Elise - Slutty Intern Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trysten
Trysten
159 Followers

I put both hands on her inner thighs, on either side of her lovely opening. I was trying to be confident in my approach, but I my brain was on overdrive as I planned my opening moves and middle game.

"You haven't done this before, have you?" she asked.

"No," I said with short resignation. I knew that if I tried to bullshit this girl, she would see right through me. Telling the truth might be embarrassing, but I told myself that it also might seem endearing.

"Well, I'll be your guinea pig. Just do what comes natural and I'll give correction or advice as needed."

So that's how it started. I made my approach, and then I dove right in. I tried to open my mouth fairly wide and cover as much of the outer surface area as possible: either side with both lips being taken in. I tried that for a second, and I could feel more than hear a snicker.

"That's a good start, but think more focused. Eating me out will either be an end in itself or a stepping stone for something more, your technique should account for both," she told me with the clinical calculation of a scientist.

So I adjusted my technique to make long swipes up her lips - starting at the outside, alternating sides, gradually moving towards the inside until those arcs converged and I was lapping up the middle of her slit. Once that was established, I tried to focus my upward attention on the button at the top - the man in the canoe - as I had been laughingly told in the past. And she responded!

"Ah, yes...." she cooed.

I can't tell you what this did to my confidence. I stopped worrying that I was doing something dumb, because she was obviously giving me some positive encouragement. So I stuck to what worked. Tongue the inside parts of her gorgeous lips and pay special attention to her clit. Within a few moments, the bouquet of her pussy started to bloom with both moisture and the smell of pure womanhood. My cock might have softened after climaxing from her expert blow job, but her pheromones and moans were quickly ramping me back up.

At this point, I snuck a peak up at her body and face from down below. I wanted to see what her actual reaction to this was. As I looked up, I saw her beautiful, giant tits heaving with her slow, but heavy, inhales and exhales. I also observed a somewhat fierce, wild look in her eyes when she made eye contact with me. Hell, even the way her belly button fluttered looked hot.

Something came over me; I wanted to take some initiative in this process

"Rub your nipples, I want to see you play with your tits while I eat you out," I commanded with an authority I didn't know I could muster until I heard the words coming out of my mouth.

Elise smirked, knowing that I had probably not taken control of many similar situations, so she mercifully complied. She licked her fingers and started circling and pinching her gorgeous nipples. They were a quarter inch of pink flesh surrounded by relatively small, light pink areolae. I went back to my long, purposeful licks up her succulent snatch, also making sure not to break eye contact. Once I could tell she was getting into the self-play, I shifted slightly up her body and took the top of her pussy, centering on her clit, in my mouth and sucked in with alternating amounts of suction.

"Oh fuck yea!" she groaned as she tossed her head back in a moment of pleasure.

She returned her gaze down to my eyes and gave a strong pull to both nipples. Without hesitation, I reached up with both hands and grabbed both tits. Reaching up would normally mean that my whole body scooted up to get a hold, but I kept my mouth firmly in place on her clit - keeping up the alternating suction and licking - and that meant that my face was even more firmly driven into her sex.

With two fingers, I tweaked both her nipples with increasing levels of pressure. All the while, I was keeping my assault on her clit continuous and constant. My goal was to drive her sexual energy through the roof. Then I'd let go of her tits and remove my mouth while I regained my breath. Hopefully, this would take her from a place of intense stimulation to nothing at all. The chasm between those two states would drive her crazy, I just knew it!

"NO! Keep doing that!" Elise begged. When I heard that, I knew my plan was beginning to work.

I leaned my head back for a second, and I began circling her clit with the fingers of one hand and massaging her labia with the fingers of my other hand. Based on her mounting arousal to that point, my fingers were slippery with her juices in short order. I returned my tongue to her folds and put my fingers to better use: with my left hand I slowly massaged her clit with my fingers, and I moved my right hand up to her left breast and began circling her nipple with my lubricated fingers.

Then I switched up my play on her pussy. I moved my mouth back over her clit, and I firmly and confidently put two fingers right into her pussy as far as they would go. This was my first penetration of her sex, and she was ready for it. Her inner canal was slippery and inviting, and my fingers started pumping back and forth — trying to caress the outer walls and stimulate her G spot.

She was moaning uncontrollably now. My tongue was on overdrive flicking her clit at 100 beats per minute, my left hand was fingering the shit out of her, and my right hand was pinching and tweaking her sensitive nipples. I knew I was winding her up, giving her what she wanted. But I wanted to control her release. And I knew I didn't want her to orgasm on my face, I wanted her to orgasm on my cock.

So I stood up and took off my shirt. She just laid there, legs spread and chest heaving. By now my cock was even more engorged than it was during her blow job. And I was thankful for the earlier orgasm because I might stand a chance of lasting more than eight seconds if I made it to home plate.

I steeled up all my courage and lay down on top of her - face to face. I took her face in my hands and kissed her as passionately as I could. I knew that I risked having her come down a bit by ignoring her erogenous areas, so I knew I had to strike while the pussy was hot. I pulled back from my kiss and lined up my cock just outside her sweet entrance...

"Do it. Fuck me," she said staring directly into my eyes.

I slowly drove my hips forward, causing the head of my cock to make initial contact, and then moving an ever-increasing amount of my cock into her cunt until I was all in. Once in, I settled there for a moment, knowing that my virginity had evaporated as surely as if a hymen had broken. After letting my dick take in the scene for a few beats, I started slowly backing it in an out of her. I was trying to play it cool, but that lost out fairly quickly. In short order I unleashed as much primal sexual energy as I could. I pistoned in and out of her warm, dripping pussy with an abandon I didn't know was in me. Relentlessly, I drove forward and backed out. When I was eating her out, I was paying attention to her needs and wants. When we started fucking, however, my animal brain kicked in and I was intent on deriving as much carnal bliss from this experience as possible.

For several minutes, I plunged in and pulled out. We locked eyes for a good chunk of that time, and I knew my selfish drive for pleasure wasn't leaving her out. She was maximizing her fun as well, driving her hips forward to meet my thrusts, ensuring my pubic bone popped her right in the clit.

"Yes!" SLAP "Fuck" SLAP "Me!" SLAP "Fuck" SLAP "Me" SLAP "Fuck" SLAP "ME!" she intoned almost like a mantra.

"You like that?"

"YES, you fucking stud," she responded.

"Where do you want it?"

"Right there! Cum for me! Cum inside me! Fill up my pussy!"

Holy shit. I was saying and hearing all this but I don't know if I was processing it. This woman beneath me loved the repeated pounding of my cock. It was something else - something to be treasure - she was the epitome of an absolute sexual being.

I drove remorselessly for another minute or so - but by this point I had lost any feeling of time - until I finally lost it and went over the edge.

"I'm cumming!"

"Yes, give it to me!"

And then I felt it! Her inner walls were pulsing and squeezing all around my cock.

"AAAAAAAAAAHhhhh! I'm cumming," she moaned.

I felt pulse after pulse of my muscles forcing my cum into her cunt. Her quivering pussy was reciprocating the same orgasmic reaction.

I collapsed on top of her. My cock was still buried deep within her, and I didn't want to ever leave that position. I was one with the Earth and one with Elise in that moment. I exhaled deeply and looked with a smile into her eyes.

"You were a virgin, weren't you?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered. Again, I knew trying to sound pompous or fake would backfire. This girl had seen enough to call bullshit.

"Mmmm. I figured as much. But not from your performance. You were amazing. Always remember it was me."

"If I was alright, how did you know?"

"You were more than alright," she said as she pecked me on the lips with a sweet kiss.

"I just knew you hadn't done a lot. You don't need to be shy or ashamed of anything. You made me cum - for real. No faking. I hope you could feel it when my pussy started quivering like crazy. This was fun."

"This was earth-shattering," I admitted as my cock slowly slid out of her pussy - collapsing on top of her. We lay like that that for several minutes she got up and went to her room. She came back with a robe on. I could sense my night had ended, even though I hoped I could get in several more rounds.

"I don't want you to feel like I'm kicking you out, but I have to go to bed," she said.

"No hope of coming to bed with me?" I asked hopefully.

"Tonight was great, but I think it's wise to not make this a thing. We work together, and I suspect I'm doing us both a favor. Full disclosure, I'm not looking for a relationship. Our sex was great, you were great, and if I thought we could go at it with no repercussions, I would. I love sex, I won't deny it. I'm not saying we'll never do this again, but I'm going to limit it to try not to hurt you. I suspect you'll fall hard too quickly."

"But..." I said, trying to hide my disappointment, knowing that I had already fallen hard.

"Time for bed," she said as she planted a soft kiss on my lips. She smiled and gave my dick a quick pinch.

And on that, I went back to my apartment and passed out, dreaming of Elise's quivering body.

I have several chapters of this story already written. I will be releasing them over the coming days, and I hope you enjoy them. Show that by rating the story and/or sending a message. I enjoy feedback, both good and bad.

Trysten
Trysten
159 Followers