She's the epitome of the girl-next-door you had your first crush on.

Emily had wavy shoulder length brunette hair that always seemed a little messy but in a way that perfectly framed her slightly round pretty face. It would be really unfair to say she was overweight, but she had softer curves than Elise and maybe a slight belly but it's nothing any guy would ever complain about. Her breasts were a nice size too, they were large but well suited her frame. I found it hard to believe she was single, I was actually considering trying to set her up with Jeff but after he tried to steal Elise this weekend I wasn't in a very generous mood.

Elise and Emily met each other at the door with smiles, excited shrieks, and a big hug. I always found it hilarious how touchy feely Elise and her friends were.

Emily greeted me with a hug as well, it was good seeing her again. We hadn't managed to get together since Elise moved in to my place. I felt my cock stir as she pressed her soft breasts against me during the lingering hug. I let the two girls get caught up on things while I unloaded a seemingly endless collection of boxes and bags from the car. It really was hard to believe one person could have so much stuff.

The two girls would talk excitedly to each other but quiet down to whispers as I passed by. I assumed they were either talking about Elise's adventures, or girl stuff, or guys, or something else they didn't really want me to hear. I only got snippets of conversations, like "so did he ask you out?" or "oh my, that's so hot" or even better "wow, Kevin really lets you do that?"

I never really did catch on to what they were talking about, they seemed to have a sixth sense about when I was near.

I finally got everything unloaded and moved to Elise's room so I could sit down for a well-deserved moment of rest. I even managed to get the webcam configured to work with the computer in her bedroom. It wasn't easy, but it was done.

Elise and Emily joined me in the living room where my girlfriend sat on my lap, put her arms around me and gave me a big kiss for helping out so much. That's all the thanks I needed.

The girls had a lot of unpacking to do, so I was going to head home early tonight and leave them to their stuff. Today was a pretty crazy day and I was more than happy to go home and rest up for the week of school that was awaiting me. I just wanted to enjoy the girls company for a little while first. It was a nice change having a couple girls to myself.

Emily was as sweet as ever as we chatted, and maybe it was my imagination but I got the impression she may have even been flirting with me. You know, the subtle signs, the hair flip, the shy smile, the touch of the arm or leg when she's talking to me. It might be all in my head, but having a hot girlfriend seems to bring out the attention of other women. Don't ask me why, but I've seen it a lot since being with Elise.

Finally it was time to go and I gave them both a hug goodbye before heading home for the night. I couldn't help but notice Emily held the hug a little longer than normal.

It felt odd climbing into my own bed alone for the first time in weeks. I was definitely going to miss spending time with Elise. I didn't think I was going to miss all the drama and craziness my roommates provided, but it did lead to amazing daily sex and I'd probably be getting a little less of that.

I glanced at my phone and remembered I was going to send Sara a picture, Elise was pushing me to do it and reminded me again before I left. I took off my shirt, sucked in my gut and tried to look as presentable as possible. After a couple tries I think I found a picture that I looked pretty good in and sent it off.

I wondered if Sara would reply, and if she did when. It didn't have to wait long. My phone buzzed after only a couple minutes.

Sara: Looking good ;)

Sara: Why only shirtless lol.

A picture came in shortly after, Sara was still dressed but had pulled down her shorts showing off her fantastic ass in a small black thong.

Sara: Hopefully Elise doesn't mind me sending these :)

Sara: Do you want more?

I replied back I'd be happy to see more.

Sara: I'll show you as much as you show me :)

I joking replied that I already sent her a topless pic and that I'd text her again later, but was tired and going to bed now.

I smiled and lay down to go to sleep when my phone buzzed again. I thought it was from Sara again but was happily surprised to see it was from Elise. I opened the message and picture and almost dropped my phone.

Elise: I told Emily about the selfies and she thought it sounded like fun. What'cha think?

The two girls were standing with their arms around each other in front of their full length mirror, both completely naked except for Emily who was only wearing her Converse runners. Emily was everything I thought she'd be and I smiled. I thought back to my cute babysitter I had when I was a kid, I used to fantasize what she looked like naked. Emily was exactly what I imagined. She was unbearably cute as she blushed slightly and wouldn't look directly at the camera.

I saved the picture to my computer, it was definitely a keeper. Even if Elise wasn't staying with me right now, I think I was still going to have a lot of fun.

Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,460 Followers
12