Eliza: Tomboy Goddess of Ottawa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Hmm, you've got sweet lips, Miss Tomboy," Stevenson said to Eliza, a few moments later, after they shared their very first kiss. On their very first date, unusual as it was. Eliza looked at him and smiled, then playfully punched him on his bicep. Stevenson laughed it off even though it kind of hurt. Eliza was definitely a strong woman, in every sense of the term...

"Call me Eliza or Lizzy," Eliza said, and Stevenson nodded thoughtfully, and then he pulled her close and kissed her. Hand in hand, they made their way through the snow-covered parking lot of the Scotiabank movie theater, and headed toward the nearby OC Transpo bus station. As it turns out, they both lived in Nepean, Ontario, and thus took the 95 bus heading to Barrhaven from the east end of Ottawa. It was a long ride, but neither of them minded in the least. Sitting side by side, oblivious to the stares of the throngs of passive-aggressive bozos who made up the bulk of Ottawa, Eliza and Stevenson simply enjoyed each other's company...

"To many more days like this one," Stevenson said to Eliza as they stepped off the 95 bus, which arrived at Marketplace Station after seventy three minutes on the road. It was snowing, and the two of them stood there, in the tiny bus station surrounded by stores like Loblaw's, Pizza Pizza, and the like. Eliza looked at him, a sly smile on her lovely face. In spite of the snow, she wasn't wearing a hat, and her jacket didn't have a hoodie.

"Thank you for a fun evening," Eliza said, and Stevenson, who was unsure whether to kiss her a second time, pulled her into a somewhat awkward hug. Eliza laughed as Stevenson hugged her, and then a wickedly fun idea sprang into her slick, conniving mind. Reaching around Stevenson's burly form, Eliza grabbed his ass cheeks with both hands and gave them a firm squeeze, causing a certain Haitian gentleman to gasp in surprise.

"That's what you get for staring at my ass all those times, I've been wanting to grab yours for ages," Eliza said, laughing, and Stevenson grinned, and then he kissed her. This time, she threw her arms around him and kissed him back passionately. There was no awkwardness anymore, just two people giving away to the passion they'd been feeling for ages. When they finally came up for air, something passed between them. A silent precursor of things to come, heralding a new beginning...

Three months later, to celebrate Eliza's acceptance into the pre-med programme at the University of Ottawa, Stevenson took her on a three-day trip to the City of Montreal, Quebec. They stayed at the Hotel Les Suites Labelle, which was nice, offering rooms for ninety six dollars a night, plus tax. Stevenson saved plenty to treat his darling Eliza to a nice out-of-town trip, and it was all worth it...

"Hmmm, hot damn, how do you like them apples?" Stevenson said aloud, as he admired the view of the City of Montreal, Quebec, from their hotel bedroom window. The Montreal skyline was vast, so different from that of Ottawa. Stevenson smiled excitedly, thankful for being where he was...and most importantly, for who he was with. Eliza was in the shower, getting ready for bed. He doubted she heard anything he said. He was about to add something else when he felt a pair of strong feminine hands wrap themselves around his waist...

"Hmm, I like them very much," Eliza whispered into Stevenson's ear, and he gasped as her hands roamed downward, grasping his family jewels. Stevenson held his breath as Eliza grazed his ear with her teeth, and then laughed. He felt a stir down below, and his manhood hardened. Eliza's hands caressed his member, which lengthened in her grasp. Stevenson's breath came out in staccato bursts...

"Oh fuck," Stevenson said, and a laughing Eliza began stroking his manhood with both hands, without letting up. When he finally turned around, a vision of beauty greeted him. Eliza stood before him, stark naked, her fair skin glistening from the water, and her curvy body looking so damn sexy it made him ache. The short-haired, tomboyish cutie with the small, perky breasts and decidedly voluptuous form was all woman, and dangerously close to him...

"Hello handsome," Eliza said, and then she kissed Stevenson. Pulling her into his arms, he kissed her back passionately. They tumbled on the bed, and playfully wrestled, and Eliza ended up on top of Stevenson. Guess my years of varsity wrestling paid off, Eliza thought as she happily pinned her strong, dark-skinned lover. Stevenson looked up at her, this stunning Amazon, and smiled, not believing his damn luck...

"Hello beautiful," Stevenson replied, and he gently stroked Eliza's face, then caressed her small breasts. Gently he caressed them, and Eliza licked her lips. Tentatively, Stevenson began exploring her curvy, sexy body with his hands, and then he laid her on the bed and pleasured her. Eliza lay there, a nervous look on her face, and Stevenson reassured her with a smile and nodded, and at last, she relaxed and enjoyed.

"Steve, be careful, please," Eliza said, her voice barely above a whisper, and Stevenson nodded. His full, eager lips found hers, and he stuck his tongue down her throat, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body. He moved downward, and his lips fastened themselves to the areola of her left breast, while his hand slipped between her thighs. A little gasp escaped Eliza's lips as Stevenson's fingers wormed their way into her womanly core, and she tensed...

"Eliza, my love, just relax, I'd never do anything to hurt you," Stevenson paused to say, and Eliza looked into his soulful brown eyes, and saw nothing but love there. Eliza nodded, and Stevenson proceeded to lick a path from her breasts to her belly, then moved to her crotch. Gently he spread her creamy white thighs, and then buried his handsome face in there. Eliza exhaled sharply as Stevenson's tongue slid into her pussy, and he began pleasuring her like no one ever had...

"Hmm, yes, go on," Eliza moaned, and she bit her lip, loving what Stevenson was doing to her. The brother lapped away at her pussy like a nomad finding an oasis after days spent roaming the desert. Eliza arched her back and cried out, her nipples hardening, as a slow fire burned deep inside of her, one which only Stevenson could put out. And did he ever. As his tongue teased her clitoris and his fingers twisted this way and that inside her pussy, Eliza found herself crying out Stevenson's name...

"Just let go and enjoy," Stevenson urged Eliza, and she did just that, opening herself up to her lover and letting go of her fears and insecurities. A shocked little gasp escaped Eliza's lips as she came, oozing girly cum all over Stevenson's handsome face. The burly brother seemed to welcome the torrent of liquid passion that poured forth from his beloved Eliza, and he licked it all up. Shuddering with ecstasy, Eliza looked at Stevenson through moist eyes, and nodded...

"That was fun, handsome, now it's my turn to pleasure you," Eliza said to Stevenson, once she came down from cloud nine. Stevenson looked at her and smiled faintly. They'd moved from the bed and somehow ended up on the floor. Eliza smiled coyly and then kissed him, then grabbed his manhood. Stevenson kissed Eliza back, then watched as she got on her knees and gave his dick a kiss, then took him into her mouth. Stevenson breathed deeply as Eliza winked at him, then flipped him the bird while sucking his dick. What a woman, Stevenson thought, amazed.

"Oh hell, this is hot," Stevenson murmured, as Eliza's lovely head bobbed up and down while she sucked him off. In no time, his favorite tomboy had him harder than a rock. Eliza looked up at Stevenson and smiled, then rose up. He was still smiling when Eliza poked him hard on the chest, and, surprised, he fell on the bed. Laughing, Eliza pounced on Stevenson, and he looked at her, stunned by her freakiness.

"Steve, you haven't felt anything yet," Eliza said, as she straddled him, and Stevenson grinned, and caressed her thick round bum. Eliza grabbed his manhood and stroked it, and locked eyes with him. Just like that, they resumed making love. Eliza slowly lowered herself onto Stevenson's hardness, impaling herself on his dick. Stevenson bucked his hips and thrust into her, burying his hard dick inside her pussy. Eliza rested her hands on Stevenson's shoulders and began riding him hard, loving the feel of his fullness inside of her...

"You're on fire, Lizzy," Stevenson said, as he put Eliza on all fours, loving the way her big round ass undulated against his groin as he fucked her. Eliza's passionate moans and squeals filled the air, and Stevenson let loose some moans and groans of his very own. At long last, he was making love to a most unique, amazing woman, one whose passion and drive matched or perhaps even exceeded his own.

"Fuck me harder, Steve," Eliza demanded, and Stevenson was happy to oblige his lady love, fucking her with wild abandon. Eliza screamed as Stevenson's seemingly giant prick invaded her womanhood, touching places which she'd never let anyone venture in before. As he poured his masculine energy and passion into her, Eliza did not hold back, grinding her ass against Stevenson's groin, and squeezing the hell out of his dick with her vaginal muscles. It wasn't long before Stevenson tapped out...

"Damn, Miss Tomboy, that ass is too much," Stevenson panted, as he pulled out of a smiling Eliza, who sighed happily. Still sore from the relentless pounding which Stevenson gave her pussy, Eliza looked at her lover, and smiled. This one is full of wonderful surprises and I can think of all kinds of places I can fit that dick of his, Eliza thought lustfully, as her eyes roved over Stevenson's tall, dark-skinned, virile and masculine body.

"Be careful, Steve, I'm addictive," Eliza said, and with that, she gave her 'boo' a kiss on the lips. Stevenson pulled her close, and held her for a long moment. They stood like this, looking out at the City of Montreal's nighttime skyline. It felt good, to be together like this in a new locale, away from their troubles and happily enjoying themselves. To many more days like this one with my sweetie, Stevenson thought, as he and Eliza returned to bed, for more wicked fun.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Neglected Black Housewife Black housewife finds young white stud at bookstore.in Interracial Love
Old Black Man Fucks a Wife Younger white wife fucks a married old black man.in Interracial Love
Amy's New Janitor A busty white wife lusts after her old, black janitor.in Interracial Love
Cucumbers & the Curious Girl Ch. 01 Chubby girl befriends an elderly black farmer.in Interracial Love
More Stories