All Comments on 'Elise - Slutty Intern Ch. 03'

by Trysten

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I really like the story and characters, and I hope you continue with it for awhile. I just wish you would upload more than once a week, but beggars can’t be choosers. I love Elise, but the narrator is such an idiot. He knows how she gets when she’s drunk, and he clearly wants a repeat performance with her; so why leave when he’s seen how much she’s had to drink? Looking forward to Chapter 4!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Please write forever, these are amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Super hot

Your stories are amazingly hot. I love following the adventures of Elise. Great story crafting. I’ve also read most of your other stories while waiting for Elise chapter 3– I loved the slutty adventures of the girl on vacation with her friends. Your fans should definitely check that one out. It’s a 4 part series. Loads of hotness to walk to!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep going

Next version could be from her view

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Interesting

But I start to find it bothering that the sex parts *always* involve a heavily drunk girl. She’s a slut but she only goes slutty when she’s had loads of drinks too many? Meh...

SilkessSilkessalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

Loving this series and all your writing. Is chapter 4 coming soon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hoping you come back to this!

I’m looking forward to reading more about Elise!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More!

Great story, please write more!

ice888ice888almost 6 years ago
Moar!

Eagerly awaiting the next installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrysten@Trysten
159 Followers
January 2020: I’ve been working on a few stories over the last few weeks and may have some ready to go soon. *I try to line up my stories to the right categories...I really do. Yet I’m continually told a story is in the wrong category and belongs elsewhere. Suggestions usual...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES