Elizabeth's Roman Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers

She offered her hand and said, "My name is Elizabeth by the way."

Instead of shaking her hand, he raised it to his thick lips and holding her gaze he kissed it lightly, adding, "And I am Jusef, or in English, Joseph. Joseph Acuncumbi. I am here to do business development between my home country, Nigeria and European customers."

She felt the warmth and softness of his lips and her chest tingled, her body reacting naturally to his closeness. Careful, she thought to herself, you're a married woman, and besides, he's black. You shouldn't be thinking of him 'that way.'

Still, she thought, he seems like a real gentleman, and I love that English accent. They started walking again, and Joseph ventured a question, "So where are you headed, lovely Elizabeth from Indiana?"

Her heart skipped a beat when she heard the word 'lovely'. It had been quite a while since a man had paid her that compliment and she reacted to it viscerally in spite of her usually reserved nature. She decided to ignore the implied flirtation, but instead answered simply, "I'm headed to the museum, just to browse for a few hours."

A part of her was hoping he would ask to join her, but that would be stretching the limits of propriety, so when he said, "Great, I was heading there too," she smiled despite herself and responded, "Great, why don't we do it together."

Then after thinking for a moment, she added, "Hey wait. . . Rome is full of museums, how do you know which one I meant?"

She hoped to catch him in an awkward admission, but when he answered, "Elizabeth, it doesn't matter. I really would like to get to know you, so whichever one you're going to is fine with me."

With that she became really flustered and stammered, "Wait, I have to tell you. I am a married woman, Joseph. I wouldn't want you to get the wrong idea. I love my husband very much. Please respect that."

She increased the distance between them as they neared the Capitoline Hill and began to consider how she might get rid of him without making things awkward. This whole encounter was moving far too fast for her.

Joseph took her by the arm, and running his warm hands up and down her skin, protested, "Elizabeth, I simply want to be friends with you. Surely, there's no harm in that?"

Hearing these words, she felt relieved. Perhaps he was just asking for innocent friendship. Perhaps she was overreacting. Feeling the reassuring strength and warmth of his huge hand on her skin, she trembled a little, perhaps, she thought, perhaps she was also a little horny! Maybe she was projecting her sexual interest, and blaming him for what she was actually feeling. And damn, she thought, his hand felt good on the skin of her arm. She banished the thought though, reminding herself that in Indiana, white married women didn't talk to strange black men.

In truth, Joseph was already thinking far beyond friendship. He had just ended a 2 year relationship with a married French couple when they were forced by job demands to return to Paris. His cock ached when he thought of the blonde French wife and her very cosmopolitan husband who loved to watch Joseph fuck his wife and asked nothing more in return than to take the random picture of them. Maybe this woman's husband could be taught to be just as accommodating, he thought to himself. After all, the husband was not in evidence and she appeared to be out on her own. Maybe the husband traveled a lot. Perhaps this would be easier than he imagined.

3.

Joseph suggested that they grab lunch in a trattoria down the street from the museum, and Elizabeth decided that sounded like a great idea, as she had worked up an appetite from the long walk. When they sat down, she noticed that the proprietor was acting very rudely to them, and asked Joseph if he noticed that too. He frowned and said, "Yes, I get that a lot -- especially if I am with a beautiful white woman. Italians don't necessarily approve of us being together."

Elizabeth frowned too, and became angry and defensive on Joseph's behalf. She said, "Maybe we should just walk out and find another place."

She took his hand and told him, "Just ignore him. I certainly don't think it's wrong for us to be together."

Joseph stared into her deep purple eyes, and said, "Thank you, Elizabeth. I don't either." With that he took her delicate hand and raised it to his lips. His eyes traveled down her face to her cleavage and he thought how wonderful it would be to have his lips on her breasts and feel her panting for him. He wondered how her pussy would taste and how wet she would become for him, then he reminded himself to go slow at least for now. He wanted her and his body told him that in no uncertain terms, but he needed to win her confidence.

The proprietor retreated to the bar and continued to look hotly at them. On catching his hate filled stare, Elizabeth had a sudden thought; she turned to Joseph and said brightly, "Joseph, let's give him something to talk about. Would you like to shock the hell out of him?"

With that she leaned across the table and taking his face in her hands, kissed him on the lips. Joseph was shocked at first, but quickly got into it. His full lips engulfed hers and she parted hers slightly, expecting the kiss to end there. She was shocked when she felt the tip of his broad tongue invading her mouth and she recoiled slightly, pulling back from him. Joseph took her face in his huge hands and whispered, "Look, to really make him angry, we have to 'sell' this. Kiss me like we are going to get up, walk out of here, and spend all afternoon in bed together. Let's do it."

A devious smile came to her heart shaped face, and she eagerly opened her lips and he advanced toward her. Now she felt his tongue on hers and as the kiss grew longer and more intimate, she felt as if her body could simply melt. Joseph's hand left her face and under the table, she felt his hand travel up under the hem of her dress. She grasped and tried to pull back, but Joseph held her face, whispering, "Trust me, it's working. I can just feel his hate. Follow my lead."

Indeed, when he saw the coal black hand slide up the woman's pale thigh, the proprietor turned several shades of purple and the veins stood out at his temples. At the same time, his little member began to swell and he tried to gulp away the lump in his throat.

A moment later, Joseph took her hand and placed it on his thigh. Breaking the kiss and leaning across the table to kissing and caressing her slender neck he whispered, "This is working. Run your hand up my thigh like we have been lovers forever."

Now Elizabeth was panting slightly, both from the feeling of his hand moving up and down her leg, and from the reaction to his kisses on her neck. She decided to go all in and began to move her hand up his muscular thigh. It felt incredibly solid, unlike her middle aged husband's body. as her hand moved, suddenly a new feeling met her fingers. She was feeling his cock, but a part of her mind told her surely it was far too big to be that. As she massaged it gently, she confirmed it in her own mind -- yes, that was in fact his 'thingie.' She always felt uncomfortable talking about the sexual parts of the body, so for now at least it was a 'thingie.'

But what a 'thingie' she thought. He was huge and he seemed to be growing larger as she continued to rub him through his pants. Her body was reacting to his masculinity as she felt him and her mouth began to water as Joseph renewed his deep kiss. His hand was now high up on her thigh, dangerously close to her panties. But it felt so good, she thought, and they were just play acting to piss off this bigot. She told herself that there was no harm in it; they were both enjoying it, and besides teaching this restaurant owner a valuable lesson.

Suddenly they both heard a string of curses in Italian and breaking the kiss, they looked over at the proprietor who was the source of the shouting. Joseph grabbed her by the wrist in his and they bolted from the restaurant through the open front, laughing uproariously. When they were halfway down the block, they stopped running, then looked at one another, each studying the other's features.

It was as if Elizabeth saw him now for the first time. His coal black skin seem luminous and his eyes dark and penetrating. She could almost feel the masculine strength radiating from his body. He took her hand and stared into her eyes. Her pupils had become much larger, as always happens when a woman is reacting to a man sexually. In her flush of excitement, her lips too became fuller too, to offer more surface area to a lover. The skin of her cheeks and the nape of her neck was a pronounce pink, another tell-tale sign.

Seizing the moment, Joseph pressed his body into hers, kissing her full on the lips. This time there was no hesitation. Her mouth opened wide to accept his kiss and when their tongues touched she felt a tingle that started in her breasts and travelled through her body down to that place between her legs where - she thought to herself - only her husband had the right to be.

She felt a strong urge to press her body into his; to respond to the urgency she felt coursing through her body. An equally strong urge told her to pull back from him and run away. She tried to think, and to decide what to do. On the one hand, she really felt wonderful inside, a sexual flush pulsing everywhere through her body. What could be the harm in giving into a feeling like this, she thought - especially in a public setting? When had she last felt this good? On the other hand, this man was a stranger, and he was black. If her parents could be here, seeing her passionately kissing this tall black son of Africa, how much scorn would they heap on her. Only when Joseph's hand slid down from her back to cup her firm butt, did reality interrupt. She pulled back sharply and pushed Joseph away from her.

He looked at her appearing confused. He hesitated for a moment then said quietly, "I'm sorry. I probably went too far. Perhaps we should call it a day."

Elizabeth shook her head, and resting both hands on his well-defined chest, she said equally quietly, "No Joseph, we haven't done anything wrong. You didn't do anything wrong. I just got a little carried away. Let's just hit the reset button. If you're ready to do the museum, then so am I."

She smiled at him and he lifted her chin, noticing that her eyes were dewy. "Sure," he said, "So let's go see a museum!" He took her hand in his. This time, she did not pull away.

4.

They spent hours at the Capitoline, and It had grown late now. They had talked and laughed and Joseph had translated all the descriptions on the placards accompanying the exhibits into English for her. He remarked on her resemblance to an ancient Roman sculpture of the goddess Venus, and how her skin color was the very echo of the statue's marble. They got to know one another and Joseph opened up to her about his life, growing up in Africa, attending Oxford, and in some detail about the French couple he had been in a relationship with. Often he would put his arm around her waist when they walked or when he wanted to draw her attention to one of the incredible Roman nude sculptures and she had to admit to herself that she enjoyed his attention. Once in a gallery filled with marbles of ancient gods and goddesses, her hand fell from his waist to his rock solid butt and he didn't seem to mind, or at least not notice. When she realized what she had been doing, she pulled her hand away sharply. He took every opportunity to pull her close to him and it felt wonderful several times when her breast would graze his side or he would squeeze her closer to him.

When the closing bell rang, he looked at her then said, "This has been a wonderful day. I really loved your company."

She said nothing but simply smiled at him. Descending the stairs, flanked by the Michelangelo sculptures, he asked an African tourist to take their picture. The man took his iPhone then moved them into place near the rightmost Michelangelo so he could do the snapshot. The man shouted in heavily accented English from a short distance, "Move behind your wife so I can get you both in the frame." Elizabeth started to protest that Joseph wasn't her husband, but that would have been awkward, so she said nothing.

The man took a couple snapshots, then suggested he do one with them kissing. Joseph didn't need to be asked twice, and spun Elizabeth so they were facing. He kissed her long and hard and again she felt his tongue invade her mouth. She returned his kiss with a passion he had not expected, and they kissed for several seconds. Elizabeth didn't want it to end, but at long last the man returned the iPhone and they were alone again. Joseph suggested they take a taxi back to the Piazza, and Elizabeth didn't object. She decided that when she got back to the apartment, she would take a long bath and soak her feet.

They hailed a cab and were squeezed tightly together in the back of a small Fiat. Elizabeth immediately offered her hand and for several minutes they simply held hands and rode in silence. Then Joseph put his arm around her and she rested her head against his broad chest, tired but happy. He lifted her face and kissed her deeply, and again she didn't object. The hand around her shoulder descended and rested lightly on her breast. A sudden panic hit her and she tried to break off the kiss and create some distance between them. Joseph forcefully held her in place and now his mouth was kissing her neck passionately while his hand circled her breast. Through the lightweight material he could feel the fullness of her breast. He circled her nipple and felt it grow hard and long.

Now Elizabeth held his head and stroked his close cropped hair while he kissed her neck. Without warning, he slid his free hand under her dress and massaged her thigh as he continued to kiss and bite her neck. His hand moved up her thigh, much further than he had done in the trattoria, within inches of her pussy and close enough to feel the delicious dampness of her crotch, He thought she might protest but instead, she parted her legs a little more, which was completely unexpected. He cupped her pussy with the palm of his hand and she moaned slightly, just loud enough for him to hear.

Elizabeth felt wonderful in a way she hadn't for years, but at the same time felt safe. He could only go so far in the taxi after all and the ride would be over in a few minutes anyway. What, she asked herself, what was the worst that could happen? Joseph's big hand continued to cup and press against her pussy and she responded by pressing back against his hand. He slid the flimsy material of her thong panty aside and she gasped suddenly as his large middle finger pushed into her vagina.

"Oh God, Joseph, please stop. Please," she begged him between ragged breaths.

Joseph stopped kissing her neck and stared intently at her for several seconds. Then he whispered calmly, "Do you really want me to stop."

Elizabeth made no answer and for several more seconds it seemed as if they were frozen in time. He didn't remove his finger, but instead left it motionless at her opening. Then he kissed her again, working his big warm lips against hers. His finger began to move again, in and out of her pussy, pushing against her clit which was now becoming hard and distended. His finger moved more rapidly now as he resumed making little hickeys on her exposed neck. Her hips rocked against his hand and after only a few more second she bit her lower lip to keep from screaming as her legs began to shake, Her chest and face became flushed as she let out a very loud moan as she climaxed heavily, her body slumping into the hard seat. Eyes dreamily half closed, she looked completely exhausted from what had just happened,

Joseph looked into her eyes and calmly kissed her lips several times lightly. He put his middle finger to his own lips then circled Elizabeth's parted lips with it. Slowly, he began to move it in and out of her mouth and told her, "I wish this was my cock, moving between your lips, feeling your wetness against it."

Shyly, she continued to suck his offered finger and then did something that surprised even her. She laid her outstretched hand over his cock and began slowly squeezing it. His head moved back against the seat and his eyes closed as she alternated between squeezing and massaging him. All too soon they reached her tiny street and she had to stop.

Joseph paid the driver and escorted her to her front door. He brushed her hair back from her face, and together they laughed at what had just happened in the taxi.

He held her hand in is and told her with mock seriousness, "You realize I will have to go home and take a shower in ice water now!"

She looked down at his belt line and said only half-jokingly, "Well, if you could only come upstairs, I could take care of that." She winked at him and ran her hands over his chest, the added, "Joseph, I really enjoyed to-day. More than I can say, and I am hoping we can become friends. But you know that I am married, and more importantly for me, I know it too. I can't . . ."

She let the rest of the sentence hang in the air and Joseph could see that there was a sadness in her countenance. This one, he thought to himself, this one could be mine. I just need to be patient and I can take everything. He smiled at her again and whispered, "I understand baby, I really do."

Deciding to play the perfect gentleman, he brushed her hair aside, stroked her face and leaned into a tender kiss. He was building an innate sense of how far he could go with her and so he pressed his hard cock into her body and held her tight to him, squeezing her buttocks with both hands. He moved his lips in a slow circular motion on hers, maximizing the sensual feel of the kiss. He moved one hand to her neck, stroking it lightly as he fondled her soft ass cheek with the other. He pushed her backwards into her dark doorway, away from the prying eyes of the diners across the narrow street.

He started to pull back from the kiss, but now Elizabeth was the aggressor, unwilling to stop. She pushed her lips hard against his and sucked his thick probing tongue. Joseph decided to press his advantage further. He slid his hand down her neck and under both her dress and bra. For the first time since her marriage to Michael, Elizabeth felt another man's powerful hand on her breast and the feeling completely took her breath away. Joseph could feel the firmness of her little breast and her nipple responding to his touch. He twirled her nipple between his thumb and forefinger and stretched it away from her body. The pleasure and the pain combined to make her breathe fast and shallow and her body swayed in the Roman twilight beneath the dark canopy over her inset front door.

He kneaded her breast and moved his lips down her neck, leaving little bite marks and hickeys that made her squirm and moan with delight. She bit her lower lip as he pushed the narrow strap of her V-neck dress and transparent bra strap down to expose her breast in the moonlight. As his lips moved over her collarbone, he looked furtively to make sure there was no one else in the street. His kiss covered the swell of her breast but as his lips moved to take her nipple in his mouth, he felt her shake her head and utter, "No, no, no. . . I . . . I can't. I can't. Oh God, Joseph, I can't. Oh God, it feels soooo good. Don't stop. Oh God, don't stop. Oh God, I don't know . . . Oh please stop."

He opened his lips wider taking much more of her breast into his mouth, all the while teasing her stiff nipple with his wet tongue and his teeth. Her breathing became a gasping pant now as she held his close shaven head to her breast. She steadily stroked his head and held it onto her rapidly swelling breast. She groaned like a cat and all sense of presence left her. She didn't want it to stop and yet a part of her held her back. Her pussy was now lubricating copiously and her vaginal walls were throbbing. She felt powerless to stop him or unable to utter even a single word as wave after wave of excitement pulsed through her body. She wanted him desperately and her body was preparing itself for him sexually.

LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers