Elise, Employee of the Year Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chomped down on an apple and headed to the shower.

The whole time I was getting ready I wondered what the surprise could be. In any case, I'd find out soon enough at the meeting.

There was a decent number of people milling around the conference room when I got there. Brad, Joe, Shawn, Matt came up to greet me.

"Glad you could make it," Brad said. "Elise is really excited about this morning and really glad you're here."

"Sorry if she kept you up late last night," I said to Brad.

Brad looked uneasy. "It was all her idea," he stammered.

"I know," I sighed. "Once she gets an idea in her head she's not going to rest until it's done. As long as you're okay with it, I'm okay with it."

"Wow," Brad said. "It's awesome that you're so cool about it."

"No worries. So what's the big surprise?" I asked. "Elise hasn't told me anything."

"Sorry my friend," Shawn piped up. "We're all sworn to secrecy. I don't even know all the details, but I'm sure you're going to love it. Elise seems really psyched up."

"No Emily?" I asked.

"She's still sleeping," Matt grinned. "I think we wore her out last night. Just give her a call before you pick her up. She should be up and ready by then."

An announcement that the meeting was starting was made and we all made our way into the meeting room. Everyone had assigned seats, well except for me of course, so I stood off to the side of the stage and out of the way. I think technically since I wasn't an employee I wasn't supposed to be there, but seeing as I was with Elise and she invited me no one complained.

As the lights dimmed I saw Elise slip in through a side door wearing a dressing gown and quickly slipped behind a privacy screen at the edge of the stage. From where I was standing, it didn't hide anything from me, but she was safely hidden from the view of the gathered audience.

Elise saw me, gave me a big smile and blew me a kiss. She looked extremely nervous and excited.

The lights on the stage brightened and a man I recognized as the President of the company, Mr. Wight, stepped up to the podium.

He gave a short welcome to everyone and mentioned he had a special announcement to make.

"As you know," he said. "Every quarter we publish a catalog of our clothing lines. This upcoming issue is special."

A very large poster, covered with a cloth, was brought out on stage and set on a stand.

"Not only is it the first one to feature our new lingerie line, it's also the first time we've ever had an employee grace the cover. I present to you, our spring catalog featuring our very own Elise."

Mr. Wight pulled back the sheet to show off a giant reproduction of the cover with Elise front and center wearing a green string bikini. They crowd went crazy with applause and people cheering for Elise.

She looked absolutely gorgeous in the photo as she leaned back against a tree with lake in the background. I wondered when and where they took the picture.

I didn't notice at first that Elise had moved up beside Mr. Wight, but there she was on stage waving to everyone. She was wearing the same green bikini that was in the photo.

Mr. Wight put his arm around Elise and spoke again. "I'm also proud to announce that not only is she the top Salesman this year, she's also going to start taking on the additional role as our official Spokesmodel."

I was super proud of Elise, she's wanted to get into modelling or acting for years but never had a break. It looked like she was finally getting her big chance.

"Before we get to the boring parts of the meeting," Mr. Wight said. "Elise is going to model a selection from the new lines for us."

Elise moved off to the side of the stage, but instead of hiding behind the screen she ran up to me first.

"I'm so proud of you baby," I said to her as she hugged me.

"Thank you, Kevin," she said. Elise looked so excited I thought she was going to burst. "Can you stay and watch my fashion show?"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," I said.

Elise quickly dashed behind the screen and pulled off her bikini. I'm glad no one else was standing where I was, since I got a clear view of her naked while she changed.

She grabbed some workout wear, which was basically a sports bra and leggings, and quickly slipped them on. Although not as revealing, it looked just as sexy as the bikini. The outfit hugged every curve of Elise's perfect body.

Elise strutted back to the stage to show the outfit off, it looked like she had been practicing her moves as she looked just like a real fitness model. She left the stage and made her way up and down the aisles so everyone could get a close look at her.

Some other guy I didn't know was giving details about the outfit, the materials, suggested cost, etc. Most of it didn't mean anything to me but I guess it did to the audience.

Elise discreetly grabbed my butt as she walked by me on her way back to the stage then slipped behind the screen to pick out another outfit. I was amazed at how quickly she could change. It seemed she was barely behind the screen before she popped out again wearing something different. Things went smoothly for the first bunch of outfits, but unfortunately she seemed to hit a snag with one of the bathing suits she was supposed to show off.

Something wasn't right, and she was getting flustered. Elise had already undressed and was standing there naked while fiddling with the bikini top of the suit. She also didn't seem to be paying attention to staying behind the screen as I think the guys on the furthest edge were starting to get a good peek at her while she changed.

It looked like Elise was determined not to give up on modeling the suit. She stuck her head out and motioned for Mr. Wight to come over.

The announcer stalled while Mr. Wight came over to help my girlfriend.

I thought maybe she'd put her robe back on, but nope. She remained completely naked as she practically pulled him behind the screen with her.

As far as I could tell she was complaining about the top. She pointed at the suit then held her breasts up for Mr. Wight. He nodded and reached into a box and pulled out a few different tops. Elise examined and shook her head at each one.

Clearly frustrated, Elise grabbed a hold of his hands and placed them on her breasts. She seemed to be explaining something, but I didn't understand why her boss need to hold her boobs to understand.

Mr. Wight nodded and said something that she found funny. Elise giggled and playfully slapped her boss on his shoulder then put her hands on her hips in mock anger. You could tell from her face she wasn't angry at all over the fact that he wasn't just touching her breasts anymore, but was actually massaging them now.

I wanted to rush up there and ask them if that was really necessary, but the last thing I wanted to do was create a scene on Elise's big day.

Finally, Mr. Wight stopped fondling Elise and opened a small box that was off to the side. He pulled out two different tops which Elise examined before choosing one.

Before the boss left, he said something else to Elise that caused her to laugh. She turned around, arched her back and slowly bent all the way over until her hands were touching the floor. She stayed in that position as she wiggled her butt for him. From his vantage point, and her wide stance, I was sure he was getting a good look at her pussy.

Mr. Wight gave her a little swat on her ass which caused Elise to quickly stand up with a yelp and laugh. It seemed like Mr. Wight was finally done with his fun and left her alone to put on the suit.

Elise emerged a moment later and did her full tour of the room before heading back to the privacy screen.

"One more outfit then we're going to have a break before getting to the rest of the meeting," the announcer said to the room.

I could hear the disappointment from the guys in the room, they were rather enjoying watching Elise model the sexy outfits.

More or less safely behind the screen, Elise quickly stripped off her bikini and slipped on a sexy white babydoll nightie. I was floored over how hot she looked and worried that it might be a little too revealing for a business meeting, but I guess it was okay since all the outfits would have been pre-approved by the bosses.

It looked like she was digging through the boxes looking for the panties that should have gone with the set, but eventually gave up and went without as the announcer called on her to come out. She didn't want to keep the audience waiting.

As was expected, the guys loved it the moment she emerged. They loved it even more as she got to the center of the stage. In the relative dimness behind the screen I never realized just how sheer the nightie really was, but once she was in front of everyone the bright lights turned it practically transparent.

Even from off to the side where I was standing I could easily see the outline of her breasts, her pink nipples, the gap between her thighs and the obvious fact that she wasn't wearing any panties. I winced, hoping she was going to be okay. I could only imagine the view people up close were getting.

Elise walked up and down the aisles, extra slowly this time, stopping to talk to all the guys and thanking them for all the complements she was receiving. A few times she bent over to talk to some of the guys sitting down in the middle of the rows and ended up flashing whoever was behind her when the tiny outfit rose up. She looked so happy and proud I hoped she wouldn't be upset when she found out just how much of her body she was really showing.

She finally finished her rounds and went back to center stage to stand behind a podium with Mr. Wight. I couldn't tell for sure, but it looked like his hand was resting on her bare ass as he talked.

"Let's give a big round of applause for Elise," he said to loud clapping and whistles from the audience. Elise gave a deep bow for the guys while her boss stepped back to enjoy the view. A quick wave to the guys then she headed off to put her regular clothes back on.

I slipped out of the room and was in the lobby when Elise ran up to me. She was dressed in a short white skirt and pink t-shirt. She looked like her normal sexy casual self.

"We're having a break before we start the boring stuff. That gives us a few minutes to talk." Elise could barely contain her excitement as she dragged me to a small seating area in the lobby.

"So, what did you think?" she asked quickly.

"You were great," I replied. That wasn't a lie. I really thought she was great, I just wished she didn't show so much skin.

"Thanks," she smiled. "I was really worried about the second swimsuit, but Mr. Wight found a replacement one for me."

"Yeah," I asked. "Umm, what was with the hands on the boobs?"

"You saw that?" Elise said with a smile. "It was all innocent. Honest. The first tops they gave me weren't going to work, they weren't anywhere close to my size and there was no way they'd hold my boobs in. I tried to explain it to Mr. Wight, but I don't think he understood. Of course, none of the other samples were labeled so I couldn't just tell him to get me a C or D, so I gave him a quick lesson on boobs. A lot of men really don't know how cup sizing works so I had him hold my breasts so he'd get a better idea on what size top I needed."

I suppose that made sense in an Elise sort of way.

"And bending over for him?" I asked.

Elise laughed. "Oh, that. He made a joke about whether or not he needed to size my bum too. I'm sorry if I took it too far, we were just kidding around. Bums aren't even really nudity, right? I don't think he saw anything anyway. I was trying to be careful."

"It's all good," I sighed. I was pretty sure he would have been able to see her pussy and asshole, but I guess I couldn't say for sure. "It just looked bad."

"The last thing I want to do is make you feel bad," Elise frowned and held my hand. "I'll be more careful in the future."

She said it so sincerely it was hard to be mad at her.

"So, did you like the babydoll?" she asked as her face changed to a big grin. "Mr. Wight says I can keep it. I thought you might like me wearing it to bed for you some time."

"It's really hot but it's, uh, maybe a little too revealing for a fashion show," I replied.

Elise looked concerned. "Oh. I didn't think it was that bad. Everyone seemed to love it. I thought you'd like seeing me like that. That's why I picked it out for you"

Honestly, I loved seeing her like that, I just wished there wasn't a room full of guys enjoying her at the same time.

"Well, thank you. You looked great," I said. "I'd love for you to wear it to bed." I wasn't going to ruin her moment by complaining any further about the lingerie.

Elise looked relieved that I wasn't too upset about the see-through lingerie.

"So why didn't you tell me about the modelling? This is huge news. How long has this been going on," I asked her.

"The cover photo was just decided this week," she said. "It was torture hiding it from you, but I wanted to give you a big surprise."

"How did this all happen?"

"Well," Elise started to explain. "You know I've always wanted to be an actress or model, or something important like that. But I just never seem to get a break. I can't count the number of private castings I've been through with no luck."

I felt bad for Elise, she's been doing community theater for ages and tried out for lots of roles but always seemed to come up short.

"Anyway," she continued. "I overheard the guys from Marketing talking about the upcoming catalog and decided to go for it. You've always told me to chase my dreams, so I asked them if I could try being a model. They were a little skeptical, since they always use an agency, but agreed to give me a shot. So, after that, I practiced a ton over lunches, finally did the screen test and the rest is history."

"Wow, that's amazing," I said.

"Yeah," she smiled. "It was a lot of hard work. But it was worth it. There's a lot of things I didn't know about that we worked on."

"Like what?"

"Okay, they might sound a little weird to you, but trust me. It's all legit," she said. "First, since I will be modeling a bunch of different suits and underwear it's important that I don't have any tan lines."

"Makes sense," I shrugged.

"Yeah," she smiled. "So I've been sunbathing naked in our backyard quite a bit lately."

This concerned me, even though we have fences our yard isn't the most private. Most of the houses around us are two stories and would have a pretty good view looking down.

"The next-door neighbor sure doesn't seem to mind," she added with a laugh. "He waves to me all the time."

Sigh. Sounds like the next neighborhood BBQ should be interesting.

"What else have you learned?"

"I hope it doesn't bother you, and I don't think it will, but most of it revolves around nudity," she explained. "When you're doing a shoot, time is money. There's the photographers, their assistants, makeup, hair stylists, studio time. It's all expensive. There's not really time to be running back and forth to the change room for every outfit so sometimes you need to quickly change in front of everyone."

"Yeah," I said. "I guess I can understand that."

"I'm glad that doesn't bother you," she said as she squeezed my hand. "It's just part of the job. And I know you really don't mind and even kinda like other guys seeing me naked anyway."

I mean I'm proud of her and don't mind showing her off a little, but I wouldn't say I like other guys seeing her naked.

"You said something about practicing?" I remembered.

"Oh yeah," Elise said. "Over lunches I'd go to Mr. Wight's office or maybe the Sales or Marketing VP's offices and do a mock photoshoot. I was really nervous and clumsy at first, so I know my screentest would have gone horribly if we didn't practice a lot. To help me out, I'd try on different outfits in front of them and they'd take pictures with their cell phones. It's not quite the same as the actual shoot, but it got me used to cameras and undressing in front of others without being shy."

"You stripped for them?" I asked, shocked.

"It's not like stripping at all," Elise protested. "It was a pretend photoshoot and before you blame anyone it was all my idea."

"But you still undressed in front of them," I countered.

"That's part of the job," she explained. "They were unsure about the private practice sessions at first, but I talked them into it. I mean, I'm not the top Salesperson for nothing. And don't worry, it was completely professional. We'd play some music to help me relax and once I got into the mood I'd dance around and pose for them. It was super fun. They didn't even care that I was naked half the time. All they cared about was me getting comfortable as a model."

I don't know, that sounded a lot like stripping to me. There's no way this would fly at my company.

"Don't you have an HR Director or something? I'm not sure this sounds right," I said.

Elise smiled, "I know you're just looking out for me, but don't worry. He updated my job description to include 'incidental nudity' so it's okay. They're doing everything by the book."

Umm, I guess it was okay then?

"So you see," she said proudly. "No problems. Plus, it gave them a good opportunity to make sure I didn't have tan lines anywhere. That could have been a big issue on photo day."

I was going to have a long talk with Elise about this later. We really didn't have time now and I didn't want to spoil her mood after the big announcement.

"I guess all the practicing for the photoshoot paid off. You're on the cover," I said.

Elise beamed. "It was amazing. I wish you could have been there. They treated me so well I felt like a princess. Another thing you might not know is that you must be really careful with clothing marks. For example, my tight jeans leave a big line around my waist. That's bad for the photos. So you end up staying naked when not in front of the camera."

"Don't they at least give you a robe you can wear?" I asked.

"Of course. But I was super paranoid about lines, so I refused to wear it and had one of the cute guys from Marketing hold it for me most of the time. He was really nice about it," Elise continued.

"I bet," I sighed.

Elise giggled, "I think he liked my boobs. He kept staring at them. It's a good thing you like showing me off and don't get jealous. It really helped me relax knowing you'd be okay with me doing this and being naked in front of so many people."

Ugg.

"The best part is the photographer said I was a natural and he'd love to work with me again!"

"Well, I'm proud of you," I said, trying my best to not be a jealous boyfriend. "Modeling is something you wanted to do for a long time."

"Thank you for supporting me baby," she said as she leaned over and hugged me. "Who knows, this might be the start of something big."

One of her co-workers called out that the meeting was going to start again.

"I need to get back to my meeting. I'll see you at lunch time."

Elise skipped back to the conference room and I made my way down the hallway to see if Emily was awake and still wanted to go out. I was really happy for Elise, but needed to take my mind off her getting practically naked for everyone this morning.

---

12