Elizabeth and John Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show me your fingers. Let me taste you."

She just stared at him, shaking her head, horrified by what he wanted to do. Without waiting for her reaction, he took the fingers she had just used in her pussy, put them into his mouth and sucked and licked them.

"Sweet. Sweeter even than honey."

The tenderness in his voice and the look on his face as he put his fingers into his mouth told her that he didn't think it was shameful. Comforted, but still concerned about what had happened and afraid she would burst in tears if she looked at him, she pulled the sheet up to cover her breasts and tried to explain what she felt.

"I know that you aren't worried John, but this is wrong, you're my brother and we shouldn't be doing this. It's my fault I shouldn't have let this happen ....oh God, I've just... in front of you .. Decent women just don't ..."

"Elizabeth, look at me," he interrupted.

She couldn't look at him. She couldn't face the idea that she had just played with herself in front of her brother and, worse, that she had loved it and, what was even more embarrassing, he had seen that she loved it. Holding her by the shoulders, he turned her so that she faced him. Lifting her chin he said,

"It's all right my love. I didn't touch you... you did it to yourself ...and because you wanted to... I just showed you what to do, remember?" She nodded nervously, still unconvinced. Leaning against her he eased her down gently until she was lying on her back on the bed. She looked beautiful; the lips of her pussy were glistening with her juices and her nipples were still erect with traces of milk she had expressed when she had played with her breasts. He'd been with many women, a few like his wife respectable and more, like the women of the saloon, less so, but had never seen such a beautiful and erotic sight or felt the same way as he did at that moment.

"You don't realise how beautiful you looked when you came... and, speaking of decency, I'm afraid you're right, I'm not a decent man, or a brother for that matter. Because I want you Beth, I want and need you to share my life and my bed." He leaned down towards her and kissed her mouth while his hands started playing with her breasts, re-kindling in her the feelings she had just experienced.

In spite of her body's response, she found the strength to try and halt his new assault on her body.

"No, John! You must stop it. This is a sin. You promised... "

He still wanted her -- desperately - but he knew that, whatever his body felt, his conscience would not let him take advantage of her. He lifted his head and, with a sigh, said, "Yes, I did..... and I suppose I should keep my promise. But I'm going to ask you one thing before I go back to bed. Will you promise me that whatever happens you won't leave me? At least for now." She hesitated slightly, as she thought briefly of her need to find a husband and how that need compared with her love for him; then she nodded.

"Good girl. Now give me a kiss." Seeing the reluctance in her eyes he added, "just a brotherly kiss."

She raised her chin for him to kiss, but he found her mouth and kissed her sensuously, pushing his tongue deep inside and fencing with her tongue. Feeling her melting against him, he lifted his head and looked at her with a gleam of victory in his grey eyes.

"Good night, sister. Pleasant dreams."

As she watched him leave the room she was all too aware that she had always submitted to him, whatever he had asked of her, and she was afraid that she always would.

12