All Comments on 'Elizabeth and Lucille Ch. 01'

by MaryGrangerx

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

Great Start as always Mary!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I would like the pace to be a little faster. . .

Mary,

Another fun story full of tease and dirty bits.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 8 years ago
Yes, great start

Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More please!

Liked it a lot ... what happens when they cuckold Derek?!

VegasMike155VegasMike155about 8 years ago
Modern Victorian Erotica!

Mary Granger has a unique style - at least unique to Literotica. She uses a very genteel vocabulary and seems almost as if she's avoiding sex. When her story finally gets to the sexual details they are quite powerful. This is probably not to everyone's tastes but I love it! Please, Mary, don't hurry your characters. The sex in your stories is well worth the wait and build up. As much as I'm looking forward to the further episodes of "Elizabeth and Lucille" please continue with the other series you've started.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Absurd stilted nonsense

The dialogue was meant to be formal perhaps, but it is ridiculous. There are so many errors that even if people did talk like that they don't talk like that. It isn't special it's silly.

MaryGrangerxMaryGrangerxabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I know the last comment wasn't very pleasant but I would like to thank the readers who have said nice things about my fantasies.

They are not true stories but I must confess I enjoy writing them very much as well as reading similar fantasies which I find really exciting. It is very easy to imagine myself as being Lucille.

I would also like to thank all the people who have voted 5 out of 5 for my stories as it is most encouraging.

Mary

atlvoyeur69atlvoyeur69about 8 years ago
Love Mary's Stories.

Another good beginning.

42154215about 8 years ago
Genteel and sexy

Love the gentle yet sexy way the author has with her stories . Give us more lovely lady !!

bobbipink53bobbipink53about 8 years ago
Sexy and Erotic

I love your style of writing; it is gentle, sexy and erotic and in my opinion your stories are well paced. I await the next instalment with bated breath! Thank you.

QuietoldieQuietoldieabout 8 years ago
As good as ever

I'd like to echo the positive comments already made about this story. You are so good at building up the excitement slowly usually leaving the reader wanting more. I am looking forward to the next chapter and also hope you will write more chapters of your other excellent stories.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 8 years ago
Brilliant as always!

I love the way you are able to build breathless anticipation in your stories and stir in a lovely helping of illicit naughtiness. Masterfully done - five stars from this reader!

phobosukphobosukabout 8 years ago
Lovely story as usual Mary

Cant wait to read more

tw63tw63almost 8 years ago
Well done

I quite liked it. Off to read #2.

LepmanLepmanover 7 years ago
Superb Mary as Usual

Great story as always and I can't wait for the following sequels. I like your little naughtiness and the Elizabeth on Lucy possibility is very exciting

RegretsRegretsabout 7 years ago
MaryR, is now MaryGrangerx

I was sad when I had read all of the stories by MaryR, but luckily one of my comments there attracted a short, charming reply from MaryGrangerx-who is one and the same.She explained that she had forgotten the password for the MaryR identity.

How good it would be if we readers were to be successful in appealing to literotica to have the identities merged, so that all of this wonderful work could be united

Literotica would have no doubt that they are the same after reading only a few of her lines. Such an original "voice". I will appeal and I hope that other readers will too.

Chris57Chris57about 7 years ago
Nice

Nice story, or rather naughty story I should say. Good detail. I'll have to read the rest of the chapters, curious to see if Derek is made a cuckold.

tatlockstatlocksabout 3 years ago
Sexy story, interesting to read....

I enjoy the pace of this story, it is a bit frustrating but that reflects the nature of the people involved. Lucille, or should I call her Mrs Kent, is deliberately taking her time in seducing Elizabeth so we feel Elizabeth's frustration and need. I loved the matter of fact way Mrs Kent describes her sexuality and what she wants. It adds to the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous