All Comments on 'Elizabeth 01: An Introduction'

by YDB95

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Marklynda2Marklynda26 months ago

They say there is a perfect mate for everyone and these two seem to embody that belief. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

lexlogan8lexlogan8over 1 year ago

Loved it! Minor quibble: the Victorian era ended with Victoria's death in 1901; the bra was not invented until 1913. Historical accuracy would require coping with corsets. This reminds me of a novel where, at one point, the heroine went hunting for dinosaur fossils, long before the term had been invented :)

jaycoxjaycoxover 9 years ago
elegant prose of bygone days!

As erotic as anything I have ever read. Delightful, sensual leaving me in aroused passion to masturbate. I will on Elizabeth's thick pussy hair in my fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed your well written-story immensly. A sequel would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous