Elizabeth's Roman Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
735 Followers

Eyes tightly closed, she smiled and continued to stroke his head, feeling the utter bliss of the moment with this powerful black stranger. Every fiber of her being tingled. A sudden noise a street away compelled her to open her eyes. When she looked down at the black face sucking her pale breast and pulling at her nipple, she compulsively pulled away from him. Regardless of what her body was telling her, her mind recoiled. She thought -- Oh God no, no. This can't be happening. Elizabeth, how can you let this black man touch you, kiss you, put his mouth on your breasts. All the racist rhetoric and teaching from her family in the Midwest crowded into her brain in that moment.

She pushed the powerfully built African away with both hands, but it was like shoving against a brick wall. After several seconds, she simply gave up and gave into the feelings flooding her loins. Her hips rocked forward, pushing her pussy into his leg and to his obviously swollen cock. She leaned slightly forward and kissed his head with light kisses while continuing to stroke his neck. Opening her eyes slightly she watched almost as if out of her own body as her pale hand caressed the sinews of his strong black neck. He eyes travelled to where his thick black lips were joined with her swollen breast and her lips parted. Silently, she whispered words below the level of anyone's hearing, "I want you. God forgive me. I want you."

Joseph shifted his stance, then started to press his rock hard member into contact with Elizabeth's pussy. He looked up and saw her closed eyes, then slid the other strap of her dress down. Now both breasts were exposed and she did nothing to protest. He shifted his kiss to her other breast then slid his hand up to cup the breast he had been fervently kissing.

Elizabeth leaned her back against the doorframe and let the lust take her away. Just as the streetlights were winking on, she heard, and then saw the band of young black men and their white girlfriends sauntering down the street to pass them on their way to their usual street corner.

One of them, the one who most assertive in his control of the pregnant Italian girl, shouted something in Italian over at Joseph, who abruptly stopped kissing Elizabeth. When the younger black man continued and gestured at them excitedly, she quickly hiked up her dress straps covering her reddened and passion-swollen breasts. She turned away from them and from Joseph and, hiding her face, quickly keyed the oak door, stumbled inside and closed it loudly behind her. She slammed her back and her palms against the door and caught her breath. A few seconds later, hearing nothing on the other side of the door, she raced upstairs to launch herself face down onto the bed she shared with her husband. It was that thought which finally brought her back to reality. This bed, her body, her affections, her loyalty could only belong to one man and that man had to be her beloved Michael.

5.

During the week, Elizabeth got several voice calls from Joseph which she ignored, and for the last couple days he had been sending text messages. His tone was apologetic, but he was insistent that they had done nothing wrong and she was entitled to feel the passion that he was sure she shared. He had included some of the "touristy" pictures from his iPhone, and then started to send her only the ones of them kissing or posing affectionately. These caused Elizabeth to color with embarrassment, but she also found them very stimulating sexually.

One night, she flipped through the lot of them, then closed her eyes and fingered her clit to two climaxes within 30 minutes, which was a first for her. Memories and images of Joseph sneaked into her brain unbidden both times, which made her disgusted with herself.

She was torn between dual emotions: on the one hand wanting to keep them, and on the other to destroy them immediately lest her beloved Michael ever see them. In the end, she decided to keep them, but vowed to delete them before Michael came home from Africa. She had one more night before his return, and remembering the orgasms from the night before, she decided to put the images to good use, settling into bed naked she thumbed through the pictures of her and Joseph with one hand and circled her clit with the other. It felt wonderfully good and this time she didn't close her eyes, staring intently at the images of herself deeply kissing a striking black man.

Her iPhone jingled its Marimba ringtone right in the midst of this, and she saw that it was Michael. She anxiously answered the call, pressing her legs together as if to will away the passion that was making her body tingle all over. She composed herself, exhaled then answered brightly, "Hello darling! I was just thinking about you."

Michael voice came back sounding metallic and tinny, "Good thoughts I hope." He continued, "I don't know if this connection will hold up, but I just wanted to tell you I will be home Sunday night dear."

Elizabeth responded, "Oh, I am so glad. Only a few more days. I have missed you so much it hurts. I hope you'll be in the mood to mess around." She wasn't lying, but suddenly felt conflicted; the feelings she had for her husband were already beginning to intermingle with those she had been feeling a few minutes before and that confused her. Unconsciously, she reached into the bedside nightstand, checking to make sure there were still a few condoms there. Elizabeth was unable to use oral birth control because of possible side effects, so their contraception method for the last 18 years had been rubbers. She knew that women in her family were fertile well into their late 40's and she didn't want to come back home from Italy with an unwanted passenger. Her silence for the several seconds it took to check caused Michael to ask, "Something wrong, Elizabeth?"

Startled, she said, "What's that? Oh no honey. I'm just happy to hear your voice. Hurry back home as soon as you can so we can 'celebrate'," she said with a little laugh. Michael responded, "It's a deal. I had no idea I had such an effect on you. I will ask the Nigerian negotiators to put a rush on . . . " Then there was only silence on the line. The phone connection had failed them again. Elizabeth sighed, waited so see if he could connect again, then after a few minutes, she started a bath, and poured herself a healthy glass of Chianti rosso. She added bubbles to the water and after a few more minutes slipped in. She sat several minutes with closed eyes letting the bubbles soothe her. She had left her iPhone right next to the claw-foot bath in case Michael called again and when it jingled, she picked it up and answered, "Hi Baby, I was hoping it was you. I taking a bubble bath to take my mind off how much I need you to make love to me."

When she heard the hearty laugh on the other end of the line, the call sounded much clearer than before. Her jaw dropped when she heard not Michael alto voice, but Joseph's English-accented bass saying, "I knew it was just a matter of time before I wore you down. I'll be right over and we can fuck all night."

Elizabeth was so flustered that she simply sat in silence in the warm bubble bath. Joseph sensed that something was amiss, and thinking quickly, he closed the awkward conversation gap. He said evenly, "Elizabeth, I am guessing that you might have been expecting someone else. Honestly though, my offer still stands, and the fact that you're still listening means to me that you may be conflicted, but you are definitely interested."

She still said nothing. Instead a deep frown worried her brow. She licked her lips and tried to compose her reply, then offered, "Joseph, I . . . I don't know what I'm feeling and it's hard to put into words. Before we met and spent the day together last Tuesday, I had never thought of myself as anything but a wife. The thought of begin with another man, especially a black man was the farthest thing on my mind."

Thinking about her words, she added quickly, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything racist about black people. It's just that back home," she chose to tread lightly on a delicate subject, "Seeing a white woman with a black man . . .it's not something that's sort of 'allowed', you know? And whenever we'd see a white woman with a black man, we were taught to think she is a slut." She went on carefully, "It's weird now that I think back on the few times, I have seen it. The girl would be dragging along two black babies, and pregnant with a third and walking contentedly beside her black man. Those girls always looked sort of proud or defiant to me, you know? Even here, there's a gang that hangs out on my corner. The girls practically dare people to confront them."

Elizabeth fell silent and it was Joseph's turn to respond, saying, "So Elizabeth, are you saying you can't see us together? That your feelings about being with a black man are so negative that we could never be lovers? That you didn't feel something last Tuesday?"

He had boxed her in, framing his questions so that it would be nearly impossible for her to say no to any of his questions.

She closed her eyes and tried to compose a reply, "Oh God, Joseph, that's not it at all. The truth is, I have been thinking about you a LOT . . . and it's difficult for me to explain how much of an effect you're having on me without getting, you know -- graphic. Oh my God, did I just say that? I mean . . . Oh never mind. Let me just shut up again before my mouth gets me in more trouble."

He laughed warmly and just like that, the awkwardness, the space between them simply vanished. It was as if they were already lovers, sharing intimacies. His voice became low and sexy as he said, "I have been thinking about you too, my sweet Elizabeth. In fact, I am 'thinking' about you right now if you get my meaning." he hesitated a second then added, "Elizabeth, are you alone? I want to send you a picture, and then maybe you will see why all those white girls back in America are so contented with their black men."

Elizabeth let this sink in and in seconds, a picture came across the SMS link. She nervously opened the link. In the picture, a stunning blonde was on her knees, sucking on the biggest, thickest black cock she had ever seen -- in fact the only one she had ever seen. the blonde was obviously very pregnant and her eyes looked up admiringly at her lover. Elizabeth scrolled up to see the man's face, admiring his cut torso along the way. Reaching the top of the picture, she saw Joseph's chiseled features, his eyes closed in what appeared to be total bliss. Her body reacted first to the photo. Her nipples became erect as she sat up in the bath and the cool air touched them, then she reacted intellectually. She was actually a bit jealous of the woman in the picture. In the back of her mind, she thought that she wanted to be the woman, then instantly banished the thought.

A second picture came through and Elizabeth eagerly opened it. This time the woman was being fucked by a very muscular black man, her legs wide open and pinned back by strong black arms. She couldn't see the man's face, but from the deep ebony of his skin, it was obviously Joseph. She licked her lips as she devoured the vision of his strong, chiseled black ass between the woman's legs, splayed wide open. Elizabeth moaned lowly, but enough for Joseph to hear. He told her, "And now my dear, a little video clip for you."

Now she could hardly contain her excitement as the video transferred across to her phone. When the video started, she saw Joseph from the side fucking the same blonde woman, who was not pregnant in this one. Elizabeth concluded that this must have been done earlier than the other ones. The camera continued to pan from the head of the bed around to the side. The woman's arms were wrapped around the ebony ass pulling him tightly into her. Her calves caressed his flanks as she ground her hips into him, thrusting up to meet his downward strokes. She moaned continuously and all at once cried out as she obviously experienced a deep roaring climax. As the videographer reached the foot of the bed, he stopped there and focused on Joseph's pistoning motions in the woman's pussy, which was clearly stretched very wide open. As the camera zoomed, focusing on Joseph's huge balls and the underside of his enormous cock, he could be heard to say, "Are you ready to be bred, Lisette? Ready to feel my hot cum?"

The woman replied between ragged breaths, "Mai oui, Jusef. Fuck me. Put your love inside me. Make me big with your baby, Mon Cher."

Elizabeth watched fixedly as Joseph pumped several more times and groaned loudly as he came hard inside the blonde. Even though her pussy was tightly filled by his glistening cock, some of Joseph's glowing white cum could be seen dripping from her pussy. Her pushed again hard and the woman gasped. As he rose from her to take his place by her side, a large blob of cum plopped from her pussy which was still expanded like a rubber band, and gaping opening.

Nothing was said between her and Joseph for over a minute, then Joseph ventured, "Do you understand now, Elizabeth?"

Elizabeth's heart was racing and her body tingling again. She stood up in the bath, and absent mindedly reached for a towel. "Ummm . . . Joseph," she said, "Do you have Skype?" I need to dry off and get out of my bath. I . . . I think I want to talk some more if you'd like to video chat."

Joseph smiled to himself. it was simply a matter of time now. He gave her his Skype ID, and then casually stripped off his shorts and tee shirt to await her call. Elizabeth ran hurriedly to her marital bed then quickly threw on a decidedly unsexy flannel robe.

Nervously, she brought up Skype and then when it was clear that Joseph had answered pressed video mode. His broad smile and flashing white teeth greeted her. She began awkwardly, "Umm . . . I . . . I don't even know why I am doing this."

Joseph jumped in, saying, "We both know why you're doing this. Look Elizabeth, it's very clear that we are attracted to each other, and clearly we have a mutual interest. Obviously I love beautiful white women and you're now clearly interested in black men, or at least one black man." He chuckled as he said this.

Elizabeth had a ton of questions, so she cleared her throat noisily, diving right in, "The woman, Joseph. Who is she."

"I told you Elizabeth, I had a long and wonderful affair with a French couple who are now far away, back in Paris."

Elizabeth stared fixedly at the dark black face on her iPad, then she ventured, "And the baby? I mean, she was pregnant. Who was the father? Whose . . . whose . . ."

Joseph held up his hand, showing his pink palm as if to wave away her question. He replied evenly, "We both know the answer to that, don't we darling. It was the first one I gave her, a boy. Followed in a year by a beautiful little black girl."

Elizabeth was full of emotion now, following with another question, "Did . . . did you love her? Did she . . . love you? And there was a husband, right?" Elizabeth had noticed a diamond ring and a wedding band on the woman and it was obvious that someone had taken the pictures and video.

Joseph smiled again and replied, "Let's just say that both she and her husband were very content with the relationship." He shook his head and chuckled, adding, "At first, she used to say 'It was just about the sex'; soon she didn't say that anymore."

Elizabeth frowned then asked, "The husband . . . What about the husband?"

Joseph shrugged, "He loved watching me fuck his wife. Many men have a secret fantasy about this. It became his only sexual outlet -- other than cleaning Lisette's pussy after we fucked. Cherie, don't worry, we will train your sweet little hubby."

Elizabeth stammered, "Joseph, that . . . that just will never happen. I . . . I can't see anything like that ever happening - ever. Michael -- my husband -- would rather die first. I mean the whole idea . . "

Michael looked at her sternly, then said, "This is what Lisette said at first too. Trust me. Your little Michael will not be a problem. I will teach you how to condition him the right way. In no time he will be begging you to be in my bed. Elizabeth, let's not play games. We both know why we got onto video chat. You want to see what I have for you.. But first, I want to see what you are going to give to me, and soon to me alone." He added in a demanding tone, "Remove that silly robe, Elizabeth."

Elizabeth knew it was why she started the Skype session too. She was paralysed to do anything other than obey his voice. She propped the iPad on the nightstand and in a timid voice asked simply, "Can . . . can you see me alright?"

When Joseph nodded and seemed to stare at her through the screen, she slowly unknotted the tie around her robe and slid it down off her shoulders. He smiled as her delicate little breasts came into clear view, showing him her nipples standing out proudly. He admired her breasts swollen with excitement. He titled his tablet's camera down so she could see his growing manhood. As she opened her robe completely, pushing the material off her hips, she gasped when she saw his cock. "Oh my God," she said, "You're enormous. I . . . I could never . . ."

Joseph admired her seen in profile and he stroked his cock slowly, letting her see it grow and tilt up toward his abdomen. He smiled again and said, "Don't worry. After we have fucked a few weeks, you will begin to adjust to me. In fact, you will begin to crave my big black cock. It's one of the reasons they always say in your country, 'Once a woman goes black, she never goes back'. But there are other reasons as well, and I look forward to teaching you about those as well. Darling, move the camera so I can see between your legs."

At first, Elizabeth started to rebuff him for the claim that they would ever fuck once much less 'for a few weeks', but then did as she was bidden. Joseph acted as her master now, telling her exactly what he wanted to see, saying, "Spread your pussy lips. Mmmmm very nice. Now run your finger over your clitty. Mmmmm lovely. Elizabeth, you have a lovely soft little muff. I can't wait to feel it against my face."

Elizabeth moved a finger in and out of her vaginal lips, again following Joseph's direction. She was beginning to move toward a small climax, as she fixedly stared at Joseph who was now pulling his foreskin back and showing her his huge helmeted glans, glistening and stark pink in contrast to the deep blackness of his long, thick shaft. Now Elizabeth picked up the pace and fingered her pussy, her finger shone brightly in the camera as it became wet with her juices. Joseph could see her wedding ring as it caught the light from the bedside lamp.

Suddenly, he stopped stroking his rigid cock, and said pointedly to Elizabeth in a quiet voice, "Elizabeth, stop and look at me."

She opened her eyes, and pulled her finger from her pussy. Little beads of perspiration shone on her forehead as she looked quizzically into the camera. "Yes, Joseph?" she said, catching her breath.

Joseph move the tablet camera back so she could see his face. He said simply, "We both know you want something more powerful than your finger in your pussy, don't we?"

Elizabeth's cheeks burned scarlet. Before picking up the iPad to end the call, she said simply, "How soon can you be here?"

LeMondial
LeMondial
735 Followers