Elizabeth and Lucille Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded "I really enjoy it Elizabeth."

I could see that in her mind she thought she had settled my problems and simply changed the subject and talked to me about the garden. Again it was interesting but I really wanted to talk about the more personal things.

I could have talked all day to her but after a while she got up saying "Well, I had better go now, Lucille, my husband will be getting up shortly and will want his tea."

I must have looked disappointed as she smiled in a motherly way "Never mind Lucille we will have plenty of chats in the future."

I hoped it would be soon and felt like a little girl as I asked "Could I come over tomorrow morning Mrs Kent and talk to you. I have so many questions I would like to ask." I knew I was being too obvious but she was lovely and said it would probably be alright.

I knew what I wanted to chat about and decided to tell her now "I wondered if we could talk about the personal things more Mrs Kent and the Literotica stories and the naughty words."

She had her coat on and looked at me straight in the face "The problem, I have Lucy, is that William and I really do fancy you and I know we have a lot more experience than you. To be honest we don't want to take advantage of you and when we talk about those things it is very easy to be drawn into naughty things. If you remember we even joked about smacking your bottom the other day and I did weaken and put my hand up your skirt."

We were in our hallway now. The things she said were making me flush. I had to control it. I couldn't answer her direct statements without making a fool of myself. She was so lovely she was trying to protect me.

I simply murmured "I really would like us to have personal conversations Elizabeth. I am 39 years of age and perhaps I would like to be taken advantage of."

She just looked at me with a little smile and leaned forward and kissed me gently on the lips murmuring "We shall have to see, Lucy. I think you are a lovely little girl."

It was so strange. As she kissed me, I just closed my eyes in ecstasy. That was exactly how I felt.

The next day, I saw her daughter-in-law's car in the drive. My heart sunk. I knew that Elizabeth was very fond of Claire so I had to accept the disappointment and just wait. She really was a lovely young lady and Elizabeth had laughed when she told me that Claire often teased William in a naughty way.

Claire was married to their son Robin who was in the army and consequently away a great deal. They both encouraged Claire to visit them at least once a week and Elizabeth had laughed when she told me that Claire knew she had a soft spot for her father in law. She added with a smile "It does him good to think about her."

Whilst I was waiting for Claire to leave I looked on Derek's computer and saw that some of his naughty pictures were of a youngish woman masturbating an older man. I thought about Claire and her father in law.

I also saw that some of the stories there were about the same subject. I wondered if my husband would like to be masturbated. I also remembered Mrs Kent telling me that she had found different ways to satisfy William. It seemed logical that that is what she was inferring.

It now seemed that my secret little world of looking at naughty pictures and reading the Literotica fantasies was opening up somewhat. I knew that I wanted it to open up a lot more, but I really needed Mrs Kent. Possibly Mr Kent may be involved as well, but it all depended on his wife.

I kept looking out of the window and at long last I saw Claire come out and get into her car and drive away. I waited for about half an hour hoping that Mrs Kent would give me a ring, but no luck.

Eventually I could wait no longer. I picked up the phone and dialed her number. The voice on the other end was so clear and lovely "Hello, Elizabeth Kent speaking."

I felt embarrassed but managed "Hello Elizabeth. I was wondering if I could come and see you."

It must have seemed pathetic but she was as lovely as ever "Of course you can, Lucille. Claire has just left and William will be going to bed in a few minutes. Come on over whenever you wish." I felt so relieved.

I left it for ten minutes so that I didn't appear to be too eager and then went and knocked her door. She was so welcoming "Come in Lucille. William has just gone to bed and I have just put the kettle on." I think she knew how much I wanted to see her but she wouldn't embarrass me.

I walked into their beautiful lounge and Elizabeth busied herself with the tea and then brought in a nice silver tray with the cups and some lovely cream cakes saying "I knew you like these cakes Lucille so I bought them especially for you." She always made me feel so welcome.

We chatted about a few things and she asked me about Derek and his job and told me how nice Claire was and that William had been very tired and loads of other things. I so wanted to talk about the special things and I suddenly burst out with "Can we talk about Literotica and fantasies and the naughty words please Mrs Kent?"

She looked at me seriously as she told me "I would love to go through all those things with you Lucy, but as you know I have told you that although I really fancy you, neither William nor I want to take advantage of you. You are such a lovely couple we want to cherish you."

I knew I had to make my own position clearer and said "I know you don't want to take advantage of me Elizabeth but perhaps I would like that anyway."

"How do you mean, Lucille?"

I just had to say it "I think I would like you to take advantage of me."

She looked at me "Are you saying you would like me to do things to you?"

I stuttered "Yes Mrs Kent."

She asked "Dirty things?"

I was into it now. There was no drawing back "Yes Mrs Kent. Dirty things."

She thought for a moment and then asked "What about my husband, Lucille. I know you are about 40 but he is a lot older than you?"

I blushed "I will do whatever you tell me. Will he want to do dirty things to me?"

She chuckled "Well I did tell you Lucille, he can't do those things now, but would you do dirty things to him?"

I nodded. The whole conversation was like a dream. I murmured "I want to be taken advantage of."

She smiled "Alright Lucille. We will see what we can do. Now eat your cream cake up like a good little girl."

We had chatted as we were finishing our tea and then she asked "I think you like the stories on Literotica about underwear Lucille and use the naughty words when you write things?" I nodded.

She laughed "They are nice homely fantasies, Lucille. I hope you don't wear little thongs or things like that?"

I smiled. No Mrs Kent. I am too old for those. A bit fat. They would cut me in half."

She looked interested "What is your brassiere like Lucille?"

I was breathing a little heavier now as I told her "It's a white cotton one Elizabeth. It is quite substantial."

She laughed "At our age Lucy we are bigger than the young girls. I would imagine you are quite big."

I nodded. It was getting light hearted and yet we were being personal and it was easier answering her questions "Yes Elizabeth, I have big breasts."

So far she had just led me on gently, but now she asked me directly "Do you mean you have Big Tits, Lucille?"

I gasped. These were the words directly out of Literotica. I didn't answer and she didn't speak. She was waiting for my response. I blushed but told her "I have always had Big Tits, Elizabeth, even in school."

She laughed "I bet the boys enjoyed them, Lucille?"

I had to be honest "Actually Elizabeth, I had very strict parents. I never did anything like that. I was very much a prude."

She smiled. "I thought you were quite innocent, Lucille and so does my husband. I told him you had never shown your underwear to Derek unless the light was out."

I was embarrassed about this. They had obviously been talking about me.

She said suddenly "Tell me about your underclothes."

I was unsure how to start so I just blurted out "Can I show you my brassiere?"

She smiled and nodded.

She watched closely as I slipped my blouse off. I now sitting in my skirt and bra in front of her.

She reached out and fondled me through my bra asking "Do you like me doing this Lucy?"

"Yes Mrs Kent. I have never been like this before and although I am embarrassed it is very exciting."

She reached around me and undid the clasp of my bra and slipped it off and squeezed my breasts properly and tweaked the ends saying "I told William you would have Big Nipples for us."

I felt lovely and told her "I like you saying personal things like that to me Elizabeth about your husband."

She kept making me feel nice as she said "We don't have much time now Lucy. You know we don't want to take advantage of you but I want to know a few things."

I wanted to reassure her "I want you to take advantage of me Elizabeth and I will tell you anything."

She smiled. "I told you that I help him sometimes. Actually Lucille, I wank him off when he needs it."

I panted. I had thought as much. She smiled "I think he would like to see you without your brassiere when I am wanking him." She was testing me.

I knew I had to be positive and told her "I would like to show him my Tits when you are wanking him Elizabeth."

She looked genuinely grateful and bent forward and licked my Nipple. It was so exciting. I wanted to make it nicer and said "Actually Elizabeth, I will show Mr Kent anything you want me to show him."

We were really making each other feel nice now and clearing any doubts. She said "Would you pull your dress up for him, Lucy and stand in front of him?"

That took me by surprise and I just repeated her words "Pull my dress right up?"

"Yes right up over your waist and show him your knickers and stand with your legs open so that he can see your gusset."

I imagined the scene and nodded a bit weakly murmuring "My panty gusset."

She must have detected some reluctance and said "You don't have to show him your crotch Lucy. You know we don't want to take advantage of you."

I quickly altered my tone and told her "No of course I don't mind showing Mr Kent my crotch Elizabeth. I will show him more if you like."

She chuckled "Like what Lucy?"

I wanted to be clear "I will pull my panties down if you wish and show him my pussy."

She laughed "You mean your cunt Lucy. Will you show Mr Kent your hairy minge?"

I was full of it now "Yes, Elizabeth. I will love showing him my cunt. He can see anything he wants to. He can see all the pinky bits if he likes." We were both breathing heavily but giggling. I knew it was going to go further.

Just then the phone rang. When she answered it and then listened for a moment before saying "Yes, Mrs Forsyth I will be there. I am running a little late but I will be there to open the meeting in about an hour."

My heart sank as I realised she was talking of one of her WI ladies.

She had stopped playing with my breasts and told me nicely to slip my bra and blouse on. She was dreadfully sorry but she had to preside over an important meeting at the WI with some Council Officials and the local Catholic priest. I knew it couldn't be helped.

She looked a little thoughtful and asked me "Would you like to help me with William, Lucille?"

I was still feeling flushy but made it clear I would do anything for them both.

She was obviously pleased "I think it would be nice if you wanked William off for me Lucille. I would like to watch and give you instructions." I almost juiced myself as I thought of the scene but felt a bit apprehensive in case I didn't do it properly as I hadn't done that for a man before."

She laughed at my concerns and said "There is nothing to it Lucille. The main thing is to prepare him correctly with some low cleavage and a short skirt so that he can see some underwear." I nodded a bit uncertainly.

She said "I think it would be a good idea if you practiced on Derek first. That will give you confidence."

I was feeling nervous now and said "But I have never done it to Derek before Mrs Kent."

She gave me her motherly reassuring smile again saying "Then it is time you started Lucille. Just remember, wear a shortish skirt and lead him on a little and don't wait for bed time. Do it in the lounge when he is busy and not expecting things."

I immediately thought about the times he was usually most busy was in the evenings after tea when he was preparing notes for his Bible Class."

When I told Elizabeth she said "That's a splendid opportunity Lucille. When you are tempting him with your short clothes pretend you don't realise it, as you are doing something else but let him see some things like underwear."

I nodded. She went on to tell me the sort of things that men secretly think about but are ashamed of. It took my breath away but it was exciting. She could only spare me another ten minutes but in that time she told me so many things. I started to feel confident about the things I could do my husband.

When she had finished, she took me to the door and kissed me on the forehead wishing me luck. At the same time she got into her own car and left for her WI meeting.

I went back to my house to plan my approach on Derek.

I was very nervous, but decided on the following morning that I would do the things to him when he came home from work. I could start it off my pretending to play with my lap top and let him see up my skirt.

I won't go over the events as I have already explained what happened earlier in my story.

I had followed Elizabeth's advice very closely and it was a great success.

During the following weeks, I wanked off my husband in much the same manner. Our relationship had changed dramatically. We still loved each other very much and were very comfortable together. The main difference was that he was always very grateful to me and very compliant.

On Elizabeth's guidance I was still a little dismissive of him as I masturbated him, but I encouraged him to tell me his secret thoughts. I realised how much he thought about women's panties and it excited him to think of me with another man.

I liked different words and especially the word 'cuckold'. I started to think of Derek as being my cuckold.

Some of the things he confessed to, surprised me and when I told Elizabeth she nodded wisely telling me "We will find out a lot more about him Lucille and then we will be able to use him for our enjoyment."

It was so exciting when she added "Derek can be our cuckold."

I felt more confident now that my future chats with Elizabeth would be equally rewarding and if she decided that she wanted me to help her husband obtain relief then I thought that I could do it very well and enjoy it.

12